Community > Posts By > detaildon

no photo
Fri 09/12/14 09:47 PM
It was 2003 the day the Shuttle exploded over Texas.... was asleep in the ministry motorhome in the parking lot, at the Holiday Inn Farmers Branch, Texas... Had Loaded in and worked with Pastor McCloud Wings of Love Ministry the night before... A USO team with Blind Dave and another country guitar player from Lewisville were assisting.

Was sleeping soundly in the back of the coach when I heard a Loud Echoing Boom that startled me, thought at first it was a blown truck tire on 635 but I turned on the TV, when I used to watch TV. I felt disturbed. Sure enough about 20 minutes the news said that the shuttle had blown up over Texas...

The afternoon before when I was loading in, I noticed new faces they were Saudi, and I have seen this place flip before... I ignored the signs trying to get my work done noticing oddly there were young middle easterners walking around the hotel looking under bushes... I did not pay much attention since most of the staff was still there... the regular bartender was working...

After hearing the news I decided to go into the hotel where I knew the cook would fix me up something to eat... noticing an Excitement around the front desk where the new owners had gathered I became suspicious and watched... never seeing this type of behavior before.

This was back when the Holy Land Foundation was under investigation and CAIR was located in an office about 100 yards from where I was parked...

Got my Breakfast went back to the coach and went back to bed knowing I had a long night ahead...got ready and went in about 6 AM to have them unlock the room to do a sound check... when the remaining staff told me that we were not to be allowed back after that eve.

The previous evening ,we were worshiping, playing lilting, tear jerking gospel music....Praising God, I was slowly throwing in lyrics asking God to Bless America and may God's Hand Forever be on Israel and a whole bunch more...

So Ok having being kicked out of venues before I just sucked up and went on ahead with the event telling the Pastor that we were going to have to inform the congregation that we had 5 days to find another location...

WE went on and one of our congregation being a small local owner/ news editor seemed perturbed.. I was also church security then and could read faces. Later after telling the Saints we were going to have to move he told me that when he entered the hotel, He did not feel comfortable and the new Saudi owners were rude...and I told him I has seen this before around town...

Fast Forward a few months... He was aware and started piecing things together, working with the Dallas Morning News. It came out about the Holy Land Foundation...and the money laundering! The Saudis had treated everyone so bad that they had to sell the hotel and about 7 months later. we were back.

But because of the Stink this Local Small Town Investigative Journalist/ Editor had Raised... every July 4th Fireworks Show, after that was put on Right Behind the office of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)Office... They have moved the show somewhat but Still Remains in the same general location...

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 09:34 PM
Edited by detaildon on Thu 09/11/14 09:37 PM
now your talkin... harvey organ.... have been reading his stuff for years..

all the minted is gone. it;s either in your pocket or in the ground

last time I went there only 175 million ounces in silver .... that could disappear in 2 seconds

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 09:11 PM
yeah I remeber back in the day seeing people write on their senate faxes as a spoof that they want to be an Illegal Alien.. there was a lot of copy paste letters back then and it did work for a while

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 08:47 PM
cavarone means playboy... have heard that word a lot over the years

aqua,,, water

used to write for numbersUSA a long time ago before I had a stroke.. we had strict rules for this sort of thing... but even the texas hispanics would would use 7 letter word all the time and they had another word too but I can't remember

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 08:37 PM
Edited by detaildon on Thu 09/11/14 08:57 PM
whats spanish for the dreaded 7 letter word... only know texmex

there was something that comes to mind... you know we would not have this problem if we closed the borders...

I mean I would love to go to mexico and take soil samples and make some money,, but the big money pits where I could explore are leased to the UK and canadian concerns only,,,and some how they can be armed... inside the perimeter

have a knack for geology a natural so to say

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:28 PM
let us know which republicrats crossed the isle.... John Cornyn AKA cornhead does it all the time

demoncat senate equals head in sand~~~ except for their payed fly over the US with an open bar, drinks on us live it up mentality payed for.... courtesy the taxpayer

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:39 PM
Edited by detaildon on Thu 09/11/14 07:39 PM
Jeez so what do you call illegal MS 13 sinaloa drug dealers???

I'm confused .... what to you call any of these thugs... law abiding citizens??/ did not just fall off the turnip truck and I was many years ago married to a beautiful eye doctor from weslaco... she... a doctor called them W......s.... what do you call them

Illegal, Alien, Trespassing, Criminal, Drug Dealing, Murdering. Prostituting,Child Molesting, Morons? do I really have to Say All Of That All The time? I quicker to say a 7 letter word... work smart not hard.

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:12 PM
I will probable be there If their offer to me still stands Have been

I did this last year.. it was WET

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:07 PM
this stuff goes on today... I was just trying to equate it to today times\ our borders are open and will make what happened to me look like Childs Play... the gangs are worse now....I see a lot.

I thought there were patriots here...

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:44 PM
heres the info
all wheel 4 wheel 6 wheel 10 wheel atvs

FEATURING

NO JUSTICE

AND ALSO FEATURING

MIKE RYAN BAND
DOLLY SHINE
BOIS d' ARCS
PSYCHO BILLY CADILLAC

WITH SPECIAL GUEST

MULLET BOYZ

http://www.redneckswithpaychecks.com/
September 18th through Saturday, September 20th must stop at the RWP Ticket Facility in Muenster, TX to purchase your campsites and will

be parked in the 'Day-of camping area' directed by RWP staff.

VIP camping spots are larger and limited in availability. They are in very close proximity to the stage, mud drag, big mud pit, and vending area.

Campsite G - These campsites are large, level, and more secluded for privacy. All campsites in this area are obtained on a first come, first served basis.

Campsites D, E, F, H, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, T, U – These spots are level and in close proximity to the main event areas. All campsites in this area are obtained on a first come, first served basis.

Campsites A, B, C, I, R, S – Some of these campsites are more level than others and some are closer in proximity to the main event areas than others. All campsites in this area are obtained on a first come, first served basis.

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:23 PM
would welcome you at the next Red Necks with Paychecks event and we will see who gets stuck in the mud. And I hope its raining Real Hard.

think there is one coming up. make sure you have all your 11 R 20 ND's
aired up.

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:17 AM
I am not on any kind of GOV Dole no ssi not anything... will never accept any thing... nothing.... I will die first.//// thats why I can
say what I want have denied all Gov bennies....

you can do what you want... I have fought in court... I know... you go down your own path... not accepting GOV money is the best thing ...

HATE THE QUOTES NEVER USE,,, CAN REMEMBER EVEN THOUGH NOT ALL THERE... THEY WANT US ON WELFARE.... I DENIED SS, VA CHECKS ANYTHING....

FREEDOM.... I LOVE...LOVE... NOT GETTING US.GOV CRAP

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 04:20 AM
Colonel Knock it off... I have a business to run... you keep insinuating I am here for the women but I am being watched by my own bank... the girls know who I am and they know I love conservative talk they see me... they cant figure out what to do with me except management... management knows who pays the checks.... love the banter I am addicted... cant help it you can spin it any way you want

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 03:57 AM
what is abienke

no photo
Wed 09/10/14 11:41 PM
never thought much about any body chasing balls... I think golf started in Scotland and was not such a status quo thing... but I am old and my mind only kicks in sometimes

no photo
Wed 09/10/14 10:52 PM
Written In Crayons... Back about twenty five or more years ago I had my first experiences with Criminal illegal's..

One night late AM was asleep and was woke up by such a loud shaking house rocking crash... that I actually shot one of my dogs by accident...

shot up half my house because of the screaming and mexican cussing.... this is Texas...you recognize this stuff but still scared the bejesus out of me.

made my way to the back of the house to the dining room where I saw an old chevette in my kitchen... they were screaming and hollering cause I shooting up my house not to mention the exhaust...dang thing was running...

I was trying to be careful but you know how it goes... my dogs were crazy and I shot one of them by accident and them dang wetbacks managed to crawl out of the wall they destroyed in the back of my kitchen...Got a piece of them but there wasn't much blood so I dont Know...

any how they had destroyed my antique GE Beerbox and killed almost all my good cactus behind my house... it was a mess...

well the Irving police came ran the tags it was stolen out of San Antonio.... so just another day in Texas... and I did manage to patch the dog back together.

no photo
Wed 09/10/14 09:49 PM
I'll just drive in and leave till you start checking things out...\\

my girls don't really like me being here but they respect it... just had to make sure I could drive out of here before I came back.

no photo
Tue 09/09/14 06:11 PM
the answer is God bless John Galt that means

my gosh.. God Bless )YOU ) God Bless John Galt

{go watch the cartoons} you probably go there

dont want to mention the name someone would come unglued

can not do enough of spreading the word...

and yes the banks are laundering money IN IraQ... follow the money...

it will come out..

no photo
Tue 09/09/14 03:40 PM
your preachin to the choir ... but that stuff is still funny

its gonna be a rough weather to november so have to have a little fun

no photo
Tue 09/09/14 03:27 PM
out here its 3.2 beer