Community > Posts By > Frenchfry_03

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:23 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:18 PM

Congratulations Jim!!!! I am very proud of you and have faith in you to keep it going!!

:banana: :banana: flowers :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:02 PM

You know what I'd like to see more of? Men being upfront and honest about things. Now, I'm not saying all men are like this, but from what I've seen and what other women have told me, many men avoid confrontation like the plague. It isn't that difficult to just be upfront about what you're thinking. If something isn't working out, let us know. It can't be that hard.

Wow, there has been a lot of posts here today. I will admit I did not read all of it so I may be repeating someone's response.

To start with, IMO, a confrontation to me denotes a negative situation. One with anger, assumptions and wrong doings. Hell, I wouldn't want to be the one starting or participating in a confrontation regardless of whether I am a man or a woman. It's a lost cause.

Now, if we were in a conversation discussing a topic that makes him vulnerable and the woman is trying to understand his position, why would he not be open and honest? In my experience most reasons are that the women (mother, grandmother, sister, teacher, friend, girlfriend....) in his life have always made him feel as if his opinions/feelings are not valid and/or he did not trust them or respect them enough to show them who he really is and what he is really thinking.

If you show them a caring, trusting and open environment on a consistent basis and don't "bash" them or tell them "they are wrong in how they feel" then maybe the man will see you as an ally and someone who will value what they say. Eventually, they do tell you exactly how they feel. Mostly it is going to be on their terms, out of the blue when that subject is no longer being discussed.

For all the hurt that a lot of women cause men, it's up to the next one (woman) to be open and honest herself and show true compassion and they (man) may surprise you and give it back in return.

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:07 PM
Okay, going for now..........to be resumed at another time

flowers

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:50 PM

If Michelle drives me..I am so there!

That could be arranged because I am dropping my son off on Thursday, staying on the island till saturday then hiking it back to PA. Then I have to come back to the island and I am staying there till Wednesday. Maybe I can even take Ro!!! Haven't asked her though if she is going.
I may take you up on that!

The more the merrier!!
The more...the less gas you will pay as well!

GOD, am I in for sticker shock when I hit NY?? How much is gas there now. In Ohio its $2.50/gal

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:48 PM

That could be arranged because I am dropping my son off on Thursday, staying on the island till saturday then hiking it back to PA. Then I have to come back to the island and I am staying there till Wednesday. Maybe I can even take Ro!!! Haven't asked her though if she is going.
I may take you up on that!

The more the merrier!!

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:43 PM

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:41 PM

i'd love to come, however i'd like someone to pick me up if thats possible

You've got mail bigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:30 PM

Michelle...I want you!

I'll be passing East Meadow on the Southern State at about 5:30am Thursday, July 2nd........I'll throw the door open, all ya gotta do is JUMP!!!!! laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:28 PM

FrenchFry! rofl WTH is that thing?

You need to get out more.......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:24 PM

Yea Michelle...I offerd! i hope rumors aren't still flying around about me...I swear..i do not have a tail!

The question is.......Do you give GOOD tail? :banana: :banana:
Indeed I do young lady.....indeed I do!

hey michelle, wanna boff? :laughing:devil

(I am sooo gonna get sh1t for this post)

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:20 PM

boffing sounds dirty :laughing:

hehe

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:19 PM

Yea Michelle...I offerd! i hope rumors aren't still flying around about me...I swear..i do not have a tail!

The question is.......Do you give GOOD tail? :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:15 PM
Edited by Frenchfry_03 on Sun 06/14/09 02:17 PM

awww RARE you are never second fiddle with us BBL"Sflowers

What's a B B L ??????

Beardy Bashing Ladies

Beardy Boffing Ladies

Beardy Bashful Ladies

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:15 PM

beckie did post a good'un of herself. as for you michelle, knowing you im sure you'd love to tease me about that :wink:

I FEED your Fetish Rare............not TEASE it :banana: :banana: drool

thats true actually :tongue:
i just thought of this too, if we were in person, i bet you wouldnt want to stop feeding it :laughing:devil

:angel:

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:09 PM

Hi Pattie, Michelle, Rare...for a minute i thought nobody liked mesad

So how r u guys...guess what i finally met a wonderful man on mingle and guys he is so great!!!:banana: :banana:
congrats roni, heres to ya drinker

Yippee, Yahoo, Hooray drinker :banana: :banana: drinker ................WHERE'S MINE!!! grumble

UMMMMMMM........I think SAL offered rofl rofl

He was drooling over "good" phone and lasagna with Toots......I do not stand for being 2nd fiddle!!!!! grumble

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:05 PM

Hi Pattie, Michelle, Rare...for a minute i thought nobody liked mesad

So how r u guys...guess what i finally met a wonderful man on mingle and guys he is so great!!!:banana: :banana:
congrats roni, heres to ya drinker

Yippee, Yahoo, Hooray drinker :banana: :banana: drinker ................WHERE'S MINE!!! grumble

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:02 PM

Here kitty, kitty, kitty................

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:56 PM

waving Hi everyone...how is everyone's weekend going...mine has been wonderful!!!waving

Hi Roni waving

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:53 PM

beckie did post a good'un of herself. as for you michelle, knowing you im sure you'd love to tease me about that :wink:

I FEED your Fetish Rare............not TEASE it :banana: :banana: drool

Toots fetish?

I WISH someone had a Toots fetish! laugh

I know of a certain female that does laugh laugh laugh

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25