Sun 10/28/18 11:47 AM
Robbie :smile:

MK2's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:02 AM
I'll be wearing my birth suit
Can't posted here frustrated

MK2's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:59 AM

Am looking for that special someone am not talking of that person to spoil me with gifts and lots of cash just want a simple life for me and my girls...

AWWW.. I'm looking for someone to spoil with gifts, cars & of course cash... A lot of cash.. But that is ok
Good luck for both of us on our search

MK, hun you be looking in the wrong place buddy. But, we love you anyway.

Joking rofl
You know me.. Only looking to date whoever has parking lot
My truck & I are one package flowerforyou

MK2's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:26 AM

Am looking for that special someone am not talking of that person to spoil me with gifts and lots of cash just want a simple life for me and my girls...

AWWW.. I'm looking for someone to spoil with gifts, cars & of course cash... A lot of cash.. But that is ok
Good luck for both of us on our search

MK2's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:20 AM
So relaxing here :joy:
Always happy to see you my early morning friend :hugging:

MK2's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:15 AM

Looks so yummy :blush:
Good morning River
How are you feeling today

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:45 PM
Hope you are staying more than an hour waving

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:01 PM

Never.. Ever invite me for ice cream. Please :hugging:

My strawberry icecream is to die for:grin:

I bet you mean it
rofl

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 01:37 PM
Never.. Ever invite me for ice cream. Please :hugging:

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 10:36 AM
Short distance to man heart is his stomach :smile:
Feed your date, you'll awesome partner flowers

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 08:00 AM

I dunno about Texas..but last week i had at *least* 10 dudes "from" Manahattan NY message me..
I put quotes around "from"...because they were probably in Manhattan just as much as *I* am in Paris,. France...whoa

They were scammers, because why would some urbane city dude message a small stock gal in TN??
One, maybe...but that even is doubtful.
But 10 or more...nah....rofl

Good point rofl

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:08 AM

Good luck, MK.

Thanks Cat.. I'll make it

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:07 AM

I got a layover in Laredo TX this weekend
Is that count too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

define "layover" lol

Layover mean no load out & its weekend.. No load brokees working :blush:

MK2's photo
Sat 10/27/18 05:00 AM

I'm sure there is.

But as others are trying to say, you need to change how you go about finding her. For one, women find desperation unattractive -- which you already know because you said you feel there's something wrong about it.

I realize your culture is a bit different from ours. Perhaps one reason why you're struggling is because you don't feel like you fit in well with society you live in?

If so, you can actually use that to your advantage. You just need to learn how.

One thing is that you need to put more effort in than perhaps you realize. That doesn't mean try harder. You need to try smarter actually.

As we were just discussing in another thread, people need to find ways to place themselves in areas where opportunity may present itself, such as if you like music then go to concerts, music festivals, local shows, etc. When opportunity does arise, you then must be prepared to seize that opportunity before it slips away. If you do but it does not work out, think about what you learned from the appearance that may help you improve your approach when the next opportunity arises.

But I'm no guru. There are far wiser people on this site who could help you. I simply may be able to help you better understand the advice those people may give you.

No it was really wise.. Thank you for your time and Im gonna change my attitude into relation and the way I want to start talking to a girl...thanks again

Relax Amir
1st showing desperation with lo self esteem & then coming back with attitude? Please
Its dating site, it should be fun being here, getting to know people regardless of ( different cultures) that is what makes the world even more interesting.. Dating & getting to know someone for seek of fun, joy, pleasure in respect

MK2's photo
Fri 10/26/18 06:20 PM
I got a layover in Laredo TX this weekend
Is that count too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MK2's photo
Fri 10/26/18 06:15 PM
I showed your post to female friend of mine & she said.. No.. He is desperate
waving good luck on your search

MK2's photo
Fri 10/26/18 03:05 PM
You are talking from your 20th point of view but you never put on your consideration that a lot of us in them 50th & 60th.. We been there we done that & life been beating us more harder than you think.. I'm just looking for BJ now a days rofl

MK2's photo
Fri 10/26/18 10:14 AM

You're a foot too tall to be honest. :blush:

30 lbs lighter & I own my house
Hello flowers

MK2's photo
Fri 10/26/18 08:39 AM
slaphead
Welcome to M2
Have safe fun

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25