Community > Posts By > Zena

 
no photo
Fri 04/10/26 03:21 PM
got that skippy laugh
it just didn't make sense is all.. geesh whoa


OT: to bust Slims B*lls bigsmile

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 03:15 PM
wow.. nice.. glad to see everyone's faves..


I have a lot more faves too..

clothing brand: Tommy Hilfiger (love the quality and usually get awesome finds at 2nd hand stores AND factory outlets for pennies)

sneakers: sketchers (comfy and last a long time) I got 2 pairs, 1 black'n 1 white.. same pairs since 2008 bigsmile and yes.. I walk alot but that's how good they are lol

music genre: I'd have to say I prefer peace'n quiet but.. although I enjoy classic rock for when I'm doing chores.. when relaxing, I prefer a soft jazz these days.. like this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlOGdZF6k9s



no photo
Fri 04/10/26 07:18 AM
my fave food is Chinese.. especially crispy spinach and sesame beef.. yum..

when I was a kid, we had a country place and one of my friends was oriental, his grandma (aka Buhchum) taught me many things asian.. and I loved when she made the crispy spinach and sesame beef..

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 07:10 AM
my fave song is "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen..

the why? cuz it's a song I sang with a lead singer of my fave band "Khronik"

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 07:08 AM
Can be anything... your fave :

song
food
music genre
movie
tv show
clothing brand/style
shoe brand/style
dog
cat
pet
vehicle type/brand
etc..

and add why you like what you like..

OR add your own twist.. pitchfork

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:59 AM
YAY that worked bigsmile



mornin peeps'n lurkers drinker

happy FLYDAY to y'all WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE end of the week.. start of the weekend.. see what I did thar?? laugh weeeeeeeee k/end laugh

okay so I thought it was funny grumble no one has a sense of humor any more whoa

anywho.. laugh hope everyone has a super day drinker

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:57 AM
grumble that didn't work.. magic wand must be outta juice.. hang on..



bibidy bobidy BOOOO

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:57 AM
and............ we're off to a new page..



ZAP

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:56 AM



any and anyone who drinks where the tab is that high , in a week , has gotta have a problem of saying No !!! Hopefully that the only thing that has a No attached to it ....just saying...

Now looking to discount that tab.... what can I do to get it to come down to 800 Coins.....I can borrow from Mikey if need be Or I can get him to do a table dance for the ladies only....no touchin ....Apple will get upset






in a WEEK??? noway sorry dude.. ya haven't paid the tab since day 1.. plus you did say you'd pay TG's as well..

ya might wanna do some chores tho.. that back deck needs a new roof.. the chimney needs sweepin and well.. the yard needs cleaning too.. drinker


Humm Slim did ya forgot all those times you said you could drink me under the table? When in the end it was you under the table.. We had a lot of shots those nights. You said order the good stuff it was on you.. rofl rofl




now ya know why yer tab is, what it is Slim drinker pay up dude

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:55 AM

Morning all.... ya know the drill Breakfast bar is ready for all...







yum.. thanks TG.. hit the spot drinker

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:53 AM
he's afraid of Canadians

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:51 AM
for the tango dance lessons

no photo
Fri 04/10/26 06:49 AM

yeah yeah
never piss off a woman, they remember stuff that has'nt happened yet...

in a relationship one person is always right and the other person is female !!


More women in M2 jail I heard thru the grapevine....need I say more??


pffffffft.. I'm sure ya meant ta say "one person is right and the other is a MALE"

so how many times have YOU been jailed Slim???
after 20 years this is my FIRST.. just sayin.. bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 05:48 PM

Humm well the Mower had other things in mind for it would not start.. Even tho two weeks ago, after sitting for a couple months started right up..slaphead

So figured since I was out there I should do something. I did get one of the tires on the mower aired back up.. Then decided what the heck I'll just weed eat some of the backyard.. I actually got all of the backyard weed eated.. I'm give out...



Just wanted to say hi grab me a shot

Time to get cleaned up & chill~~~






at least ya gots the hard part done first :thumbsup: I usually do that part first so with the mowing 2nd.. I gets ta sit laugh


no photo
Thu 04/09/26 05:45 PM

any and anyone who drinks where the tab is that high , in a week , has gotta have a problem of saying No !!! Hopefully that the only thing that has a No attached to it ....just saying...

Now looking to discount that tab.... what can I do to get it to come down to 800 Coins.....I can borrow from Mikey if need be Or I can get him to do a table dance for the ladies only....no touchin ....Apple will get upset






in a WEEK??? noway sorry dude.. ya haven't paid the tab since day 1.. plus you did say you'd pay TG's as well..

ya might wanna do some chores tho.. that back deck needs a new roof.. the chimney needs sweepin and well.. the yard needs cleaning too.. drinker

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 03:19 PM
OMG.. granny'n her mower.. look out folks laugh


geesh.. that kinda looks like me.. scared

laugh

happy trails gf WEEEha ride'em cowgirl!! laugh

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 02:12 PM


Only two ways to argue with a woman, and I lost both..
Bring up the tab... "Coin" are waiting to be thrown around ,,, plus a hefty tip!!


it's in the pub bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 02:11 PM

Checking in to see what my Tab is at.... you drunks, hope its not more than the Coins I collected!


I don't drink so.. who you callin DRUNKS?? rant

that'll be $3,792.85.............. plus 20% tip bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 02:09 PM
Edited by Zena on Thu 04/09/26 02:09 PM

To advertise my to PhDs.....


spock


*over the intercoms* wordage check in aisle 5



OT: to stir up trouble pitchfork

no photo
Thu 04/09/26 02:05 PM
laugh wow.. that was more violent than I thought.. sorry Slim laugh