Community > Posts By > inshape61n

inshape61n's photo
Sun 05/18/14 07:20 PM
I love to workout with weights. Every once is a while, I like to
change up my routine. I also like to do some short burst of cardio.
there is going to be a fitness expo in this area next week.
I plan on attending at least one day.

inshape61n's photo
Sun 05/18/14 07:11 PM
come on you cats lets get your breakfast ready!!!

inshape61n's photo
Thu 05/15/14 02:54 PM
the speaker for the House needs to change to someone with tea party
roots! that way when someone is found of being in comtempt they will
actually face jail time!!!!

inshape61n's photo
Thu 05/15/14 02:50 PM
ESPN is a total joke!! I can't watch their programming any longer!
Michael Jordan has stated that he is racist. so why are they not
making him give up his ownership in his current team????????

inshape61n's photo
Thu 05/15/14 02:46 PM
glad to see that somebody else knows what is going on out there!!!
America needs this joke of a President IMPEACHED SOON!!!

inshape61n's photo
Thu 05/08/14 07:40 PM
Just like his distant relative Remus Reid who was hung for horse stealing and train robbery. rant rant rant

inshape61n's photo
Sat 04/26/14 07:46 PM

With me this story is not about a company looking to profit off fear mongering a financial collapse as it is the inevitability of a collapse, or correction, whichever label you wish to give it.

Something is going to initiate it, and SOON, whether its the BRICs, Russia, concerns related in this story or simply congress going off the deep end.

A correction is coming, the door is already open, and passing it off is a foolish move!

Look for the government to declare a bank holiday on the Friday afternoon after lunch time.
Bet that there will also be a small distraction the same time to
act as a distraction!

inshape61n's photo
Sat 04/26/14 07:43 PM
If these schools are accepting any money from the feds, then I am
NOT SURPRISED. Afterall they don't want the students to think for
themselves but to just think that what is being taught is gospel!

inshape61n's photo
Sat 04/26/14 07:40 PM
with that group of slezy democraps, they continue to set new lows
for taxpayer money.

inshape61n's photo
Fri 04/25/14 06:15 PM
ok now lets go do some shopping. say that your looking for two
polo shirts. the union store has two shirts of great quality for
$45. WalMart has polo shirts that are just as nice. their price
two for $ 37. now if they are equal in quality and color, which
two are you going to pay for?????????????

For me I won't buy the shirts if they are made in Vietnam.

inshape61n's photo
Fri 04/25/14 06:05 PM
talk about people who are really brainless!
what frustrated frustrated

inshape61n's photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:27 PM
Democrats just want to get their hands on all of that additional money.
Remember it was the democrats that gave you both the income tax
and Obummercare. frustrated frustrated frustrated

inshape61n's photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:25 PM
it is not for me. I just don't find them that attractive
most of the time. spock

inshape61n's photo
Thu 04/17/14 04:00 PM
Everton! they do the most with the least! only have been sent down
only 5 times in the clubs history. They need to sign Lukaku today!!!
:thumbsup:

inshape61n's photo
Fri 04/11/14 02:28 PM
now I am seeing a commercial proclaiming just how wonderful
the common core standards really are> the sad part is that
they really believe that these standards are higher than what they are
currently teaching. Are these morons really serious that
12 grade math should end with Algebra 1 ??????????

sounds like some of these teachers need help balancing their
checkbooks!!!!!
whoa whoa whoa

inshape61n's photo
Thu 04/10/14 05:50 PM
Just too bad that she didn't hit her head again and get a
concussion!!!!!

inshape61n's photo
Sun 03/23/14 12:09 PM

Okay, we have nobody in power looking to create a living wage (Dems, GOP and Libertarians won't do it because that'd "ruin capitalism") and we have corporate america looking to ensure the same. "The left" (which are the dems) are also just a guilty for enabling protecting and expandng corporate america as the right are (nobody ended reaganomics, instead they all kept it going and added to it.). The only party pushing for that are the Greens and they're not right or left, they actually are looking to change up the entire system to be working for the people as the main focus. (Not the acquisition of wealth by any means.)

Secondly, we also need to evaluate what should constitute as work. Our basic deal of what we have is basically "It's work if you get paid for it" and with undertones of "specific jobs = specific levels of entitlement". (Note: Entitlement is only for those with the money.) So things like "art", "writing" and stuff like that aren't considered to be work as much due to pay levels. The problem is that work itself has a matter of being something that you put effort into that you also get outcomes from. If we only literally go on the scientific definition of work, we are missing the point entirely. (Scientific Definition basically = If you pick something up and you move it into a different place, it's work.) Some jobs don't require that at all.

Living wage is entirely possible and would actually benefit the people. Specifically:so we're not going to be trained to jump for money. (What we have in regard to money is conditioned response.) What we need to to is establish it down the chain so that way there can be more of a flow of cash so it can go into the mom and pop businesses. Getting major corporations to pay a living wage (When they can afford it) is important. It cuts down their lobbyist money, cuts their tax havens savings (Which puts more money back into the economy) and depowers who they are. This also ensures that people will be able to make enough money to keep things they have. It would/could also potentially push a flat rate for products and services instead of creating a system where we're charged based on income of the state or area you live in.

A functional government keeps in mind of the people living under it (so it'll adapt to the needs of the people) and also is looking to put them up as a priority. Currently we have a system that protects those with money, 50% on or below poverty level, no career field expansion (outsourcing yields way more profit) and a cumulative unemployment rate of around 20%. Aside form lack of regulating things the system doesn't care about those who vote to keep them in power and that shows in their actions. People aren't undisciplined to work, people are getting shafted on jobs that'll pay enough to live on top ensure the owner (or CEO) gets the bulk of the profit. They also can't start their own businesses because they either don't have the funding or the potential to be purchased by a larger company results in their own loss while establishing more control in the field that company is in. Mind you, this is also in a system that'll charge the highest on things you need (food, medicines, housing) because that's considered to be guaranteed profit.

The money craze is based on one of our main dehumanization factors... Wealth = worth. People have been indoctrinated into capitalism's mindset so much that we will call humility communism, we admire might over right, and it's making honorable become replaced by classy. Our measure of Progress is how much more money that'll be made. Our scale of ambition is revolving around "how much money you're looking to make and what you're willing to do for it". It's even come to the point with us that it'll affect love and relationships. If you don't make money, you're just the odd man out. Who you are, what you're about takes a back seat quite often to the promises a large wallet and a potential lifestyle upgrade comes with. It's practically HS with money and you're looked on as defective for not being able to follow it. Never mind that our ideals don't match our actuality, (above paragraph to recite reasonings) the american dream is materialism and we shoot for it to show we did something right in our life. Quite honestly it's like an even more backwards deal than the protestant work ethic. What people don't get is that God and the heavens don't work on money. They have a better system so they're not going to care as much about the system we put in place that's managed to socially dehumanize us. They only care about what we do to each other over it.

OK so just what or how do you determine a living wage????????
Thanks to Obummercare, many people are now LOSING their full time positions!!! Remember that many members of the UAW WERE GETTING OVER
$70/ hour in wages and benefits!!!!!!! that is NOT sustainable.
frustrated frustrated frustrated

inshape61n's photo
Sun 03/23/14 12:05 PM
you make the choice to work for x# of dollars/hour!
I had just started at a medical equipment delivery company
we were told that we needed to do more work on the weekends. so I asked for a .50 cent / hour raise well I did get it!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

inshape61n's photo
Mon 03/17/14 06:16 PM
I have a few of his books. I found them to be very beneficial!!!

inshape61n's photo
Mon 03/17/14 06:08 PM
Murrysville, Westmoreland county here!!!