Community > Posts By > Sunshine1947

Sunshine1947's photo
Mon 02/16/09 04:22 PM
Edited by Sunshine1947 on Mon 02/16/09 04:26 PM
I met a guy on here right after I joined and he came on really strong, so I suggested that we cool it for awhile, then I had my girl friend come on board and she decided to ask him to be her friend and he said the same things to her he was telling me......????? I hung in there with him for awhile till I figured out that all he wanted was to meet fairly quickly he is Florida and me in Iowa....well meeting to him was to move in with me....needless to say I dropped him like a hot potato, as after knowing someone for only two weeks, I am not stupid enough to believe his line and have him move in with me, so be aware, there are some people out there that are only after what they can get and at someone elses expense. I am old enough and wise enough not to fall for someones BS. If it is real he will stick around and show me that he is true blue, haven't found him yet, but I also am very hopeful......

Sunshine1947's photo
Mon 02/16/09 04:06 PM
thanks once great, not quite sure what that means you are still great.....flowerforyou

Sunshine1947's photo
Mon 02/16/09 03:50 PM
Edited by Sunshine1947 on Mon 02/16/09 03:55 PM

Sunshine1947's photo
Mon 02/16/09 03:50 PM
I would like to what is it about us older (but better) ones and finding even a companion. It is not easy (nor am I). Hum maybe that is the problem think so??????

I met a guy on here right after I came on and he laid it on pretty thick and I just thought I would wait it out and see where it was going, as he said he wanted to meet me. That was not a problem only that he lived in Florida and I am in Iowa. Wellll his thought of meeting me was to move to Iowa and we become aquainted that why....I do not have stupid written on my forehead so that ended fairly quickly after I figured out the real reason for meeting in such a hurry.......but I think with each new experience there is a lesson, real love takes time to grow and nurture.

Thanks for listening to me, I have wanted to tell this for a long time, I even left the site for awhile, but I am back now........

Sunshine1947's photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:37 AM
glad to see his account deactivated

Sunshine1947's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:33 AM
yes I am only I am a little to old for you but I would not mind being a friend....huggsss

Sunshine1947's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:32 AM
Hi, I am from Waterloo, and we got hit last night with snow also....

Sunshine1947's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:30 AM
thanks for the warm welcome, which forums are the most used?

Sunshine1947's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:17 AM
Thanks guys, call me anything but lste for supper, actually ss is good

Sunshine1947's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:16 AM
TGIF, only I have to go to work for a few hours tomorrow, yuck. We came in last weekend for inventory now have to work another Sat is not fun, seems like I have been here for a long time rofl

Sunshine1947's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:13 AM
wanted to stop by and say hi, I am new here joined this week. Was advised to join the 50's group. Hope to get to know you all better

Sunshine1947's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:31 PM
where did everyone go, is this only a morning group???? I have enough faith for everyone, and it is real, huggsss

Sunshine1947's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:53 PM
after being with one guy for almost 35 years and then be out in the dating pool again, it is hard. Things have changed since I was a kid first dating and I feel like a kid at times only it is on the internet now, not as much in person, yet I miss that physical touch. Hang in there it has to get better.....

Sunshine1947's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:13 PM
good topic, been there done that as they make it all peaches and cream till you say one thing that they do not agree in and then all he** breaks out and they are gone, it isn't too bad except when you really think that they are the one and he says you may as well move on, that crushed me.

Sunshine1947's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:07 PM
thanks Cats

Sunshine1947's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:02 PM
thanks solitaryman, you are not too far from me...how are you?

Sunshine1947's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:51 PM
thank you, I sure hope to get to know the people on here.

Sunshine1947's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:45 PM
I am new to Mingle2. What happened to JSH??? It had been a long time since I was on there and thought it would be fun to reconnect with some of the old friends I had on JSH. Not sure if they made the transition over here or not, but hope to find out. Have been on different sites and found nothing but phonies who say they want a relationship then all of a sudden they are gone. Not into games and will not allow my heart to be overtaken by lies I have heard just about all of them that I care to hear. My time on here will be limited as I only have a computer at work right now so it will be sparing, but please feel free to introduce yourself and get to know me as well as I want to get to know you. Later huggss.

2 Next