Community > Posts By > Geckgo

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:10 PM
I wasn't getting down on anyone for having too many shoes, I was making a compliment to someone who didn't follow a trendline, but infer anything you like.

I'll continue the hysteria:

gemsx936 gets 2nd place for coolest girl on this thread and is awarded half a beer!!

drinker

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:52 PM
noway oh no, we've entered the political realm noway

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:34 AM
Good post s1owhand, Richard is probably the greatest physicist of all time, forget about Einstein, Newton, Hawking, and Bohr. If you want something explained properly, Rich is the guy that you go to. He has quite a few books out there too. Good reads all of them.

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:07 AM
I'm sure someone will explain this scientology thing to me someday. The only person I knew into that claimed that it was a pyramid marketing scam. Since then I try not to get too close.

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:00 AM
AWESOME!!!drinker

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:56 AM
laugh

Funiest thing I have heard in a while. You cheered up my night!!!

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:49 AM
A very good instructional video but contains a few biases of it's own, like relating theory to fact in such a tight way that some scientists do.

Having a degree in Physics, I know and frequently converse with a great number of "scientists" and not all of them would share the opinions about the big bang, evolution, or even quantum mechanics that seem to be the mainstream. I like science, but scientists have their own biased opinions about the nature of reality that are reflected even in the way that they design their experiments. Have someone dig up a copy of the Einstein-Rosen paper and give it a nice thorough quality check (you will need a LOT of mathematical and if possible physics experience to see the problem) and you will begin to see how sometimes even recognised scientific theory reduces to gibberish and dreamlike perceptions of reality that are NOT based on observed data.

Like I said, I like science. It's kind of my life, and I'm not even going to start with my opinions/theories on these matters as that would go beyond the scope of the post (and the analysis that I have written so far constitutes several volumes), but take everything with a grain of salt, even scientific theory and especially medical and psychological theory.

Just my two coppers,

the Geckgo

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:21 AM
Right there with ya,

cept every time I do I get things thrown at me,

So I just get nice and drunk and then I don't mind things getting thrown at me.

drinker

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:19 AM
Oiy, who's that blonde girl sitting at the front of the class? She's hot.

love

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:16 AM
I always liked River Raid myself.

Geckgo's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:10 AM
Subjigate mankind and make them build lots of tall triangular buildings out of stone.

Geckgo's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:57 PM

FallinAngel82,

you win the award for being down to earth and going against the female instict of buying up massive amounts of shoes!

Just wish I had a trophy or something to give you, let me see, um, I have a beer.

drinker

Men like you are called FRUGAL AND CHEAP................AND THATS WHEN I SAY..................TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT..............anyways you probably dont have a J-O-B...............WHT EV...............real women like SHOES BABY.........................ASK YOUR MOMMA...........

wow, all that anger from one little comment. Your right, I am a pig and I dont have a job or a house or a car or 3 computers or a stock account or a million dollar life insurance policy. Just another schmo using the local library computer to post at 2:00 in the morning.

Sorry, hun, but I don't need your approval.

Geckgo's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:27 PM
Sure is, theres days when I refuse to drink anything but budweiser, including water.

Geckgo's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:18 PM
FallinAngel82,

you win the award for being down to earth and going against the female instict of buying up massive amounts of shoes!

Just wish I had a trophy or something to give you, let me see, um, I have a beer.

drinker

Geckgo's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:52 PM
Little programming humor there.

Anyways, hello and all. I'm hoping to make some new friends on this site and what not while browsing for the future x-girlfriend. Um,, my profile is pretty long and fairly detailed, not quite a book but almost. That's about it for now. Nice to join you all.

,The Geckgo

Geckgo's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:12 PM
How about what you do when you aren't cooking? You sound like you don't have a lot of free time but we all have something that we like to do which doesn't pertain immediately to our Job/Goals.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next