Community > Posts By > trgirl

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:44 PM
Edited by trgirl on Fri 08/21/09 12:51 PM

Great...now everyone thinks I'm gay...I must of been the only one that saw that advertisement. I'm not gay...yet...I haven't been out to see fife yet...

love well i know your not gay fear... and fife closed his account here, but if you need to reach him i have a home email for him...

and i tried eharmony before i found mingle. met 4 people but after meeting them and realizing that we actually have absoulutly nothing in common i gave up... hell i think i am just gonna be that crazy disc golfing cat lady...

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:36 AM

Good Morning....

Teri, isn't it now a 4 day weekend?

Hi ElFlaco....Welcome to the site.

3....4 i cant remember, im on a mini vacation...drinks

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:34 AM

waving morning minglers!!!! it is a most wonderful friday!!!!

:banana: have a 4 day weekend this weekend, working on day 2!!!:banana:

took my beautiful daughter to splashtown yesterday!!
she had a blast and now had a crush on one of my very best friends son (he is juat a lil older than her) way to cute to watch them hang out all day yesterday.. lots of fun was had in spring texas with great friends and lots of fun in the sun!!!

hope all you minglers have a most wonderful late summer weekend!!!drinks

life's great moments:smile:

they are priceless moments, got lots of pics but think i will save em, maybe to use as blackmail later on to get her to her chores.. lol

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:30 AM
waving morning minglers!!!! it is a most wonderful friday!!!!

:banana: have a 4 day weekend this weekend, working on day 2!!!:banana:

took my beautiful daughter to splashtown yesterday!!
she had a blast and now had a crush on one of my very best friends son (he is juat a lil older than her) way to cute to watch them hang out all day yesterday.. lots of fun was had in spring texas with great friends and lots of fun in the sun!!!

hope all you minglers have a most wonderful late summer weekend!!!drinks

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:24 AM
congratsflowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:46 AM
welcome and good luck!flowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:04 AM
morning all you wonderful texas minglers!!!!

hope you all have a wonderful friday!! i am playing hooky from work today!!!! whooo hoooo!!!

gonna be a wonderful 3 day weekend!!

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:49 AM
flowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:39 AM
welcome and good luck!!flowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 04:56 AM

dr pepper....

i can drink me a dr pepper

but i like it with ice

gotta have ice

ice cold is the best, way to hot here for coffee or tea, i just pulled a cold one from the cooler... gonna crack the top and head to the garage to hang for a fewsmokin

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 04:51 AM
bigsmile mmmmmmmm tea.... think i will stick with my diet dr. pepper

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 04:42 AM

24-not dead yet. Even though I've had better luck with older women then I have with any my age, probably spawned my refusal to date anyone younger than me...of course that probably all led up to my refusal to date period.smokin

refusal to date period, fear you are too young to not date ever again. i think u just have not come across the right person.
i also think you will find someone who has enough mystery to keep you interested and coming back for more.... hopefully you wont be 60 when you find her...

trgirl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 04:35 AM
flowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:07 PM

Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll ya

pats, you are soooooo crazy:laughing:

trgirl's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:21 PM
noway yes, but im not gonna admit it...

trgirl's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:56 PM
i start out to trusting, i am a sucker.. but once they have done something to make me lose trust in them then there is nothing left.. i have given second chances but there are some things that can not be forgiven

trgirl's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:50 PM
:heart: LOVE:heart:

trgirl's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:47 AM

Well, I guess I'll be the bummer of the morning. My 25lb Terrier, Tilly is in heat & my sister's 160lb Mastiff is making me crazy! He keeps jumping on her...my 10lb Rat Terrier, Jack tries to defend her (the big dog snapped at him & engulfed his head...thought he was a gonner for sure, but so far he's OK)...NO ONE will freakin' help me! I tried to separate them & he tried to bite ME! I hurt my back dragging his big, stubborn azz into the house...then sat outside & cried like a freakin' baby...I really don't need this $h!t right now. I am feeling terribly abandoned & alone...I have no one to talk to cuz it hurts too much...this has started off as a bad day & I can't seem to stop crying...feel like I'm losing it.

Top THAT & I will give you a cookie! Now I am off to whine & snivel in the corner...like the lame-azz people who make me puke...

T honey, i am sooooo sorry, i have had many days like that recently, i will send you good karma via the airways.... just take it slow and maybe when your sis aint lookin, you can lock her big as* dog in the closet for a while....bigsmile

trgirl's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:43 AM
Edited by trgirl on Thu 08/20/09 06:44 AM
wow, i am sorry to hear about your friends son. that is a terrible accident... i have a friend that happened to a couple of years ago, it was the grandmother who accidently ran over her grandaughter.. it was so sad.. i have never been more careful about backing up my car than i am now.

my prayers and thoughts are with you and your friend...flowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:17 AM

Good morning all!!!

Teri, what are you talking about OLD lady!! This is the OLD lady here!! Remember i'm the Grammy of ALL of you!!!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Hope you are your daughter have a GREAT time today!! Enjoy while they are young they grow up soo fast!! :smile:

oh i am planning on it, there are about 20 of us taking thr day off and taking our kids, fun to be had by everyone.... i love my friends, and that includes all my texas mingler friends