Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:52 PM
Welcome to the looney bin and good luck. There might be a nice girl or 2 left.:banana: drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:49 PM

Sex have to be the center of things for so many people? It's almost as though people hear the word 'virgin' and they think it's almost taboo!

Not gonna lie I'm a virgin and proud. I get questions like "WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX FOR LIKE TEN YEARS!!!" So what if it takes that long for me to get married so be it.

I'm not saying that sex is wrong before marriage... If you choose to do so then so be it... but I think everyone needs to find a middle ground of respect for people who choose to do things opposite of them.

I am really not sure on this on! Sex has never been the center of anything for me! If I have it or not it is fine with me. It must just be people that feel that way either dont like being close to people, or feel they need to have sex just to be accepted! Obviously this doesnt explain them all but I bet it covers most of them!

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:31 PM

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that me and Carla have spent the last two days together. We are completely crazy about each other. I am now looking for work out this way so I can move here. We went sightseeing and have had two romantic meals together. This has been great.

Wow, you move fast!

Well I guess we both moved really fast, but it was a great ride! We really enjoied each other it almost felt like we had known each other for years. We really have alot in common, it was wierd at least for me on how well it really went. I was not expecting it at all.:smile:

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:18 PM
drinks I would rather hear what you have to say than deal with them! You da man!drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:25 AM

awwwww she got a good one!!! dont leave us already though!!!!!flowerforyou congrats!!!!drinker drinker just what i wanted to hear!!!..debflowerforyou flowerforyou whooo hooo i just knew u would be taken fast!!

Thank You, but I am not leaving here! This place is way to much fun!drinker :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:52 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that me and Carla have spent the last two days together. We are completely crazy about each other. I am now looking for work out this way so I can move here. We went sightseeing and have had two romantic meals together. This has been great.

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:16 PM
luckyguy2008 & okmama4u

We met in the threads here on Mingle2 and spent alot of time on the phone and over the net chatting. We decided it was finally time to meet, so with all the shot nerves a human can have I drove from Nashville, Tn to Ft. Smith, Ar to meet her. We spent two of the greatest days of our lives together and I am already working on relocating to Oklahoma so that we can be together! Thanks Mingle2 for the intro!!!

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:38 PM

WHO IS CARLA???huh

She is okmama4u! WooHoo:banana: :banana: flowerforyou love drinks :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:37 PM

so your getting laid?congratsdrinker

just because hes meeting someone does not mean hes going to bed with that person... clear your head out of the gutter grumble

I didn't think men could get their head out of the gutter!!
yawn

Thanks for backing me up guys!!flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:36 PM

so your getting laid?congratsdrinker

Not quite, but thanks anyway!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:35 PM

Is this the first time that you've met?

Yes it is!!!!!:banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:30 PM
I am in Arkansas tonight to meet with Carla. Will let all you guys know how it goes tomorrow night!!!!:banana: :banana: love drinks drinks smitten :laughing:

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:05 PM
I want both, but if I had to choose, I would say challenge, no sweet, no challenge, no sweet, no...frustrated frustrated frustrated

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:02 PM
Mirror was this a real question or are you getting tired? To answer the question now absolutely yes yes yes.drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:00 PM
I like people with a sense of humor, and some intelligence. If I am going to have a friend I want a conversation that can make me laugh and think at the same time. Oh and someone who can drink alot of alcohol!drinker drinker drinks drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:58 PM
Full body massage followed up by a lot of foreplay, only because sex dont count!!drool

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:56 PM
With the right person WOW:banana: , anyone else you can have it.rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:53 PM

:heart: If robots had near human intelligence and were designed to look like humans would people begin to fall in love with non living objects?:heart:

Its possible. Some people have a fetish for statues. happy
:tongue: Ive never done anything with a statue or any inanimate object but I could probably go for some kind of robot if it looked,felt, and could move like a real woman.laugh

Depends on who does the programming!:banana: :banana: drinks laugh laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 01:23 PM
How someone can change their minds that many times in one day about a single thing!drinks drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 01:00 PM

Practically perfect in every way.laugh

sure if you are some fictional character... LOL

That's it, I'm Mary Freakin Poppins.

You set the bar a little low with that one. You are way better than that!laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 22 23