Community > Posts By > nnason

nnason's photo
Fri 06/26/09 01:04 PM
Hey see some people here are very crazy that they can turn a pure ture up side down forgetten that the bible says that we shall know ture and that ture shall set us free just think about this.

nnason's photo
Fri 06/26/09 05:12 AM
it is pure ture my brother infact God bless for this.

nnason's photo
Fri 06/26/09 03:40 AM
Micheal the news
of your death came to me with a great shock so i can not see you again in this life God this is incredible it is ture that you are no more but your music and your inpact can never be forgetten even till the end of this life cos you have made a history that no one has ever made am very proud of you Rip micheal Rip pop king till we meet apart no more i love you micheal may the good lord accept you in this paradise RIP! RIP!! RIP!!!

nnason's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:57 AM
Hey for sure why can't we join together and try that i think it will be great.

nnason's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:50 PM
Hi there pls how can i find a good girl who can show me real luv not fake cos what am seen here is almost the same.

nnason's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:39 PM
Hey Baby is never easy but lets try to see what we have to offer.

nnason's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:22 AM
Hey my love to all the fc.Barcelona fans all over the world cos we are the best team in the world now most espcially to the powers of barca MESSI,INESTA,XAVI,ETO,TUORE,PIQUE. and so many other great infact am very greatful.

nnason's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:48 PM
Hey some girls says that guys are all the same bcos of games they play but for me never guys can never be the same cos one man food is another man poinsen what i like is what you hate and what you hate is what i like so any girl who want to proof me wrong just send a message to me let me show you that guy can never ever be the same.

nnason's photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:23 PM
Hey i never knew that my dream girl can be very hard to find in a site like this c'om on i can belive this what is happening where is all this mingle chicks we are they i will luv to talk to somebody oh oh oh oh oh.

nnason's photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:22 PM
Hey i never knew that my dream girl can be very hard to find in a site like this c'om on i can belive this what is happening where is all this mingle chicks we are they i will luv to talk to somebody oh oh oh oh oh.

nnason's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:18 AM
Hey Some people are getting confuse for what i post here 2 days ago my real name is NNASON FRANKLIN i was born on may 23 1986 that is when the date i was born what i mean when i said that i need a young girl is girl between the age of 18 to 30 years so even if i mistake said that am 23,24 or even 25 for me am still saying the same thing so some people should stop been confused and understand the fact.

nnason's photo
Fri 05/22/09 08:27 AM
Am NNASON 24 years of age am a black guy and am really proud of that am a cool,caring,honest,lovely and cool gentle guy i need a girl who can show me real luv not fake i need a pretty,caring,honest,lovely and God fearing young girl someone who can make a great wife someone who turely understand how to treat a man that is what i need so if you luv what you read drop a message i will hook you up and i will be glad indid.

nnason's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:28 AM
Hi Baby you are welcome to this great site am NNASON 23 years of age am a black guy and am really proud of that i join this site on january this year is all good but since then am still searching 4 someone that can show me real luv that can never fade may be you are de one i need a pretty,caring,honest,lovely and God fearing young girl who is not fake someone who will turely understand how to treat and take good care of a man that is what i need so if you luv what you read feel free and drop a message Hmmm.

nnason's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:02 AM
yes long distance relationship normaly work if ony there is ture luv mark de word ture luv cos for me i feel i can go extras mile for someone i luv and cheris.

nnason's photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:41 AM
Am NNASON 25 years of age am a black guy and am proud of that i need a pretty,caring,honest,lovely and God fearing young girl who is never fake someone who turely understand how to treat and take good care of a man someone who will be a great wife just say hello and i will hook you up.

nnason's photo
Wed 05/20/09 03:10 AM
Hey am NNASON 25 years of age i need a preety,caring,honest,lovely and God fearing young girl someone who is never fake someone who turely understand how to treat and take good of a man someone who will be a great wife just stop and say hello you are welcome cos lonelyness is a friend.

nnason's photo
Tue 05/19/09 03:21 AM
Hey am NNASON 25 years of age i need a preety,caring,honest,lovely and God fearing young girl someone who is never fake someone who turely understand how to treat and take good care of a man someone who will be a great wife just say hello you will be welcome cuz lonelyness is never a friend.

nnason's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:17 AM
Hi there whats up i saw your profile and i really felt for you so let,s do it like this if you like to chat lets hook our self so that we can know each other as well here it will be great to hear from you soon take care.NNASON

1 2 4 Next