Community > Posts By > cdfdaddy

cdfdaddy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 04:37 PM
I am a single parent looking for the same so I know how you feel

cdfdaddy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 04:34 PM
I think there are decent guys on here im pretty sure im a decent guy
I don't hit a woman cheat on them or treat them badly im also a single parent so yea im guessing im a good guy my daughter thinks so anyway lol

cdfdaddy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 04:29 PM
I have been looking for a good woman for about 9 years and im 32 so I know how you feel looking for a good person I truly hope you have more luck than I have had

cdfdaddy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 03:53 PM
I have been a single parent of a little girl for 9 and half yrs she is 11 now and honestly I think maturity has a lot to do with it some people more male than female want there time to do what they want to do that's why I think the cause of most of it is I have full custody of my daughter because her mother after almost two yrs of being a mother decides she wants to party and im still guessing not be burdened by a child holding her at home away from what she wants to do this is just my opinion on the matter it may be right in some cases and wrong in others hope this helps answer some of your questions

cdfdaddy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 06:53 PM
its more of a sense of piece and security knowing you wont have to find the money to pay a bill and that the lights wont go out in a storm and not paying much of a grocery bill is always nice but in almost 9yrs of looking I haven't found anyone that would like to live this way

cdfdaddy's photo
Fri 02/28/14 06:31 PM
hello I was wondering if there are any females interested in living this way in wv

2 Next