Community > Posts By > inni_dreamz

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 11/17/16 09:34 AM

If you are looking for a woman 15 years younger, you need money. laugh
Nothing wrong about having a little money is there?

Not a thing.

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 11/17/16 09:31 AM
waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 11/17/16 09:30 AM
I have another first date, Saturday.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 03:55 PM

Not a platitude but a fact: if you are single & don't want to be, then you just have to keep looking, until you find the one who is acceptable to you as a "life partner". Or, decide that being single is just a facet of your life that might change any time in the future (an optimist) & carry on living as fulfilled a life as you can without a partner.

^^Well said. :)

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 03:53 PM
I'm a hopeful romantic, so yes - I believe it can happen - not like it does in the movies -- but, a more realistic version - sure!

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 03:50 PM
Edited by inni_dreamz on Wed 11/16/16 03:51 PM
I had one date from Mingle2.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 03:50 PM
waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 03:47 PM
Very nice flowerforyou

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 01:16 PM
laugh @ blue pill

Dating has always been difficult for me. I'm a bit shy, and I don't like to rush into anything.

The good part about dating now vs. when I was 19 is - I don't care what other people think about me, as much as I did back then. I can brush off rejection better now, and move on more quickly when a potential love interest doesn't work out.

The bad part .. there are simply a lot less people to choose from at this age. Not all, but a lot of men my age prefer to date younger women. I'm just average looking, and I have two kids living at home - not the greatest "bait".

Sex --- I think most of us still like it, but it can't be the only thing going, or the first thing you explore together - in my humble opinion.

I've been lucky, most men are persistent, but gentlemen when I tell them I am not ready to go there. I did download some app about a week ago, and got a lot of offers to see the "prize" ... but luckily, I didn't have to accept them - and they didn't download automatically --- like they would if you had already exchanged phone numbers and were texting. I deleted the app after my picture kept getting MILF comments. surprised Obviously, a younger crowd.

I sure did ramble on ... laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 12:57 PM
waving Welcome to Mingle

It's nice you wrote your profile in two languages.

Good luck!

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 12:52 PM
Goofball - too funny laugh

OP ~ I don't think anyone can really be an expert on this topic.

There are no rules, but you do sort of put yourself out there if you say it first - which is why most people prefer to say it after it's already been said to them.

I also read an article that - women should never contact a man first on a dating site - you'll never know if he likes you. Women should never call a man, women should never this or that ----

Do what YOU feel comfortable doing - is what I think. I am the one living this life, and while I appreciate those with expertise on some topics - I do not believe anyone truly knows the way love "should" go....

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 11/16/16 10:12 AM
If you are looking for a woman 15 years younger, you need money. laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:49 PM
laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:47 PM
I like me some affection flowerforyou

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:46 PM
Who could forget Igor Frankensteen laugh winking

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:37 PM
It's easy enough to delete, block and report - but it's figuring out who is real and who isn't that's the pain in the arse. laugh

I've decided to ask "Are you a scammer" and see how that works.

I agree, if you fix your mail settings it helps a LOT!

I also agree, this is not a Mingle2 problem, it's any free internet dating site.

Good luck waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:10 PM
It's even harder when you hit 50 :nerd:

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 11/15/16 12:51 PM
I prefer to date someone close to my own age - but whatever spins your top!

Hello & Good Luck waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 11/15/16 10:02 AM
Tired of dating, tired of being alone.

Tired.

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/14/16 01:35 PM
Oops lol

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25