Community > Posts By > jack411

jack411's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:48 AM
i see the website meet married women its blockled on my computer thats whi post meet married women on here

jack411's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:45 AM
it very fun

jack411's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:41 AM
in providence rhode island any advice anyone im a 25 year old white male in warwick rhode island i want to meet a married woman its a dream of mine

jack411's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:01 PM
that around providence area send me a message 25 year old white male warwick rhode island very very very desperate

jack411's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:54 PM
kat de luna a great song a pretty woman makes me feel like im in monteral

jack411's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:46 PM
since this is coffe house say this isa coffe house this what i want to do i want to go to monteral on a friday night go to china town explore the club life any advice i want to meet someone from rhode island to go can anyone help me out 25 year old white male warwick rhode island

jack411's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:34 PM
im 25 year old white male in warwick rhode island i believe in being treated with respect i think it makes no sense you get messed with and cant say nuffin back and you get in trouble somone tell me why that is and i have a dream to go back to monteral canada quebec anyone understand tell me if you do

jack411's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:24 PM
im a 25 year old white male in warwick rhode island i like puerto rican domincan women like black women like chinese women like white i like them all from 18 to 66 i have a fascination with big citys monteral new york city i believe in being treated with respect i think it makes no sense someone yells at you for no reason you cant say nuffin back makes no sense what happen to rightswhys everone say stand up for yourself when your just gonna get in trouble or arrested sombody please explain that

jack411's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:14 PM
hears something that makes no sense you get cussed out for no reason yelled harassed if you say something back to the boss you get fired are the cops called on you makes no sense if someone disrespects you can say whatever no one has the right to that especially if you get yelled for something you didnt do in your house you cant runaway but if you hafe to sit there and take it nonsense then you do something they dont approve you get kicked it something you work hard for i say forget that ill be treated with respect say and do what i want

jack411's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:20 PM
white m in warwick rhode island for that erotic hookup any women in rhode island im very very desperate for that hookup whoever is out there please send a message

jack411's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:47 AM
so we can talk about how mean are bosses are the unfair treatment they allow to go on they can be nice to customers but not to employees thats nonsense i work in a grocery store district managers think there the law there so full of themselves i was treated like garbage i talked to the union and protested and they tell me im wrong they treated me like garbage whos right and whos wrong

jack411's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:41 AM
yes i get tested on occasions big bosses with ties think there the law we say something back we get fired not fair thats work place bullying its against the law to pick on someone your sapost to have respect for people not treat them like garbage i say lose your temper we deserve respect you get fired you get fired nobody has the right to yell at anyone

jack411's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:36 AM
its not fair number one we go to work someone tells us to do something we do it then another manager says dont do it then if wesay that manager told me to do that we got in trouble if wesay anything back were in trouble thats violation of workers rights thats work place bullying its not fair also that big bosses allow this to go on we feels me on this subject its nor fair we cant say nuffin back we have rights

jack411's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:21 PM
its my quote and poem i think honduras and the beauty and nature of scuba diving and being overseas comment if you understand

jack411's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:14 PM
its very important its like having a million dollars it just as good i want one to be my girlfriend and to travel

jack411's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:21 AM
Need a travel friend to go there maybe make a career any advice anyone i want to go overseas very bad i go there this is temproary till if i dont get in a volunteer project can anyone help me out

jack411's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:14 PM
its my wish command to the bible wishes and best momemts and best of life africa and domincan republic i pray to the bible i can go there comment if you understand

jack411's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:07 PM
its the country of beauty in my so called creative writing hopefully there will be a way comment if your interested

jack411's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:58 PM
mirror mirror you really want to go

jack411's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:56 PM
im a 25 year old white mwarwick rhode island i like domincan girls having one of them for a girlfriend isjust as good as having a million dollars leave a comment if you want i want a domincan girlfriend