crazysillygirl's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:07 PM
MAN HANDS OF COURSE

crazysillygirl's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:05 PM
my child of course!!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Fri 04/24/09 02:52 PM
yes you can still get Strep after a tonsilectomy! Strep is a bacteria that will appear with or without tonsils. Strep likes warm dark moist places. Tonsilitis is an inflammation of the tonsils due to infection, removing them only keeps them from becoming inflamed and has nothing to do with whether or not you will have the Strep bacteria!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:13 PM

surely the judge will make an exception since you are clearly making an effort to correct some of your ways!!!

I've been clean for awhile myself and i must say it feels great and i too am going to school....i am studying Nursing....i graduate in DECEMBER!!!

Good luck to you my friend.....it can be done!!! If you ever need to talk just hollar!!!!!

flowerforyou

Congrats to you as well. Funny how for such a long period of time a buzz can feel so great, then after a couple weeks clean they can realize how good they can feel without a buzz. Then all the sudden motivation starts coming back. They start caring about their looks and health. Start getting compliments on looks and health. Finding different and better people to relate to. All kinds of good stuff. :banana:

flowerforyou flowerforyou

crazysillygirl's photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:09 PM
romee.....once an addict always an addict.....they will always be recovering .....its a lifelong thing!!! And after so long she should be able to make contact thru mail!

crazysillygirl's photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:02 PM
surely the judge will make an exception since you are clearly making an effort to correct some of your ways!!!

I've been clean for awhile myself and i must say it feels great and i too am going to school....i am studying Nursing....i graduate in DECEMBER!!!

Good luck to you my friend.....it can be done!!! If you ever need to talk just hollar!!!!!

flowerforyou

crazysillygirl's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:58 PM
i have several friends who connect to their neighbors all the time!!!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:57 PM
im grrrrrreat...thanks for asking!

crazysillygirl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:14 PM
awwwwww.......so sweet!!!!

and good to see you again mikey

crazysillygirl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:12 PM

welcome!!!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:11 PM

HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY!!!!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:08 PM

crazysillygirl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:04 PM

crazysillygirl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 03:59 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/happy%20birthday/Photon02/happy-birthday-with-balloons.gif?o=23[img/]

crazysillygirl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 04:32 PM
yes i do sing well!!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Mon 03/30/09 06:00 PM
pluck his eyes out with my finger!!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Sun 03/29/09 07:23 PM
People cheat for all kinds of reasons, some do it to get caught, especially if they feel they are being taken for granted or not appreciated, it brings things out in the open and they've proved to themselves that someone wants them. Others do it because they can, it's an ego thing, makes them feel good.

My stance on it is that if you dont want the person you're with then leave them, an affair is exciting because it's secretive and usually full of passion, but if the affair turns into a proper relationship, the novelty can wear off and you're back where you started but with a different face, or that person isn't who you thought they were and so you regret getting into that situation.

Either way people always get hurt, and that kind of hurt takes a long time to heal, believe me.

I sincerely hope you never have to go through that pain again but like all of us you probably will, if so follow your head not your heart. Be happy!!!

crazysillygirl's photo
Sun 03/29/09 03:56 PM
i'd teach algebra

crazysillygirl's photo
Sun 03/29/09 03:49 PM
steamroll baby

crazysillygirl's photo
Sun 03/29/09 02:35 PM
dont do the braggin thing

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25