Tue 01/28/14 02:52 PM
cancel the drink orders for dcastelmissy drinks rofl

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:42 PM
well this post is still wining in my book... winking :thumbsup:

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:26 PM

PPssst... SD, I am winning.

lol someone has extra time on their hands ;)

*scooby laugh*
This someone works from home until further notice... :banana: :banana: :banana:

those bananas are starting to scare me ...they're dancing along with my music scared

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:15 PM
Drinks all around for my Hommies! drinks drinks drinks scared idk why i added that last one but I like it :D

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:09 PM
someone had to kill it with a divorce topic slaphead

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:55 PM
Edited by niteonfire on Tue 01/28/14 01:57 PM
tongue2 waving drinks

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:43 PM

PPssst... SD, I am winning.

lol someone has extra time on their hands ;)

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 11:04 AM
When will it end.... it's a vicious cycle isn't it..we humans have allowed ourselves to be placed in.

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:17 AM
I don't think most ppl are even slightly aware of the effects global warming is having on the oceans ecosystems and our climate..So Lets thank the world wide media for that and Apple for that matter. :l

niteonfire's photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:48 AM
LOL...

niteonfire's photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:18 PM
Edited by niteonfire on Mon 01/27/14 11:19 PM
I'm really sorry but I couldn't help but to laugh... I think I'm giving up on online dating and I just started a few days ago for the first time in my life. Roflmao

niteonfire's photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:08 PM
Edited by niteonfire on Mon 01/27/14 07:25 PM
Right... we humans in general are still very limited in our understanding and vision that we tend to rely too heavily on "technology" or to what the "leaders" of this planet say in the media. That we tend to dismiss the fact that we have the potential and capability in ourselves to discover the answers... I have to say the answers will lead to the beginning of the end to many things on the planet.

niteonfire's photo
Mon 01/27/14 06:05 PM
Thanks for sharing this Mighty, some of this reminds me of the show Fringe, pretty good show. I have to say its highly impossible for another version of anything out in another dimension/universe exists. Reason why being cause creation is Infinite in itself and there are possible outcomes running all over the place at any given time... so to think there are multiple universes coexisting simultaneously with different versions of me is pretty absurd... you can have all the PHDs in the world and make it sound complicated and true but the matter of fact is that scientists are full of it.

Thought I'd add two cents ;)

Thank you for sharing the Videos too!

2 Next