thinking about cleaning some things ... lets see how far I get lmao

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 08/17/20 06:10 AM
Not sure ... may need more caffeine laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 08/12/20 07:34 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 08/12/20 07:44 PM

:thumbsup:

I don't believe I have ever know anyone... that can do this in my or their whole life ...

one can say we are not perfect ... which I believe true ... and anyone that says they are ... are not being true to them selves ...

I always believe that god is love and is very forgiving ... and how others of differnt faiths can be forgiving ... I find this very hard in these times ...
I know if u do not forgive ...your only hurting yourself and u can not move forward ... but righteousness ...the quality of being morally right or justifiable... does not always work with some ... they believe they are ...but they only hurt others ... seems like they are blind sided and can not know what the truth is ... and speak of god as a tool to hurt others ... becouse if god is god he loves everyone ... and will always forgive if you ask and live your life through him ... there would not be any deception ... to try an prove to others that are not willing to have faith in their lives or see it differently.... you have to have love for all... which a lot of people can't do ... so how are they doing gods work through them ... their not ... it is all being done for their own needs an selfishness and greed ... I hear of these groups ...like their the only people on this earth that matter ... I see them as hate groups becouse that is what they are lairs cheats an hate with deceptions and are very selfish ... and certainly not doing work for our father as they say ... there work is to divide... an join their hate group ... an then think all is well...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 08/08/20 12:44 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 08/08/20 12:49 PM
Russian Election Interference Finds Ready Conduit In GOP Senators | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

https://youtu.be/0ho3HezXj9o

I would like to say trump when he reads ...
does not always read it right off the screen he is looking at ...

the GOP has put together a video about Biden...
I call it the GOP hocks ... and is not believable ...
sure Biden gets some things wrong ... but not like the fake vid they are
showing ...which makes me mad... I believe Biden has more experience with every thing a president needs to know and is more experienced in foreign affairs ... and he has shown he has more compassion for our country and our military ... he also is a catholic... and has morals... he does not need a photo op like trump holding a upside down bible ... I believe in his heart he does care about America ... and that other thing laugh Trump want china out of the stock market ... they are just battling it out with no compromise what so ever ... grumble

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 08/07/20 05:50 AM

If Trump would shut his mouth and stay off Twitter and get rid of his son in law (was a slum lord) from his team I could vote for him again. But that is not going to happen. Biden is just too old and if he is elected I fear his running mate will serve as President for longer than he will. I guess I will just write someone's name in.

I never voted for trump but agree ... but stay off Twitter and get rid of his son in law (was is a slum lord) and vacating all those renters ... where are all the new homeless people going to go ... i feel we have been label now as a third world country ... as we go back to the great depression ... food lines ... people on in unemployment lines ... holy cow ... i have never seen that in my whole life ... but city's need to find paces for those who have nothing now ... maybe hotels ... and some used for covid beds ... they have large groups of people in cages with covid ... know one is talking about how many of them may be dead already ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 08/07/20 05:28 AM
black lives matter ...personally I think it is has great meaning for them...
nothing wrong with supporting those... who have been wronged ... while in the public eye support matters ... smile2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhN6MuxUAjw

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 08/07/20 05:13 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 08/07/20 05:16 AM
Now what I heard is Microsoft wants in on a tiktok deal with china ... other then that... know idea whats to come with it ... I know its a cute site for kids to play with ...of course with parent supervision ... seem harmless ... ?????

But !
Trump Signs Executive Order That Will Effectively Ban Use Of TikTok In the U.S.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/06/900019185/trump-signs-executive-order-that-will-effectively-ban-use-of-tiktok-in-the-u-s

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 08/07/20 05:06 AM
They messed up big time ... I was a member but not anymore ... I think people need to rise up and tell the NRA before giving their support to them ...need to change their actions and leaders ...

New York Attorney General Moves To Dissolve The NRA After Fraud Investigation
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/06/899712823/new-york-attorney-general-moves-to-dissolve-the-nra-after-fraud-investigation

New York AG seeks to dissolve NRA in lawsuit accusing leaders of self-dealing, causing $64 million in losses

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/06/new-york-nra-lawsuit-ag-james-accuses-gun-group-execs-of-self-dealing.html

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 08/07/20 04:59 AM

the government ordered port officials put under house arrest amid speculation that negligence was to blame. The investigation is focusing on how 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate, a highly explosive chemical used in fertilizers, came to be stored at the facility for six years, and why nothing was done about it. Fueling speculation that negligence was to blame for the accident, an official letter circulating online showed the head of the customs department had warned that the huge stockpile of ammonium nitrate stored in a hangar in the port was a danger, and asked judicial officials for a ruling on a way to remove it. It had been confiscated from a ship in 2013.

absolutely right ... should have never been left like that ... wow ! many blessing and others hope rest in peace ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 08/07/20 04:47 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 08/07/20 04:56 AM
all in all they want to slow the votes down in certain states ...

they have less voting places for people to got to now ...

the seem to have gotten the first primary voting out ...

but they do not want this on the agenda for the Nov votes in certain state ...

becouse it will be taking votes away from the existing president... and this is a do or die ending for the GOP ... they have to know they need someone who is not taking advantage of the people or for his personal gain ...which has started to happen ... do you really feel these last four years where good ... or where they worse for u ... looking at everything that was done ... I would say worse ... economy ug ... health terrible... jobs gone ... unemployment as bad as the great depression now... have we hit rock bottom yet i kinda think so ...
you don't sit there and tell people it is safe to send your children back to school ... they are very vulnerable... and many will die ... this pandemic is not something you just say it will go away ... but how many lives does it have to take ... before the government understand now their wanting the lives of our children ... it needs to be safe for them ... need to start doing lessons over the pc leave know child behind... like they did and get ready in hospitals for their sickness ...its one thing about people another about their children ... know one want this but we sure have to try and live with it ... and be safe about it ...an know one wants a a lame president... that can not lead ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 07/30/20 02:50 PM
Policy brutality has gotten worse... lets see some call them goons that come in
that make black lives protester... look bad by putting in white supremacist groups to break things ... or set things on fire or just do damage ... that the innocent don't do ... they get gassed... being hit with rubber bullets which do seriously pain someone ... and this is the GOP trying to make a American war on the streets ... they lie and just want to make chaos...

I believe that the black lives matter group ... go on twitter... tell Trump what u want to change ... and keep the peace ... say what you would like for the future ... don't let him win ...be polite ... this is vid old but still remember ... he wants a war give him a polite one ... go at him with your issues an ? ... he wants and likes twitter ... as he has put Americans in jeopardy for yrs with this ...
go after him ... but do not threaten him ... like he does others ... just makes me sad ...to see so many hurt in the street... when it is not their fault ... never give up ...Vote Vote Vote ...
mom protesters ... I saw one get thrown to the grown and this large policeman straddled her... as is he was going to ...

https://youtu.be/xy06EjgLjgI

https://youtu.be/QFeewU0HhNE
https://youtu.be/hFOy8-03qdg

https://youtu.be/9KpB7KeJdV0

NO knee that cuts off air ways ...

No choke holds ...

and do not kill anyone just becouse their skin is a differnt color ...

tcbs

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 07/30/20 01:51 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 07/30/20 01:56 PM
our voting rights are being stepped on by the GOP ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_Rights_Act_of_1965

let me say this ... never in history ... have we change our election in Nov.
or postponed ... never ! look back in history ... we have gone through pandemics... wars ... nothing has change and will not be changed ... just becouse they have a puppet for trump ... running the postal service ...does not mean you dont have a right to vote by mail.. not true ... they may be late but will be counted ... (our military has voted with absentee ballad for years) ... maybe some did not want to vote in the primary ... but I know if they have a choice to vote by absentee balled they will ... and even come to vote at the polls... so long as no one shuts them down an does not make them very accessible for people to vote ... (like sometimes they do-> shutting out the votes ...

get ready ...ask for your absentee ballad if u like ...
get registered... know where you need to go vote ... know the hrs ... where a mask and gloves if u like ... but America needs this vote ... that will make a change in everyone's life ...not just a selected few ... TCBS...

if you have any other ideas for voting... feel free ... to comment ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 07/30/20 01:22 PM
Just Beautifully done :heart: May he rest in peace :heart:
Americans should honor his legacy by continuing to work for democracy and voting rights. "He as much as anyone in our history brought this country a little bit closer to our highest ideals:heart:
https://youtu.be/ZdTKO5OLU3U

coin generator

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 07/29/20 03:20 AM
I don't now why I am skeptical about this from china .... anyone can be their and send these packets... does not have to be the government ... just don't plant or touch them ... or open ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/07/27/unsolicited-packets-seeds-may-mailed-china-states-warn/5516852002/

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 07/29/20 02:51 AM

I can't seem to find what I just heard... but NY gives part of police budget to go for funding ...schools health ... after school programs and much more ...
personally... I am happy to hear NY is helping more for black lives matter...and not just avoiding them ...and looking at other issues that need to be address ... :thumbsup: I believe is a very good start to help those on the streets an others in poor communities ...
as far as other large cities ...
they are still trying to peacefully protest ... with black lives matter ...
but it very hard with people getting kidnapped... even killed by pepper sprayed.... seems all the other unknown police are trying to start a war in America... and some governors are saying we do not want to have these special forces in cities ... they cause more chaos ... I could understand that ...

Maybe the police departments should hold on to some of that money being that officers are becoming disabled with PTSD and they will have to find replacements and pay out some disability claims and possibly law suits.

The people dying from pepper spray? How many cases are we talking about here? Would you possibly be referring to the 22 year old Ohio women the the media hyped up as dying from pepper spray and/or tear gas. They never could get their story straight and turns out she died from a heart condition due to a rare disease and it had absolutely nothing to do with pepper spray and/or tear gas.

Have you heard of the CIA? How about the FBI? Or maybe the DEA? Or ICE? The government has all kinds of agencies. Due to anti terrorism laws they don't always need a reason to detain these people. Those detained are looking to blame anyone they can, but to call it kidnapping they better have really good prof. Trump warned these mayors and goveners if they couldn't control their cities he would find a way to do it for them. If these cities would arrest and charge those causing problems maybe some others would get a clue, but letting them run freely just sends a message that anything goes and you can do anything you want. Think that's the millennial anthem isn't it? Praise for everything?

yes... I have heard of all those agency... and B/S about them calling them home land security now... you can call it what you won't but most of this is illegal... an only should have come in if they are asked well the mayor that went out on the streets with black lives matter to support then... ur president said good he got the H*ll beat out of him ... he is going in uninvited ... win they kidnapped those an try to interrogate them ... all they had to do is I want a lawyer... then released let go... new they where in the right and it was called kidnapping...he wants to scare an bully the peaceful protesters ... an make it look good for his election ... those that where in the wrong where those that say the government put them in to destroy buildings and to committee more chaos ...

personally I would pull back on protestor till after the elections... this way they can not get blamed for what others maybe doing like those that are clansmen ... that are a adding chaos...

https://youtu.be/pvUe7pJVYD4
____________________________________________*

chauvin and wife where together with these changes I heard ... and chauvin charged with murder ...sounds to me like they are up ch*t creek with out a paddle smile2
https://www.accountingtoday.com/news/ex-policeman-derek-chauvin-who-killed-george-floyd-charged-with-tax-evasion

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 07/28/20 04:42 PM
I am thinking a few things ...

first ...they are telling you if you do not send your child back to school in the middle of a pandemic... the schools will loose funding ... and guess who would love to have that $ to open more charter school ... starts with a B...

and thinking with all we have to think about now... they want to cut more $ from people ... SS... medicare... disability and stop helping with those who lost their jobs by know fault of their own an saying they don't want to go back to work ... and want to cut unemployment ... anything they can think of by the time Nov gets here ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 07/28/20 04:21 PM
A riot is the language of the unheard...
May he rest in peace :heart:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-john-lewis/body-of-civil-rights-icon-john-lewis-crosses-alabama-bridge-for-final-time-idUSKCN24R0M5

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 07/28/20 04:11 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 07/28/20 04:25 PM
I just heard you can ask for vote by mail ... in august...I guess you would have to call the court house ...

with all those that may get evicted ...I believe maybe this virus was a trump virus ...no not Obama... if they blame him one more time lol then where have they been for the last 4 yrs... not helping with the virus that s for sure ... they should not have divided the USA ... as much as they have there where tools
left in place for any health issues... we might have to face ... but oops we fired every one and now trying to blame anyone but their selves ...

if you do not have a address you can't vote ... :angry:

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 07/28/20 03:58 PM

I can't seem to find what I just heard... but NY gives part of police budget to go for funding ...schools health ... after school programs and much more ...
personally... I am happy to hear NY is helping more for black lives matter...and not just avoiding them ...and looking at other issues that need to be address ... :thumbsup: I believe is a very good start to help those on the streets an others in poor communities ...
as far as other large cities ...
they are still trying to peacefully protest ... with black lives matter ...
but it very hard with people getting kidnapped... even killed by pepper sprayed.... seems all the other unknown police are trying to start a war in America... and some governors are saying we do not want to have these special forces in cities ... they cause more chaos ... I could understand that ...

Maybe the police departments should hold on to some of that money being that officers are becoming disabled with PTSD and they will have to find replacements and pay out some disability claims and possibly law suits.

The people dying from pepper spray? How many cases are we talking about here? Would you possibly be referring to the 22 year old Ohio women the the media hyped up as dying from pepper spray and/or tear gas. They never could get their story straight and turns out she died from a heart condition due to a rare disease and it had absolutely nothing to do with pepper spray and/or tear gas.

Have you heard of the CIA? How about the FBI? Or maybe the DEA? Or ICE? The government has all kinds of agencies. Due to anti terrorism laws they don't always need a reason to detain these people. Those detained are looking to blame anyone they can, but to call it kidnapping they better have really good prof. Trump warned these mayors and goveners if they couldn't control their cities he would find a way to do it for them. If these cities would arrest and charge those causing problems maybe some others would get a clue, but letting them run freely just sends a message that anything goes and you can do anything you want. Think that's the millennial anthem isn't it? Praise for everything?

yes... I have heard of all those agency... and B/S about them calling them home land security now... you can call it what you won't but most of this is illegal... an only should have come in if they are asked well the mayor that went out on the streets with black lives matter to support then... ur president said good he got the H*ll beat out of him ... he is going in uninvited ... win they kidnapped those an try to interrogate them ... all they had to do is I want a lawyer... then released let go... new they where in the right and it was called kidnapping...he wants to scare an bully the peaceful protesters ... an make it look good for his election ... those that where in the wrong where those that say the government put them in to destroy buildings and to committee more chaos ...

personally i would pull back on protestor till after the elections... this way they can not get blamed for what others maybe doing... if they are being used to chaos this ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 07/23/20 05:15 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 07/23/20 05:15 AM

Seems to me you are talking about Chaos (Butterfly Effect).

You can go left.
You can go right.
You can go forward.
You can go backward.
You can also not go.

Of those five choices all have outcomes.
Use wisdom to choose the choice which incurs the most fortunate outcome for you.
As soon as you make that choice, all other outcomes are null.

You live in the world according to you.
Without you, nothing exists.
Making a choice should always be in your best interest first.
If you sacrifice for someone else's best interest, you must live with the outcome.
However, not all choices have obvious outcomes.
The only thing you can ever do is to make the best choice your wisdom and morality allows.
Then, you accept the outcome and make the best of it.

Choose Wisely.

laugh :thumbsup: that reminds me of a song ...yes ...
https://youtu.be/SVOuYquXuuc

and another one by rush can't find :>)