no photo
Sun 07/22/07 10:19 AM
christianflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

that was beatiful and i'm going thru it too right now

really stinks, but for the best i think:cry: :cry:

ty for sharingflowerforyou :smile:

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 09:16 AM
native, yeh i thought bout that..i think i will..its gonna kill me inside not too, but you are right..and its not me..i just feel like an idiot..i shouldnt of gotten involved in the first place..oh well..it is what it is..im powerless..:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 09:08 AM
:wink: drinker happy

Happy Birthday, Chris

Enjoy!!:smile: drinker

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:54 AM
so true allsmilesflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:51 AM
true hawk..maybe one day he'll come back, but im not going to push it..i have to take care of myself in the process and let him do the same..ty,darlin:smile: :heart:

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:48 AM
:wink: :smile: ty sage..that was great and i understand, totally..its just hard, is all...but ty:wink:

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:47 AM
and nu2..i understand..thanks:smile:

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:46 AM
allsmiles, no..he wants to be friends..its not like im emailin him constantly

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:30 AM
this isnt towards all men, but some just can't show theyre feelings. Why is that? Is it because they are scared on how they feel? Or they just dont feel the same and dont want to hurt you? I just dont get it. Everytime I start to like a guy, he can't really show me how he feels or tell me..I think he wants to, but is scared..I dont know. I just thought i'd ask.
reason i asked is i met this wonderful guy on here back in Jan and we started dating, slowly but surely. To be honest, i didnt think i liked him at first, but then he grew on me. Just an all around sweet, sexy, understanding person and since jan, we had our ups & downs due to issues that i dont care to say, but still got along great, i could talk to him for hours and hours and he felt the same for me..but, then the last couple of weeks things started to kinda of fall apart and then last week, he broke up with me saying he thought he was ready for a relationship but he's not and needs to work on himself and i respect that and i will give him his space. But, i email him and he doesnt seem to respond. why isnt he? doesnt feel the same? or what? I know i shouldnt worry bout it, but i really care for this man alot!!!!love :smile: thanks..

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 06:41 AM
dear diary

im in the mood for a bash todaydrinker drinker bigsmile and btw this guy was sincere, no game player..just things he needs to sort out and me too..so, it will be ok..gotta think positive here:smile:

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 05:59 AM
glad u didnt leave, coco..its all good, hang in thereflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 05:50 AM
dear diary

must be quite a few's loss..seems to happen over and over with me..i must scare men for some reasonnoway laugh and i envy anyone that gets lucky..i dont carry goodluck seems likelaugh

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 05:41 AM
dear diary

thank u, cocoflowerforyou i guess its just not meant to be. i cant fight it, will make me miserable....he said we would be friends, somehow i have a feeling that wont happen:cry: just too weird how he hasnt been on line for a couple of days..oh well..

no photo
Sun 07/22/07 05:36 AM
dear diary

glad to hear coco and her new guy and for all who have found someone..thought i did:cry: we broke up last week for reasons too difficult to explain:cry: and now i havent talked to him, no idea why, hes on this site, havnt seen him on line:cry: i guess i must come to terms that i will be single,just so hard to find what im looking for, then when i think i have, this happends:cry: noway i just cant winfrown

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 03:22 PM
laugh laugh

me too?? lmao

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 01:59 PM
noway noway noway here it comes again..i have to get off here, unplug this again, i dont want it fryed..u all take care..later:smile:

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 01:57 PM
ella, no wind here, just rain and lots and lots of lighting..i looked at the radar on line and i see it moved across state from your area, they said we r under a severe thunderstorm til 9 tonite, possible hail and tornatos..gezzznoway

iam4..thats does sound really cool..would love to see thatdrinker

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 01:51 PM
laugh iam4..so true..