Community > Posts By > Ladythelma

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 10:22 AM

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 06:16 AM
Thelrosie

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 06:10 AM
profiles of men in the company of a lady, and he goes on to mention that he is looking leaves me wondering and ponderingnoway noway noway .......

no photo
Tue 03/15/16 12:11 AM
i'm not into men who spend all day in the gym and their entire life flexing infront of a morror. a friend told me that men full of muscle have less to show inside their pants lol. So ladies be aware, or else you might have to spend your life complementing him on his muscles but disappointed in the bedroom tears

no photo
Tue 03/15/16 12:01 AM
A tight hug that can lead to a soft smooth kissdoes for me:tongue:

no photo
Sun 03/13/16 09:14 AM
Big up to all the forum participants who give me something to do and make my lonely days shorter.thanks all

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 12:27 AM
not yet, i wish.The next person is sexy

no photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:58 PM
I like him to be a man in the real sense, someone i can trust, rely on ,be my best friend, laugh together and cry together, no tempers or arrogance,rather be able to tell me my mistakes and take and give appology ,One that can mentain the flame of love together.Everyone deserves to be happy and enjoy the person they love.

no photo
Thu 03/10/16 02:36 PM
I'm easily attracted to aman who dresses neatly in casual wear or suit, but i find casual styles makes a man look sexy, i dont like a dirty looking man. Then when he talks , his voice will attract me or put me off, i'm easily put off by a guy who sounds like a woman.I like a deep masculine voice.

no photo
Thu 03/10/16 02:23 PM

Back when my late wife and I had our courtship, she and I had a wonderful romance.
Yet, she and I did not engage in sexual intercourse until after our wedding.

So, no, I do not need to engage in sexual intercourse while dating a woman in order to enjoy being with that woman.

you are a unique kind of man to come across.respect to you, why hasn't some lady swept you off this damn site?.men these days want sex as easy as saying hello lol

Go for it, Thelma!! It's almost spring, excellent time for love flowerforyou

It's worth a try @Crystal fairy!!....Hi Dodowaving

no photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:35 AM

Back when my late wife and I had our courtship, she and I had a wonderful romance.

So, no, I do not need to engage in sexual intercourse while dating a woman in order to enjoy being with that woman.

you are a unique kind of man to come across.respect to you, why hasn't some lady swept you off this damn site?.men these days want sex as easy as saying hello lol

no photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:30 AM

no photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:19 AM
nice

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 08:22 AM
genuine feeling from both
good communication
personality
interests

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 08:19 AM
both

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 08:17 AM
i wonder if hr has hair under that hat

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 08:10 AM
serious

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 08:07 AM
kiss

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 07:32 AM
99 percent of emails i get from mingle are from scammers with mostly pictures of good looking white men...i'm still wondering why i attract only scammers? Be careful folks , scammers don't discriminate , anyone can be their victim.

no photo
Thu 03/03/16 12:02 PM
salad for late dinner

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25