Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 11:30 AM
oh, thanks for reminding me to defrost the pies the I made for tomorrow.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 11:27 AM

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 09:43 AM

~pfffftttt~ You girls just don't even know what "having fun" is.

OP's gonna take me to Disneyland!!! Woo-hoo!!!

oooooooooooh, yer right! Maybe I should've set my sights on the Bahamas and her credit cards.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 09:34 AM

ERRMIGAWD!

Youre going to help me clean the house? WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YOU clean the litter box!:banana:

This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!drinks
wait up, I wanna have fun too! The yard needs raking, and the floors need a good scrub.
rofl drinks rofl

Noooooooooooo way, I need her first!

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 09:20 AM

Salutations!

Welcome to Mingleflowerforyou

I like that greeting, Storm. Salutations. It's been a while since I've heard that. flowerforyou :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 09:17 AM
Hi! Welcome to M2.

You're so funny and feeling.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:50 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Wed 11/26/14 09:02 AM

"Ok so,umh,then you see ... I hope you understand"

See what? You're an alternate. You don't mean much to me, never did or will.

Whaddaya think it's my first time dealing with trolls? laugh

eta:

Go ahead and keep talking to yourself with alts. Makes you look like you're skcitz.

I'd also like to refer you to this song AGAIN:
Tenacious D- Double Team

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:47 AM

That's cool Fleta. Kind of reminds me of a quail.
Do/did you live on a farm?

I used to have a hobby farm. Horses and chickens too.

Yeah, guinea keets look like quail when they hatch, but are more than 3 x's bigger at time of hatching. They are all of the pheasant family.

That is so cool. I love the idea of a hobby farm, love animals. But it is a lot of work! A labour of love for sure. drinker

Yes, it was definitely a labor of love, for sure. The kids enjoyed it...ah hem, watching me do all the work. ohwell flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:52 AM

That's cool Fleta. Kind of reminds me of a quail.
Do/did you live on a farm?

I used to have a hobby farm. Horses and chickens too.

Yeah, guinea keets look like quail when they hatch, but are more than 3 x's bigger at time of hatching. They are all of the pheasant family.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:24 AM
I used to raise Guinea Fowl too, besides Peafowl. This was a purple guinea hen that was not culled as she should have been, thus becoming a house bird. I'd let her out to play in the yard to free range with the boy guineas and she had a mate, a white porcelain who would watch over her since she couldn't run with them and was crippled.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:14 AM

Beautiful cats!

A rather upset buzzard .. it had a nest close by and it wasn't happy with me being there. I never knew buzzard could hover either, thought only kestrels did, but I saw it with my own eyes... He was actually hovering right above us, we were standing under a tree.. Mr or Mrs Buzzard really wasn't happy with us!

That is a hawk. Raptor. Buzzards are vultures. Totally different.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:14 AM
Why do they keep repeating "humans"?

Poor DoDo, he's out.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:59 AM
Welcome to M2

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:53 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Wed 11/26/14 06:53 AM
Welcome to M2 and the forums.

I agree with David.

You can not get respect if you do not give it. Cherishing, honesty, respect...

I owe no loyalties if I am mistreated or have seen evidence of poor character.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:36 AM
I wish Dr. Ruth would show up for this thread. ohwell

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:13 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Wed 11/26/14 06:14 AM
lol, we had TWO white WOMEN shot and killed last week by Eau Claire police. The meth heads were clearly brandishing weapons, and one stabbed an officer several times. Two separate incidents. Funny how we are not rioting up here. laugh

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:05 AM

woohoo!

Im excited! haha.

lavender....excellent idear.

what kinda bread you bakin?

Just homemade white, sandwich bread. I have an old Stainless Steel Vita Mix my mother gave me from the 80's. Love that thing. Can do anything, including make dough. Even has a motor reset button! Yes! I'm bringing that!

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:01 AM
oh, and for the Political forum peoples....lmfao, he was trying to decide if it was worth it, not being able to invoke the self defense laws against the mindless rioters if he took a detour through Ferguson, MO on the way up. laugh

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 05:58 AM

Awww may tomorrow bring you all the happiness you expected...

Thank you, TxGal. Tomorrow morning! :banana:

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 05:50 AM
awww, those are adorable little snowball people, Happiness. The snow melted here with rain and fog the other day, then came back with 3".

He's bringing Wookie, his pup with, to play in the snow with my Ginger in the doggy back yard.

We won't forget pictures, Mekay and Mikey and Crystal. I'm going to post whatever progress travel pics he sends to me too, before the sun goes down and after it comes up, I spose. He's leaving tonight after work. Depending on if his company surprises him with an early afternoon off or not today. *fingers crossed on that*

I'm not sure when we're leaving to go back down to TX together, I assume, Monday?

I'm so excited! That lavender bath last night worked wonders for relaxing. Have to do that again tonight. He'll be here in the morning tomorrow.

I'll be baking some bread today, going through my recipe books to see what I want to bring along.

Last day apart!