Community > Posts By > musicianfriend

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:30 PM
Edited by musicianfriend on Sat 04/05/14 04:31 PM

I wonder what Reagan would have done?

Reagan would have done what the 'handlers ' would have told him to do..

Reagan was a 'hollywood actor'..Hollywood and 'handlers' being the key words here...

WHILE RONNIE RAY GUN was smiling..and filling your heads full of fluff...he created the biggest tax hikes AGAINST the American people...and this was not reported...much.At least not in Propaganda controlled news..

he did other nefarious things....He was not the great prez the media would have you think..He WORKED FOR THEM..

WHO CONTROLS HOLLYWOOD???

WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA????

that would be a good start in order to learn what you are up against..and who the enemies of this nation really are..but were not supposed to expose them...Because of the massive social engineering..and mass propaganda campaign..most Americans are ignorant of reality...THEY LIVE BEHIND THE MATRIX CREATED FOR THEM BY THE MEDIA..

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:27 PM
Edited by musicianfriend on Sat 04/05/14 04:27 PM

Meanwhile, Michelle takes another vacation and Obama visits the Pope.happy

Michelle is controlled opposition..ANYONE STILL SAYING THAT ARABS DID WTC IS A LIAR...as its been proven to be of the MOSSAD..of Israel..

Michelle is married to a Jewish man..Malkin

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:24 PM
CNN is ran by the Central Banking of London...they are not credible at all

UKRAINIANS OF CRIMEA...INVITED PUTIN IN TO SAVE THEM....THAT IS NOT AN INVASION

AMERICAN MEDIA IS A PILE OF CRAP...go to other nations..around europe..russia..and read other news ...its much different than Americna propaganda news...through controlled media

SO..WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA??? THAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD LEARN!!!

They have the right to be with Russia instead of the Communist NWO EU..

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:22 PM
With all these communist in the House the Senate..the White House...its a really bad time to open the Constitution to tampering.

DONT YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE CPUSA? The Communist Party USA?

If your a Dem..and dont believe in communism..it time for you to vet your party...

THATS WHAT WE CONSERVATIVES HAVE DONE TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY....THE TEA PARTY IS A CHECK AND BALANCE.....our Tea Party Reps are doing a much better job than are the establishment traitors...

VET THE DEM PARTY..THEY ARE ALL COMMUNIST NOW.....THE BLUE DOGS LEFT BECAUSE OF THIS..OR WERE FORCE OUT

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:16 PM

I always listen to the communist wing of the US Gov radio stations like NPR...PROGRESSIVE.....which by the way...all funded by you and your tax dollars whether you like it or not..(if only Constitutional Conservatives had a way to us gov tax dollars to fund their campaigns...))..and I heard them whinning that people were blaming psycho drugs....for the shooting..as if it was bad to do so..WHY DO THESE LIBERAL COMMIES DEFEND PHARMIKIA ?

On a more sane and more honest station ran by conservatives..I heard one of the men at the scene..a guard...the commander? dont remember..but he CONFIRMED that the man WAS ON PSYCHO DRUGS...

Hello..Im new here..Im sure I will be pissing afew of you off here..and the rest will love me...

you don't,by any chance own a green Shirt?bigsmile pitchfork

ARE YOU ASKING ME IF IM IRISH...LMAO AND WHATS UP WITH THAT FREAKING UGLY DEVIL?? AND A FORK? WHATS UP WITH THAT COMMRAD..or was it Conrad???

I just cruzed your profile..DEFIANTLY NOT A COMMRAD..but a patriot...

Excuse me..so sorry.

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:13 PM

i don't think you can blame o'bama for this one...sounds like somebody fooled around with someone else's wife OR "significant other".

I can when his administration took firearms away from soldiers on base.

Took guns away from our soldiers? I was stationed at Ft. Hood back during the first Bush Administration, and we weren't allowed to carry loaded guns back then, either. Unless President Clinton or the junior Bush changed the gun carrying laws for soldiers on base (not likely), President Obama certainly took no guns away.

However, it's somewhat comical to see what lengths you'll go to blame Obama, so thanks for the laugh. :)

There have been CONTINUAL FLASE FLAGS COMMITED UNDER THE OBAMA ADMISTRATION than at any other time in US history.

People are breaking the law..such as Hillary Dillary Clinton...Eric Holder...Obama himself..and yet....nothing is done..

OBAMA DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT..TO UTTERLY CHANGE THE AMERICAN POLITICAL SYSTEM.....

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU STAND UP FOR THIS CRIMINAL MAN?

Do you know the law?

Do you know the Constitution..you know..the document that ALL POLITICIANS put their hand on the Bible ..and vow to defend????

THEY ARE LIARS...OBAMA IS A LIAR..OF THE ETH DEGREE..

SO..THOU SHALT NOT LIE or slander your neighbor...means nothing to you?????

what is it that makes the left so blind to reality?

YOU CAN LEAD A LIBERAL TO INFORMATION..

BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE HIM THINK.

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:06 PM
Edited by musicianfriend on Sat 04/05/14 04:10 PM

I always listen to the communist wing of the US Gov radio stations like NPR...PROGRESSIVE.....which by the way...all funded by you and your tax dollars whether you like it or not..(if only Constitutional Conservatives had a way to us gov tax dollars to fund their campaigns...))..and I heard them whinning that people were blaming psycho drugs....for the shooting..as if it was bad to do so..WHY DO THESE LIBERAL COMMIES DEFEND PHARMIKIA ?

On a more sane and more honest station ran by conservatives..I heard one of the men at the scene..a guard...the commander? dont remember..but he CONFIRMED that the man WAS ON PSYCHO DRUGS...

Hello..Im new here..Im sure I will be pissing afew of you off here..and the rest will love me...

you don't,by any chance own a green Shirt?bigsmile pitchfork

ARE YOU ASKING ME IF IM IRISH...LMAO AND WHATS UP WITH THAT FREAKING UGLY DEVIL?? AND A FORK? WHATS UP WITH THAT COMMRAD..or was it Conrad???

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 04:05 PM

Screw the Kremlin!

MUSIC:
Why? Dont you realize that RUSSIA IS THE FRIEND OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE..not the commie gov we have today..SUPPORT PUTIN...HE OPPOSES THE NWO ..He knows all about it..cause its BOLSHEVIK..AND THEY JUST DID A NUMBER ON THE RUSSIANS AND UKRAINE SEVERAL DECADES AGO...Im sure hes been schooled about the communist Bolsheviks we have in our gov today...Were in grave danger.
Putin has been EXPOSING THE BOLSHEVIKS IN OUR GOV...that is why they wish to make war with him..

THE SAME FOR ACHMIDENJAD...hes an innocent person..who is being slandered by controlled communist news in the USA...which is all dinosaur media..both TV and Radio..

THE NEWS YOU HEAR..IS ALL BULLCRAP AND LIES...FORMED TO HERD THE AMERICAN SHEEPLE TO WHERE THEY WANT YOU TO GO..TO HELP THE DEVILS .DESTROY THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH..make no mistake about this..IT IS SO..

===============================
Members of the military have been prevented from carrying weapons on base since at least 1992, George H.W. Bush's Department of Defense implemented a directive stating that it was DoD policy to limit and control the carrying of firearms by DoD military and civilian personnel. This policy was codified by Army Regulation 190-14, under Bill Clinton in 1993.

Incredibly, even after Nidal Hassan's massacre in 2009, this disgraceful DoD Directive 5210.56 was reissued in April 2011 by Obama's Deputy Secretary of Defense William J. Lynn III.

Military families are outraged at yet another slaughter that could have been prevented.

Bases are like schools now, gun-free zones where it is so easy for scum bags to come in and kill people. They're essentially sitting ducks.sick

MUSIC

Do you know how this has happened? THE DISARMAMENT OF THE MILITARY ON BASES?? NGO'S...NON GOV AGENCIES...the COMMUNIST WING OF THE US GOV...all funded by your tax dollars...BRILLIANT..THESE COMMIES ARE UTTERLY BRILLIANT..THEY CAN LIE LIKE THE DEVIL..AND DECEIVE AN ENTIRE NATION OF PEOPLE..

THE NGO SELECTIVE SERVICES IS A PART OF THE COMMUNIST WING OF THE US GOV..THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE CPUSA..Communist Party USA...THEY ARE GUN CONTROL PEOPLE...NO GUNS ALLOWED....ANYWHERE GUNS ARE NOT ALLOWED..ARE AREAS WHERE THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER CONTROL....SCHOOLS....MILITARY......US NATIONAL PARKS....ETC..

You will see more about the parks in the HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATIONS @patriot action pieces..ITS A MUST READ!!! AFTER YOU READ IT..YOU WILL BEING TO SEE..THAT ALL YOU KNOW..IS ALL ******** AND LIES...

Under the Johnson..Bush..and Clinton administration..LARGE NUMBERS OF DUAL CITIZEN FROM A FOREIGN LAND..HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO COME INTO OUR GOV...AND THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER...

later we can discuss what NWO BUSH SR did to America..and why there are plastic caskets and guillotines all round the country today..

ITS THE 'END GAME'..google that and GARDEN PLOT. These foreigners plan to 'make a garden out of you"

THERE ARE TWO GOVERNMENTS IN AMERICA TODAY...One under the original Constitution..which has been trumped by the Corporation of America communist gov...
=================
LEARN MORE HERE:
HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATIONS @patriot action

THEN GO TO YOU TUBE..AND LOOK UP JIM TRAFFICANT..AND CYNTHIA MCKINNEY..BOTH WERE IN THE CONGRESS..LISTEN TO WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY...
===================
EXAMPLE OF TAKE OVER OF US GOV BY NGO'S..ran by who the hell knows..FOREIGN GOV...FOREIGN BANKS..would be a good start

THE DEPT OF WAR has now been usurped by the DHS....if it still exists..it exists only in name...DHS is the PRIVATE ARMY OBAMA PROMISED YOU...BETTER FUNDED..ETC....Its ran by the communists..created by a communist named Chertoff..whose name in Russian means SON OF THE DEVIL..HINT.

This has happened to other agencies of the US GOV...which have been altered into NGO'S..

SELECTIVE SERVICES - FORT HOOD.. Remember the draft? Your going to be quite angry when I tell you the rest of the story...

Selective Services recruits our boys...and when they become a part of the selective services...THE CONSTITUTION NO LONGER APPLIES ..THEY ARE NOT PROTECTED BY OUR CONSTITUTION!!

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE USED AS LAB RATS IN BIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENTATION

THEY ARE EXPOSED TO DEPLETED URANIUM...A dead soldier will not need the Army hospital..or retirement income will he..or any other perk that used to be give to soldiers

MY NEPHEW WENT TO IRAQ..HE IS ONLY 28..HE HAS CANCER...SORRY.BUT THIS JUST IS NOT NORMAL..AND I HAVE TO BELIEVE HES BEEN CONTAMINATED ON PURPOSE..most likely Depleted Uranium like THOUSANDS OF OTHER SOLDIERS....

CONSPIRACY THEORY...OR CONSPIRACY FACT...You have been brainwashed into thinking there is no such thing as a conspiracy...Only a very uninformed person could ever believe that hogwash...THERE ARE MANY EVIL CONSPIRACIES IN PLAY AS WE SPEAK IN OUR OWN GOV....done by foreigners who have usurped our country.

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 03:44 PM

2 Next