Community > Posts By > Gia

 
no photo
Thu 04/09/26 09:13 PM
Apple and Slim for Situationship Part 2. 🥣

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 08:52 PM
I’ll do the stirring on myself.

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 08:48 PM
He’s afraid I’d show up. Lol

no photo
Sat 03/21/26 03:08 PM
3 years I think.

no photo
Sat 03/21/26 02:51 PM
It’s My Party - Lesley Gore

no photo
Sat 03/21/26 02:45 PM
Nope just me


Vibes this time.

no photo
Fri 03/06/26 12:56 PM

:thinking: Gia Gia


It’s the :thinking: that gets my motor going. :rolling_eyes:


Maybe … Sir 🫡:tulip::kissing_heart:

no photo
Fri 03/06/26 12:51 PM
It must be that big brain of yours… plus the fact I can make ‘our wedding’ jokes when you get side tracked and you still return like a gentleman days later. lol

Happy third anniversary, Hot Kevin. 🥰🫶:sunflower:

no photo
Fri 03/06/26 12:42 PM
Nope just :thinking: Gia Gia :joy:


Sir again

no photo
Fri 03/06/26 12:41 PM

:weary::joy:
That's just your hormones stirring up.


I know right. I’m hitting the M word. :joy:

no photo
Fri 03/06/26 12:37 PM
Kitkat for sure

no photo
Fri 03/06/26 12:35 PM
No way, I’ve been to narcissistville … I’m good.


Unknow sounds like someone I know. :sweat_smile:



Handcuffs so she can’t get away? 🫢





no photo
Sat 02/21/26 04:05 PM
I’m here to be your emotional support stirrer. lol

First, are you seeing these pop-up ads for neuropathy foot massages or just me? Who knew they could be both so erotic and so annoying at the same time? :eyes::smile:

no photo
Wed 02/04/26 09:41 AM
This gets real

MCT

no photo
Wed 02/04/26 09:36 AM
Yes, Sir. 🥰

How’s everyone doing?

no photo
Fri 12/05/25 01:48 PM
The one that has been summoning me all over the forum has the spoon. :sweat_smile:

Gia, Gia, Gia sounds like Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice. 🤭


no photo
Fri 12/05/25 01:34 PM
Edited by Gia on Fri 12/05/25 01:34 PM
Oven timer

no photo
Fri 12/05/25 01:33 PM
Bathing

no photo
Fri 12/05/25 01:32 PM
You manifested me. 🥰

Have you danced?

PBA

no photo
Fri 12/05/25 01:28 PM
Nope, just me…

Hi again, Sir :wink:

Apple to say hi waving flowerforyou