just a flyby to check up on ya'll

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:27 PM

then I shall post it for'em :wink:

:banana:

TTOflowers
Paullyflowers

Zeeflowerforyou

when I need a "shot of a real group" of peeps, no one better then our family here... miss you ALL more than you know !!!....
hugs and beers to all .. ZEE, Lion, 2Kids... luv you guys

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 06:50 PM

" hangs head in shame, then realizes, WHY ?... no reason really ... life is ? .. life .... hello my FRIEND Zee, how are you ?.... say hello to all for me please .. and pass me a huge jug of blue juice ... nothing better !!!" ...
cheers from a long tall stranger :P "

surprised *zee rushes up to her giant friend and hugs his shins* dude.. you shrank some.. surprised

soooooooooooooo good ta see you tto.. and???? how's life out in, where the heck are you now..........???

always a pleasure to see you AND know that i keep tabs on us all ... lol... you know me; on another planet as usual lol...good to see all is good with you ... cheers

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 06:28 PM
" hangs head in shame, then realizes, WHY ?... no reason really ... life is ? .. life .... hello my FRIEND Zee, how are you ?.... say hello to all for me please .. and pass me a huge jug of blue juice ... nothing better !!!" ...
cheers from a long tall stranger :P "

no photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:13 AM
ONE humugous blue juice .... TO GO please ?... ((( Z )))) keep the floor clear andthe bar stocked ... oh and clean the velcro wall , PLEASE ?? .....
ciao for now ... flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:26 AM

it's official... I need a hug today.. sad2

ONE , awesome , Giant inspried , back re-aligning , brighten up the day HUGE HUG coming up for my bestest buddy Zeeeeee.....

(( Z )) flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:45 PM
Speaking of said "Flyday "... I flying .. outta here caio young lady and have a most excellent long weekend drinks flowers waving

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:44 PM

swingin by to say howdywaving .... looking around ?? and yep ; I'm still fit for the Ugly reject rmohwell laugh

Later , and have a good weekend drinker :thumbsup:

smooched flowers waving

right back atcha young lady:wink: flowers :thumbsup: waving

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:20 AM

I could use a 7 day long weekendlaugh

waving not quite a 7-day weekend BUT a long weekend in the great white north for certain ... enjoy peeps :thumbsup: , supposed to be an awesome one drinker

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 01:02 PM
swingin by to say howdywaving .... looking around ?? and yep ; I'm still fit for the Ugly reject rmohwell laugh

Later , and have a good weekend drinker :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 12:59 PM
Hello ((Z))flowerforyou ... hows tricks ?... been busy like no tomrrow , BUT where has the time gonezo ??....noway yawn

have a splendiferis weekend peeps ... pints on drinker

your friendly giant :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 10:12 AM

Closing on my house next Thurs, then moving for the 2 days after. Hate moving but will be so glad when it's done!!!:banana:

congrats :banana: ,and may it the move go without incident:thumbsup: ..( or breakage) rofl

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 08:57 AM

change of plans K.. have to go get the wee one now..
so I'll be here.. same bat time bigsmile drinker :banana:

SAME BAT CHANNEL ??? lol.... have a great weekend ladies and germs!! LOL :P

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 10:41 AM

IF she can prove she is OVER 6foot ?? I will one of everything in the picture .. been a tough week ... frustrated

Hello Miss "Z" , just doin a flyby at my pals pub!!! ... SWEET

sorry TTO.. she doesn't look much taller than 5 foot zip.. ohwell

*zee throws her arms around the giants left calf and gives a BIG HUG* (((TTO))) ma fave giant.. where you been hidin.. one minute we're chattin.. the next PFFFFFT gone.. you didn't happen to bump into the Sorceress poet and get turned into a titsy fly again did you?? noway

one tall ale for my giant friend, comin up..drinker

I try to stick around sometimes, BUT this DANG work thingy SUCKS root beer man frustrated .... hahahahlaugh
hope all is well, and you are NOT crazy busy working BUT working hahahahahaha:wink:

always love your flybys.. next time.. stick around fer a bit.. we'll hang out in front of the fire 'n catch up drinker

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 01:50 PM

soooo.. what'll you have.. drinker

make it quick.. as you can see.. I'm a wee bit busy bigsmile drinker laugh

IF she can prove she is OVER 6foot ?? I will one of everything in the picture .. been a tough week ... frustrated

Hello Miss "Z" , just doin a flyby at my pals pub!!! ... SWEET

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 12:53 PM
me too ... yawn asleep ... hello ladies , been awhile ...flowerforyou just popin in to check up on ya'll.. :)

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:26 PM

Just wanted to stop in and say hi !! Miss you guys...Love ya'll.

Couldn't have said it better , to my favourite ladies :) ...
peace out !!..
cheers
TTO

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 02:16 PM

Hey T :-)....& Z?...you were close. Frog & toad is Oz speak for 'hit the road'...which is highly likely betwixt pubs ;-)

Blame the edit on auto txt

Hello "K"waving ... hit the road like frog and toad ? ...I have not heard that phrase , in like FOREVER .. hahahahah...

quittin time here ,not wakey time , sorry beer me drinks

later peeps flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:57 AM

laugh laugh laugh I must be loosing my mind.. noway I ACTually underSTOOD you... slaphead laugh

A mind is a terrible thing to waste spock , think my mom said that once , but I forgot rofl
hello ladies from your friendly Giant drinks

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:55 AM
Eileen and John , my thoughts and prayers go out to you both in this time of need ...
cheers,
mark

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25