Community > Posts By > Drago01

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:53 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 09:54 AM

Here Drago, I have bought a brand new shovel

Just in case you need help to dig deeper.

I live under the impression that you are digging yourself into a hole.laugh laugh

Its an honest hole. Im not ashamed. I joined these forums for friendship and social contact.
If I met someone fine, if not, it wont be the end of my world. Im still dating.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:45 AM

sleeping with over 150 people sounds absolutely revolting and disgusting to me and the very idea that someone would even keep count (and tell) after reaching a certain number sounds rather juvenile.

oh, you were asking for opinions weren't you?

You are entitled. I never really kept count. I didnt think about it until I was asked here on the site, which started me thinking about it.
The telling? Im pretty hard skinned these days, I can take most scathing blasts and survive.
Anyway, no hard feelings here.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:41 AM

11 relationships not less than 6 months and 2 marriages.
Would you say the issues are with you? With the women? Or the kind of women you are attracted to?

Most definately all three. Mostly me tho. Ive realized that most women Ive been with want a lasting relationship. Continuity. Security. I just wasnt able to provide for that in most cases.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:36 AM
Lady Thermals with velcro Crotch relief.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:28 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 09:29 AM

This day and age I think it's irresponsible to have so many sexual partners.
Well any day and age actually laugh but especially this one.
There's so many STD's running around.
And having that many partners... you couldn't have had a good long solid relationship with one person. Is that what you want? Or do you want to keep going from woman to woman?

Great question Jill.

First let me answer SingmeSweet. "NO" ?
I dont know. It was just never an option for me. You date, you have fun, you become intimate and well,, I just never had any reservations, once actually out on the date. Read below.

Jill,
Two marriages none longer than 5 years. 11 relationships not less than 6 months.
Always worried about STDs but tried to exercise good judgment on the women I was with. So looking back i would say yes, I did say no but not to sex but to the date thing that would preclude sex. There were a few women i passed on yeah due to worries about STDs.
Always had good check ups and was honest with my Doctor about my sexual activity.
Irresponsible Yeah. If i had my way now,back then, I would have wanted the One Woman Scenario.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:19 AM

Still Ride my Trusty Steed Like a Crazy Man.(My Quad) With Helmut on, Booted Up, who knows what age that Wheelie poppin, Flyin thru the air guy, is eh? Who was that masked man? Why its "Zorro the Olde"!

edit punctuation

who was that helmeted man????

I love it hehe.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:14 AM

Well its all been just so easy most of my life. Most guys chase and I chase too but Ive been Hit on so many times and I dont think ive ever said no.
I think you may have issues because you can't seem to say No. Why can't you say no? Say it with me... nnnnnoooooooo. See, there, what was easy wasn't it?

Yeah hehe, Ok NO! Easier said than done.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:09 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 09:17 AM
Still Ride my Trusty Steed Like a Crazy Man.(My Quad) With Helmut on, Booted Up, who knows what age that Wheelie poppin, Flyin thru the air guy, is eh? Who was that helmeted man? Why its "Zorro the Olde"!

edit punctuation

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:01 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 09:02 AM
Well, I'll say one more thing.
Priorities have changed. The main thing I have learned is that while appearance is important,,compatability is Prime. You'd best be getting along and seeing "eye to eye" if you're gonna go for the long run.

Edit Spelling.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:56 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 08:57 AM

Just the fact that you brought it up seems that you're bragging. At least a little. But, do whatever makes you happy.

Honestly, my man ego does come into play,yeah, but you see i never really set out to make any kind of sexual life statement or what ever you call it. I mean like making it a Mission in Life kind of thing. Just what happened. Now things are alot more tame. Have been for quite awhile.
I guess if you live in a Huge Urban sprawl the opportunity for things like that are more common.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:33 AM

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:30 AM

my count stands at 3.........

Ive never really looked at it that way... like making a list or something. Thats never been a goal or something.
I realize you are giving up a number becuase thats part of the topic so im not infereing that YOU are makeing a List or something.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:21 AM

brag, brag, brag.tongue2 waving

Not at all. Honestly Im really curious. And how many of the rest of you have taken the Mingle questionaire?

I only said brag because everyone else had taken different points from your statement already.:laughing:

I'm not really interest in your, or anyone elses, sexlife.
I'm more interested in my own, and that's just that, mine.

Very well put.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:16 AM

Take the number of years from the age which you lost your virginity to your present age and divide by 150.
If it comes out to three or four a year you are one lucky guy.
If it comes out to three or four a month, you are in contention for the Hugh Hefner award.
If it comes out to three or four a week, you are a Rabbit and don't belong on a site for people.

Ok so about 40 years. But there was a time back in the late 70s to about 1993. Gawd it was just a blur of ....well.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:14 AM

brag, brag, brag.tongue2 waving

Not at all. Honestly Im really curious. And how many of the rest of you have taken the Mingle questionaire?

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:12 AM

Are you one of those double standard people tho? Where it's perfectly fine for the guy to sleep with 150 women but if a women sleeps with that many men... she's a whore?

Ah never. In fact im pretty easy that way. Women are Equal in my book in everyway.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:11 AM

whatever it makes you, it makes me the opposite because i've been with 1.

I like that Drew. Somehow that comes off as Noble.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:09 AM
Well its all been just so easy most of my life. Most guys chase and I chase too but Ive been Hit on so many times and I dont think ive ever said no.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:04 AM
So If i said Ive had sex with approximately 150 women or more. Would that make me a bad guy? A Braggart? Lost? A Hero?
The reason im asking is becuase i just recetly took that comparative test on Mingle here asked by the Mods. Im being honest here at 150 and that seems way way over the norm.
Just curious.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:53 AM
Ive always been more of a Barbarian type. Good or Bad.. who could know?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25