Community > Posts By > Gregakagreg

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:59 PM

Picnic, Beach Lake River,Stream dusk summer- winter log cabin fire candles at nightt

And drive in theatersbigsmile ..Not meet there, drive in together.....Showing my age, but wish they still had them!...Perfect place to make out...smitten

I live in Minnesota but I spend a lot of time in the summer in Frankfort Michigan. There is still a drive-in theater there. It's a great place to go on a summer evening. They even play vintage ads for the snack bar. Here is the link.
http://www.cherrybowldrivein.com/

It's a blast from the past. :smile:

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:53 AM

Give him a chance to see the real you.

time for a drink drinker

Shaving is not natural. I was thinking more like this:

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/07/14 07:06 AM
Give him a chance to see the real you.

Gregakagreg's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:22 PM
Picnic at Mazo Beach?shades :angel:
(Next summer when I know you a little better)
rofl

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/05/14 03:02 PM
Edited by Gregakagreg on Sun 10/05/14 03:44 PM

Encouragement is not advisable at this juncture...

The Cerberus facility Jack was in went on lockdown, and she set about looking for its main reactor. She came across an unarmed man and threatened him for directions, but became astonished to hear that the man was a student trainee at the facility, not a worker. Curious, she ordered the man to take her to his peers.

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/05/14 10:51 AM

6 x's shushing....explode

Have you tried this product? https://sniffnstop.com/product/ipwtp010a/
It has cayenne pepper or something like that in it. I tried a similar product on my cedar siding and it helps a bit. The real solution is to get rid of the bugs. That's what they are digging for.

I'm just crossing my fingers to see if D tries to hijack this thread with a double entendre. I'm betting the name Sniffnstop will be too hard for him to resist. winking

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/05/14 09:47 AM
This one caught my attention from the first line. As a recovering introvert myself I was hit with a sense of recognition all the way through.

I'll also say you are braver than you realize just to put your work out there. I know that's hard. As an artist myself I know that we have to put our heart and soul into our work or it's not art. Then you have to put it out there for any one to take shots at it.

Take credit where credit is due. This is a good piece of writing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.-Greg

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/05/14 09:10 AM

nothin wrong with nosey Peakin

Just trying out my newly learned quoting and editing tools. You meant Peakin Yes? That's an invitation I'll take any day. Now where did those dang fancy emoticons go? I can't seem to find them when I need them. Oh well. Thanks. ;-)
it was a smudge of 'sticky beak' meaning nosey...lol but well done on the ol' skill development!drinker add smiley on left...haha

Ok got it. Thank you klc
-Gregflowerforyou

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/05/14 08:53 AM
Edited by Gregakagreg on Sun 10/05/14 08:56 AM

nothin wrong with nosey Peakin

Just trying out my newly learned quoting and editing tools. You meant Peakin Yes? That's an invitation I'll take any day. Now where did those dang fancy emoticons go? I can't seem to find them when I need them. Oh well. Thanks. ;-)

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/05/14 08:28 AM
Thinking this is going to be fun. It's my second day in the forums and I am beginning to recognize people. Very different than other "dating sites" I have checked out. It's entertaining in a humorous flirty way but you also get to see how people treat others. Some are supportive, some are snarky, some are off the wall. That's good information to have before making any commitments. If you see that I've checked out your profile it doesn't necessarily mean I want to date you - It just means I thought you said something interesting and I want to know more about you.
Take care and be well.-Greg

Gregakagreg's photo
Sat 10/04/14 11:59 AM
I have always found that the best way to enter a cold lake is to jump in. You tend to get acclimated quicker. So here goes....

Gregakagreg's photo
Sat 10/04/14 08:11 AM
Actually Conrad I gave this thread that topic thinking that others might have suggestions to contribute - Particularly new members such as myself. I didn't mean to imply that I had all the answers myself. -If that's what you were thinking.

Gregakagreg's photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:27 AM
To Mikey-

That's interesting. Would you care to share what the challenge was? Post it in the "success stories section" - or send me a private message.-Greg

Gregakagreg's photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:10 AM
To Mikey

Maybe it's the Car. ;-)

Gregakagreg's photo
Sat 10/04/14 05:42 AM
To m3k4y

At first I didn't realize that "not logged on in over a month" really means "no longer active". I assumed that anyone I messaged would get an e-mail notification and if they were interested they would log in and reply. At first I didn't think to check whether someone had even logged in after I sent a message. I just looked in my mailbox and saw several outgoing messages without no replies.It's not a big deal if you understand the system it's just potentially confusing for new members.

Additionally, when you do a search for matches in your area you get hundreds of potential matches. But if you eliminate the ones who have not logged on in over a month you realize that there are a lot of profiles on this site that are no longer active. Why not just archive them so people don't waste time trying to contact someone who is never going to see their message?

Gregakagreg's photo
Fri 10/03/14 09:03 PM
Well I'm new on here but sometimes it takes a fresh set of eyes to see the obvious.

A lot of profiles say "last logged on over a month ago" this may actually mean that the person is no longer active on the site and last logged on several years ago. The first few times I messaged one of these profiles expressing an interest and got no response I felt kind of rejected. Then I checked back to see if they had actually logged on after I had contacted them. In most cases they had not.

My suggestion is that if a profile is inactive for over a month it should be archived or labeled as inactive. I think this would eliminate potential confusion especially for new members. It would also focus attention on the people who are actually real and looking on here. Just a suggestion.
-Greg

1 2 4 Next