Community > Posts By > mcwalles420

mcwalles420's photo
Fri 06/26/09 01:24 AM
"im a really messsed up guy?"

mcwalles420's photo
Fri 06/26/09 01:14 AM
i added some more information and took some none face shots since that was the advice i got from the last time i psted a topic on here any ways feel free to make fun of me or just give me some plain commen knowledge i might be over looking but. thx again, and good evening ppl

¿

mcwalles420's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:06 AM
emerald

mcwalles420's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:03 AM
well death is apart of life. and when some one close to u dies im sure they would want u to live your life to the fullest that means taking care of any health issues. contact me if you want to know a very simple thing to do that will help a lot with any health problem

mcwalles420's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:42 AM
warrior

mcwalles420's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:48 AM
Edited by mcwalles420 on Thu 06/25/09 02:54 AM
your photos are great and very unique but i found the text part was very simple with lots of normal and mundane details things you can find in most ppls profile, unlike your photos witch are so creative and unique. so mabie work on expressing that creativity more with the text part and then you will get a better feel for what ppl think of you since there getting to know you and not all the details about your life. besides telling ppl personel things can be bad since other ppls thoughts can effect you

mcwalles420's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:25 AM
well from what iv discovered i would have to say body shot in a profile is irrelevant since wat a guy looks like to a women isn't very in portent(even if they say it is) its guys that are the ones that are so into looks(ironic rite?) since were more visually stimulated. so if u want body shot in ur profile go for it most women will see rite thru all the superficial stuff anyways and see you for who you are, from wat you say in your profile.

mcwalles420's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:08 AM
yes smiling is very in portent when ever you want to meet women or get to know them better.. always smile a lot when your talking to them. and also its a good idea to have things ready to talk about like movies or current events just somtheing ez going mainly

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:27 PM
who cares wat your body looks like as long as u know the cure to every ailment and it also makes ppl's body grow younger, like i do, for example: i could take some one that is old and dieing and if they do the cure there body will get younger and heal its self there is alot of ppl on this planet that have the body's of a 25 year old but are 75 years old or more. for me i would probably take a 75 year old lady that has the body of a 25 year old, over a wealthy attractive girl. mabie cuz it would be a new experience, mabie because i feel confidence is relative to age, mabie cuz i feel older women are more daring, and also more willing to go on adventures and not just stay in the car..

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:55 PM
well from what iv discovered girls like to be complimented on there hair there eyes the size of there ****** and there shoe style not that im saying teeth are not that important but mabie things like teeth or rump size or mabie other things to that most ppl dont think of like the outfit ur wearing with the shoes are fine no mater wat so be confident wat ever u choose be happy and proud and enjoy the experience of having braces. after all your a women you can get away with just about anything, so that rite there is a reason for other ppl to be jealous and jealousy is a very underestimated emotion, i dunno mabie u can use that. With a little gumption u can be who ever you want btw u might not to even want to mention personnel things cuz other ppl's thoughts can affect you. any ways i ll check ur profile out to rite now

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:44 PM
i think you profile is great! as a girl all u really need is a picture so if u feel like changing it or doing something creative or original with it go for it

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 08:51 PM
i think your cute come out to Arizona ill help you lose some pounds and you can cook for me help me gain some = )

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 08:20 PM
ok i added some more information on my self thanks again for the advice yellowrose10 let me know if u can think of more.

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:45 PM
i suppose if i worked at it more i could stretch it out so big it would look tribal then i could get a job at a circus or something

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:37 PM
yea i want ppl to no i got big nostril i feel its my best feature §

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:30 PM
i am not even shure who i am really and wat im looking for is anything lol and im worken on geting some body shots just gotta figure out how ima take the shots with this crappy 10$ dig cam
thanks for your advise

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:22 PM
Edited by mcwalles420 on Wed 06/24/09 06:23 PM
cool profile i like how its a little criptic and not so standard and in your face like most ppls well all i can say is that it sounds like you have many skills and like to share the knowledge but mabie when u dont have something to say i find its good to tell ppl things they can use so yea do more of that and ur good to go

mcwalles420's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:15 PM
send me some mail also if u want to chat or somthing

mcwalles420's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:55 AM
let me know what yout think

mcwalles420's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:52 AM
so weres all the chicks that like to party?

2 Next