Community > Posts By > hellsboy007

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:52 AM

Smiling .. Oh mikey .. I think you have been in Australia too long ..

This comes to mind
Aussies stealing New Zealand stuff :-)

that iceberg that floated past New Zealand a few years ago, a couple of Australians came along and planted an Australian flag on it even though it was in NZ waters. aaha, then there was this big uproar in NZ about how the Australians stole their iceberg.

Also, Far-lap.... Nz made

Pavolva... Nz made again

The New Zealand accent (because foreigners can't tell the difference and just assume it is Australian)

Now you have started a thread that already exists Haha

Just teasing you .. Hi kiwi Aussie boy

Hi blondey Canterbury girl!!!

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:50 AM
It geek??? No way

Car racer

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:50 AM
Its Sunday afternoon here... 2 20 pm.....
I love johny walker... black label tho gets on me... but whichever you say... chivas will do?

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:37 AM
Blondey after reading tht... "I Love YOU BLONDEY!!!!

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:35 AM
Mikey my drinks buddy... scotch??

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:32 AM
Sweetest op is gone now... how can he insult my sweetheart???mad frown frown mad mad explode mad explode

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:32 AM
Bar tender

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:30 AM
Sweetest op is gone now... how can he insult my sweetheart???mad frown frown mad mad explode mad explode

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:28 AM
I just know for one women and that is sweetest.... she wants hellsboylove :heart: :heart: love blushing blushing blushing drinker drinker drinker love

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:25 AM

Hi,

I am new here. Thought I would drop a line.

Is your heart free and available???

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:24 AM

Hey Mikey. Hope you are having a good morning maybe. Not sure what time it is over there. It's 1:16 AM over here.
There is a thread like this one called just say hi. It's in the well wishes section.
I think we get a little side tracked on the other forums because the conversation goes with the post we are responding to. I'm guessing, but I could be wrong.
Hope you are having a great day or night. I'm off to bed.
flowerforyou

Ana I'm coming along to bed!!!! You wanna sleep???

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:22 AM

I have no problem with trust where it is deserved. If you have stabbed me in the back, insulted me or treated me unfairly I will work with you only because I have to. And only when it'a unavoidable.

Yes, it can hold people back because advancement sometimes means working with someone who has previously stabbed you in the back. So some will choose not to advance, or advance elsewhere because of that.

On a personal level, communicate only when it is unavoidable unless there's been some pretty audacious apologizing.

Exactly. ....

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:21 AM
Ill love exploring it!!!!drinker

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:19 AM
Sex without knowing a person is not good.... I think I need to know my partner well before we go for sex....

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:18 AM
Sex without knowing a person is not good.... I think I need to know my partner well before we go for sex....

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 07:50 PM
Mikey dont take it on a wrong track buddy... I meant friends.... and if you want it other way hellsboy is good at it too. ...
Ana why not to kiss n tell??

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 07:48 PM
Jesusprincess

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 07:47 PM
Oldhag wassup for a normal conversation over a cup of coffee???

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 07:43 PM
Lol oldhag you went on back gears very soon... I was expecting a good conversation on your efforts to control me... and why you still a student??? You can answer this in mail as it has nothing to do with thread!!

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 07:41 PM
Lol... Realcarebear also does... but if she is in hells arena

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25