Community > Posts By > mr_mr_mr

no photo
Mon 03/10/14 11:21 AM
you felt totally at one with the world around you?

does the sound of rain against your window reverberate through your soul in a bittersweet symphony, do you talk to the birds and find out all their secrets, do you glance up at the stars and feel them burning brightly inside of you?

what made you feel like this xxx

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 07:47 AM
Interests: theatre(drama), sleeping, music, reading

im fun,random,caring..

congratulations on being like every other person in the world

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 06:25 AM

Hi if u r serious I want u

lol

well that's that sorted

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 10:12 AM
hahaha definitely up for that!

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 09:10 AM
you know what i live like 5 mins from hurst street. go to some of the gay clubs myself cos that's where the really hot women go for a nice quiet night out, they're easier to catch off guard that way

maybe we should do that Life Swap thing! it's nice when you do meet someone you like among the bukkake of wastegash though, we probably seek the same thing haha

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:18 AM
damnit! guess you're right. west brom, issit?

you sure get some scary folk up that way, im in brum city centre.. land of the brave. well, land of the hobos

friends is cool :)

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:13 AM
where in the midlands are you? i can cellotape my balls to my *** if that helps in any way

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 07:41 AM
hello my prince!

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 06:18 AM
personally i think you should punch out all her teeth

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:58 AM
i misread this as biscuits

what a letdown

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:49 AM
or a type of vegetable

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:37 AM
there is nothing i hate more in this world than curling

just wanted to put that out there

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:17 AM
in terms of the hurt you may cause to others - perhaps

some people may want to commit suicide after a vicious break up from someone whereas another person may have an affliction such as quadraplegia, not be able to interact with the world like everyone else and also want to put an and to their life

one is physical, the other emotional but both impact the person emotionally also

some people argue that 'only god can decide when you die' - the same people forgetting that in such a reality they envisage every event leading up to the decision made to do so would have been predetermined anyway

it's horrible to think anyone never being able to find happiness in theirself or in the world.. but who is anyone else to say what another person should do?

can people really be told to go to war to end another's life, but not be allowed to end their own?

in terms of the internet church of suicide it would be best to treat it like any other form of religion - any organization, a business, and a load of BS

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:02 AM
i tend to go for a few years either side of my own age, neither of which is more important than the other. some young people can be quite old in how they act and often older people can tend to act younger from realising how comical life as a whole is

it's all about balance - what do you want, and what would benefit you. there's no point going on the same journey all the time so having a set 'type' of person seems rather pointless in terms of progressing as an individual

the more you broaden your horizons the more enjoyment you will find in others, thus having more fulfilling experiences as a whole rather than searching for something in particular and never being able to find it

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:48 AM
Edited by mr_mr_mr on Tue 02/18/14 05:48 AM
if this one has been done already i'm just going to sit and eat my hat

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:44 AM
by any president or government ever? (or proposed)

in the UK it would probably be Labour trying to increase the maximum time allowed to detain people without charge

what is the law the NSA uses to allow surveillance to go ahead? that seems a bit silly, we've had similar hacking scandals here but as i'm aware nothing to quite the same degree

also i read that there's one in Nebraska right now that says it's perfectly legal to refuse to serve homosexuals and that even if it you're a government worker, and that it might be like that in numerous states?

is that just immoral or should people have freedom to choose.. do you think freedom of choice is above legislative domination? do you disagree entirely?

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:10 AM
oops, sorry. im now going to scan every thread made in the past 3 months so as to not be repetitive in future

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:56 PM

as for a song

Cranberries - Zombie

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 01:51 PM
who would it be?

it could be anyone from any time but you're not allowed to harm them in any way or else you won't return to your own body

or something

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:29 AM
I joined to speak to new people, its not likely anything will happen as most live over 3,000 miles away. The upside that is when I'm awake late at night there's always a conversation going on which distracts from the all-consuming-soul-destroying loneliness :D