Community > Posts By > Annierooroo

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 08/06/17 03:23 AM
Thanks
I'm still wide awake lol afternoon nanny nap can do that to you.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 08/06/17 03:21 AM
The captain and she let's us all enjoy the ride.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 08/06/17 03:20 AM
Oh 2email you're the man.
Yes a burning with hotness.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 08/06/17 03:18 AM
Early childhood educator on the cruise.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 08/06/17 03:16 AM
Hi guys
It's 10:15 not far off from bed.
A nice cup of tea please no sugar just milk.
A great day I have to admit.
I hope your guys are having a peaceful day.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 08/06/17 03:12 AM
A tourist guide?

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 08:13 PM
To the gardens around the lake and then to the springs.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 08:05 PM
She's hot you can feel the temperature from down here.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 07:59 PM
Hahaha hi guys
How is your Saturday so far?
My Sunday is a lazy one. Lunch by the lake then a nanny nap. Man getting to 50 and you need more afternoon naps. Hahaha.
One glass of cold water please Pisces.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 07:53 PM
Hi Trudds
Spend some time on the forums. You get to meet a lot of new people in your area as well as others over seas.
Be careful of the scammers. The ones on the forums are great people and you can learn so much about them and their countries.
I have met a lot and have made beautiful friendships. Who knows what the future brings. Enjoy.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 08:22 AM
They work at it.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 08:20 AM
A girls day at the spa

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 08:17 AM

It's hard to fight it when it goes around work. It's not like you can shut the place down til everyone gets better. I keep forgetting about echinecea and garlic though. Time to start a 10 day run with the echinecea to build up my immune system. I eat healthy for the most part, but maybe with the activity level that I have at work and with being in the extreme heat, I need a little extra to keep my immune system healthy.

Glad you're able to get out and hope you feel better.

Thanks Pisces
It takes a lot to keep me down. Lol I'm nearly 50 I still have a bucket list that seems to get longer to do.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 08/05/17 08:14 AM
Hi Mightymoe
I had a headache, cough and sore eyes. It's going around work. Kids come to school, germs stay at school. No matter how many times you wash everything down you still get their germs. The downside to teaching kids. I needed to escape from the house. Anyway besides that how are you? I hope all is good with you. What's new for you?
I graduated in May and got my first teaching job in the middle of June.

Annierooroo's photo
Fri 08/04/17 02:47 PM
I had yesterday off because of sickness too. It's spreading around work. I feel better today. It's a beautiful sunny day. So I'm going to get out.
Last night it was freezing cold but a clear night. My mate and I went to the lake and had ice cream because I felt like a caged animal.

Annierooroo's photo
Fri 08/04/17 02:43 PM
Hi guys
I hope you all had a fantastic week and the weekend is even better.
It's Saturday here so shopping, hot pools and I'm thinking of something else to do. if I go with the flow I'm sure something will come up.
Have a great weekend with your family and friends.

Annierooroo's photo
Fri 08/04/17 02:34 PM
Good morning Pisces

I hope you're feeling better.

Annierooroo's photo
Fri 08/04/17 02:30 PM
I had to sign off because I was on mingle too much and I got distracted from what I was suppose to do.
I did miss my mingle family. This time I am trying to do other stuff first and using mingle as a reward system. I have had to do the same with another social site.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 07/29/17 05:46 AM
I feel happy I was able to put a smile on his face by doing something so little.

Annierooroo's photo
Sat 07/29/17 05:42 AM
Good morning Scoob
It's just after midnight on Sunday
I hope your week has been well.