Community > Posts By > Ran021

no photo
Tue 10/28/14 12:49 AM

chatting here is not good! and im here to know some freinds and ask them to chat in a better place... btw i like u Ran021

If you want to chat in somewhere better then chat there in the first place...

no photo
Tue 10/28/14 12:24 AM

In my opinion, using full words in a profile is better than trying to shorten things up.

Also, when I saw "f u", you meaning "if you", at first I read it as something totally different slaphead

Good luck flowerforyou

Seriously, i love your comments!

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 11:47 PM

the site should improve the messenger.... its really slow lots of impovements needed...
its free .. Laughing

Yep... Free is good! :P

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 11:46 PM
Haha! Yeah thats another reason.. But actually its mostly because i dont want to go back and forth to a lot of chats... Haha!!!

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 11:40 PM
I myself havent fallen in love with anyone yet but i think you can fall in love with a lot of person because there are a lot of types of love to each and every person because each of them are different so you love them in a different way but i dont think there is no love because i think even care is a type of love... So maybe yours is lust to them which is also another love but i dont think lust can last so even if theres a lot of types of love and you love a lot of people, i think people still needs someone who can always stay by them whatever happens cause people cant live by themselves no matter what you do...so if your good with temporary loves then so be it.. But dont think others think that way too...

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 11:17 PM
Ok first of all why would people ask to chat at a different apps? If they dont like to chat there then dont use it! There are other apps around... Cause imagine this, if different people asked you to chat to different apps... Then you would need to go back and forth to others... Your already chatting so why the need to invite another chat? Seriously...

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 10:13 PM
So anyone have an idea about superposition? Well for me, if i would put it in kids terms it yould be like in peter pan, when you honestly believe you can do it then you have an ability to do so.. :P

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 09:33 AM
Hahaha! Nice! Its like the perfect reaction!

1 2 4 Next