Community > Posts By > Wulfenstraat

Wulfenstraat's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:55 PM
OK, I didn't succeed with this, because your responses are really tepid. Come on. I'm saying that you've got Hitler as part of your spiritual makeup. You've got to take exception with that. Why is everybody agreeing?

This is some ***** ****! Somebody, smack it down. Damn, Abra, you for one should have recognized the frayed edges on this canvass and begun to unravel it. Same with you April. And, Mr. Bean, I've seen you operate before. What's going on?

Don't be nice. Like Miss Texas said, don't go after the messenger but feel free to rip through the message. I've said something here that I believe has never been said before. Somebody's got to disagree. Zeig Heil! ya'all.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:26 PM
"How Adam and Eve Reincarnated into 6 Billion Souls" is another topic you might enjoy ripping into. From what I've seen here, only two will agree with my viewpoint. The others will use it as a launch pad for their own understanding of the afterlife. Last one there doesn't get reincarnated.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:14 PM
Folks, I've gotten what I wanted out of this post, and I probably won't come back to answer anything else on this subject. If you've still got something mad-on against me, why don't you join me on my next post "How Adam and Eve Reincarnated into 6 Billion Souls." That post is lots looser in structure, less logical and more speculative and, as such, much easier to rip apart, if you're so inclined. Have fun...and you might learn a few things.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:20 AM
Edited by Wulfenstraat on Tue 06/08/10 11:33 AM
I believe in karma too, which relates almost entirely to life as we live it and possibly, if one believes in an afterlife, karmic effects on a subsequent life. I don't believe in the heaven I learned in Sunday school, which is absolutely a simplistic fairy tale. I do believe that the you and me, that we are, will not dissipate into non-existence with our deaths. I believe the value of our lives follows us into the next phase, whether as a flicker of light or other life form. If we were good, we are better prepared for the next life, if you can call it that, than if we were selfish or hated or hurt others. I believe the ultimate result of existence and repeated existence, not necessarily in three-dimensional space, is distillation of all negativity until we arrive at pure LOVE.

Please be aware that this is my opinion only, based on my observation of a rainstorm in the mountains. Have you ever listened to lots of people talk about reincarnation, and then 12 of the women will say that they were Cleopatra in a past life. Well, if I'm correct, all 12 are. In fact, every human being on the planet is Cleopatra, not just those 12; as those born after 1945 are also Hitler and those born after 1963 are JFK. Have you tuned out yet?

If we are reincarnated (and there are 6 billion of us at the moment) where did those extra souls come from, assuming we started out with just Adam and Eve or just a plain old Australopithecus like Lucy and her husband? Whether myth or archeology, the point is made. Assume that humanity started with a very small population--has every other one of those 6 billion souls just been waiting in the wings of the earthly stage for their first appearance. This appears to be a strong argument against simple human reincarnation but supports the view of plant and animal reincarnation through progressive stages: from plants and animals (your pets included) through human beings and on through the next possible phase of a superior creature, whether that is the dolphin or maybe the butterfly. Let us not be so arrogant or chauvinistic as to believe we are the highest form of creation on this planet. Of course, this assumes that all souls are earth-bound and originated on earth, which itself is questionable.

Back to Cleopatra. Universal consciousness, or God, is the amalgamation of all creation, of every thought and deed. Every time a tree feels the urge to bend to the light; every time a dog pees on a fire hydrant; every time you answer my messages on your keyboard--these are now part of universal consciousness, and God evolves. Each of us is a tiny part of God, a raindrop if you will from the ocean of all-souls.

Every time a creature dies, its soul is returned to the ocean of all-souls, and its full complement of experience is blended into the essence of an evolving God. When a new soul is born, it evaporates from this ocean and comes back like another raindrop on the mountaintop. It is no longer the same individual from a previous life but is now three days in the life of Cleopatra, two hours in the life of Hitler, four minutes in the life of JFK, twelve seconds in the life of that bean-plant that used to grow in the planter outside your window. In other words, the baby in its crib is a brand new creation, totally unique from anything that has ever been; and that is the reason why Adam and Eve, just two souls to begin with, are now six billion.

This is what people fear, though, losing their individuality. In reality, we are all just here harvesting experiences so that God can evolve. As you can see, there are many if's and but's with this idea of the afterlife, but it is what I believe.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Tue 06/08/10 10:00 AM
Seakolony, you forgot that you're the one who said they weren't evil in the first message to me. My using the word evil was in response to your use of this word. I didn't introduce it into our dialogue; you did. Remember this phrase: "How does this make a woman evil? What about the men that made her this way?"

Please show me where I used the word evil prior to this moment of you introducing it into the subject. And then you accuse me with: "I just feel it is a very jaded view of things.....and you used the word evil." No, you used the word evil, and it was a judgement you made, not me.

And, if there are young men who are willing to prostitute themselves and steal without regard for the victims (which, even if they are in some sense victims themselves, gives them no license to victimize other people) then they deserve to be called toothless mousers too, when they finally reach the old folks home...because they'll have that look in their eyes too.

Apparently, Seakolony, you have regrets for some of the things you did because you felt you had no choice because some man had put you in that position. A gold-digger has no regrets for what she does/did. You are not a gold-digger and need not defend these women because, as you said, they are evil. All I said is that they are cold-blooded realists, survivalists against all odds, and egotists in every moment.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:56 PM
By the way, Seakolony. You're an artist. I didn't know, though that wouldn't have changed anything. Those are some phenomenal pictures on your profile, and the other people here should really go have a look.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:49 PM
In response to SeaKoloney, I didn't say she's evil. She is what she is: a gold-digger. And, that toothless mouser in the old folks home is what these gold-diggers become. That's all I was saying.

So, why is everyone defending these gold-diggers? Did I have to call them gold-diggers for everyone to recognize the type. They're criminally minded, plain and simple, like a white-collar criminal is a criminal though he doesn't have a gun at your back. These women use womenly wiles as a weapon to steal a man's wallet.

I live in LA, and I see these young women every day coming off a bus thinking they're going to get rich seducing a guy and draining him dry before they move on to the next guy. And, failing to do that with a mere smile, they find they had to spread them wide in order to squeeze his wallet.

In the morning before they disappear out the door, usually with his wallet. It's not too long afterwards that they find a pimp to help them in their new profession. You see these girls either strung out on the street corners or in strip joints. Did a guy make them this way? Free will anyone?

Wulfenstraat's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:38 PM
Toothless Mousers in Old Barns

Old women who were predators on men in their youth
remind me of old cats,
particularly the toothless mousers in the rafters of old barns.
These women have that same look in their eyes
of coldly discerning and exploiting the weaknesses of their prey.
No longer hiding that look behind long lashes and wiles,
they totally reveal their intentions
of killing something soon, if afforded the chance.
Since neither these women or mousers can hunt any longer,
death is the only inducement they offer their prey,
inviting them to suicide.
As such, these sedentary predators focus on some old mouse
who has nothing left for which to live...but to die.

These rapacious old women are usually without family
or, more likely, without families that would claim them as kin,
as much for the embarrassment of doing so
as for having suffered the predations of these wheelchair hustlers themselves.
And so, the old feline rolls around in the rafters of the old folks home,
quietly studying those who pass by,
coldly discerning their weaknesses
while herself fully aware...
she no longer has the seductive muscle of a lithe body
draped in a designer gown,
the salon-painted nails hiding the blood of her killer claws
or the carefully rouged lips whose sweet smile
once hid the fangs that tore the jugular of many a man’s bank account.
She is and has ever been
a cold-blooded realist, a survivalist against all odds, an egotist in every moment.

It is easy to see these old women for what they have been.
Look in their eyes.
It is a necessary education for any young man
to meet and talk with these barn animals.
It trains his eye to recognize those traits in the women he dates--
women who, in the seductive prime of their youth,
may be merciless predators of men.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Sun 06/06/10 12:33 PM
Edited by Wulfenstraat on Sun 06/06/10 01:23 PM
Old women who were predators on men in their youth remind me of old cats, particularly the toothless mousers in the rafters of old barns. These women have that same look in their eyes of coldly discerning and exploiting the weaknesses of their prey. No longer hiding that look behind long lashes and wiles, they totally reveal their intentions of killing something soon, if afforded the chance. Since neither these women or mousers can hunt any longer, death is the only inducement they offer their prey, inviting them to suicide. As such, these old predators focus on some old mouse who has nothing left for which to live...but to die.

These rapacious old women are usually without family or, more likely, without families that would claim them as kin, as much for the embarrassment of doing so as for having suffered the predations of these wheelchair hustlers themselves. And so, the old feline rolls around in the rafters of the old folks home, quietly studying those who pass by, coldly discerning their weaknesses while herself fully aware...she no longer has the seductive muscle of a lithe body draped in a designer gown, the salon-painted nails hiding the blood of her killer claws or the carefully rouged lips whose sweet smile once hid the fangs that tore the jugular of many a man’s bank account. She is and has ever been a cold-blooded realist, a survivalist against all odds, an egotist in every moment.

It is easy to see these old women for what they have been. Look in their eyes. It is a necessary education for any young man to meet and talk with these barn animals. It trains his eye to recognize those traits in the women he dates--women who, in the seductive prime of their youth, may be merciless predators of men.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Sat 06/05/10 09:42 PM
Did you hear what you said? A picture doesn't reveal anything? Dude, it shows she has two eyes and a nose and lips. It reveals that. You can see her race. That's something too, isn't it? You can see if she's attractive. That's important to know too, don't you think? So, what do you mean, a picture doesn't say anything?

Wulfenstraat's photo
Thu 06/03/10 10:18 PM
So, if there's no Hell to scare people into doing the right thing, what is the dynamic that keeps this system functioning. I believe it's karma, not only how it relates to life as we live it right now but as it relates to an afterlife, to karmic effects on a subsequent life. I don't believe in the heaven I learned in Sunday school, which is absolutely too simplistic to be anything but a fairy tale. I do believe that the you and me, that we are, will not dissipate into non-existence with our deaths. I believe the value of our lives follows us into the next phase, whether we're simply a flicker of light or other life form. If we were good, we are better prepared for the next life, if you can call it that, than if we were selfish or hated or hurt others. I believe the ultimate result of existence and repeated existence, not necessarily in three-dimensional space, is distillation of all negativity until we arrive at pure LOVE, which may very well be joining our essence with the Creator.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Thu 06/03/10 04:54 PM
Here's something to think about.

It occurred to me today that there cannot be a place such as Hell, because there would be no one and nothing there, no fallen angels or people in it...for the simple reason that every angel and human being once knew love. It seems only logical to me that love, which is inspired of and by GOD, would have no abiding place in Hell. I'm also convinced that love leaves an ineradicable mark on the individual. No person is so filled with hate that he has never known or expressed love. Even Lucifer loved God too much. Hell, by definition, has to be a place without love. Hence, there is no Hell.

Fallacious logic? Maybe. Without resorting to the "authority" of the Bible, explain to me why there is a Hell or could be a Hell

Wulfenstraat's photo
Thu 12/10/09 07:00 PM
Laugh if you will. In fact, your comment brought a smile on my face. Quite well written. A bit of the cynic but quite all right.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:58 PM
Battery-operated priests. My uncle works in that factory. He says sometimes a live wire is attached to the skin-like cover, and it jolts the faithful.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Thu 12/10/09 01:38 PM

I know. It was a play on words. I can see you came here fighting mad, ready to deal with anyone who thought it was OK to be self-centered. Gotcha.

If you put down the gun and use the "quote" button, we will know who you are talking to. happy

Wulfenstraat's photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:41 PM
Thanks. Incidentally, your picture speaks volumes.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:33 PM
Does this one picture tell all there is about you? Is this picture worth a thousand words? Is there more I should know, because so far I know that...

1) There is intelligence and animation in your eyes, showing a very directed spirit inside. One can almost read your thought at the moment this picture was taken. The eyebrows tell an interesting sidenote on who you think you are and what you project. More on this when we meet, because there is just too much information revealed for me to write it all down.

2) Your cheekbones are high and strong which shows a determined character in usually getting what you want. You probably have set high goals for yourself and are in the process of achieving some of them, even though these goals are often almost like the "carrot on a stick." As you get closer to them, they retreat. That's easily fixed by the way. You don't have to live on edge like that. Try reaching for the stick instead of the carrot.

3) Your lower lip is full and your upper lip is thin. I would almost venture to state that you're a Virgo, but I'd probably be wrong about that because you have a Taurus hairline (you know, a place at the temples for horns, maybe a little devilish to boot). Regardless of this or that, your lower lip suggests that you have a strong sexual side to you, perhaps even overwhelming your logical nature sometimes. Lots of information on this later. Your upper lip indicates that you are more logical than most females, more like a guy in the way you think and act, meaning decisive and competitive. More information on this later.

Anyway, these are the thousand words that your picture said to me. If I hadn't been so verbose, I could have described the 12 other attributes that are likewise revealed for the entire world to see. So, you see, that's why people fill up their profiles with words so that others won't see who they are. You're very brave. Until we meet, I am...an admirer.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:04 PM
I know. It was a play on words. I can see you came here fighting mad, ready to deal with anyone who thought it was OK to be self-centered. Gotcha.

Wulfenstraat's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:03 PM
How nice of you to think so. I thought most people would take me to the woodshed instead

Wulfenstraat's photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:11 PM
I met two priests at a dinner once. By their behavior, any pagan would have assumed that they worshipped different, even antipodal, gods.

One of the priests was a blowhard, and I put him in his place because he used his station to step on others in advancing himself within the conversation. The other priest was quiet and gently unassuming. At the close, after I had regaled the party with my wit and charm, this gentle priest gave me his hand and blessed me. A surge of power (I can't describe it in any better fashion) traveled up my arm and suffused my mind and heart with an overwhelming sense of well-being. I had been blessed...in the old tradition of being blessed. While he didn't say much else, I knew him then to be a Man of God, a man so well centered that he did not hide his face with masks nor weight himself down with the chains of vanity. No tuxedoes or pistols for this man. He had made contact with that center within himself where all power lies, and he used that knowledge in the service of others.

That power lies within each of us, at the core of us. However, each lie we utter in stepping on others or in advancing ourselves moves us away from that center until eventually we can't even recognize ourselves anymore. And then we wonder, on some lonely Saturday night, why our significant others deserted or abandoned us. It may just be, as the song says, that they never left: we just faded away.