Sojourning_Soul's photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:41 AM

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5521/10732063466_ae34aaf8e9.jpg

Fixed it for ya

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Fri 10/28/16 06:49 AM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Fri 10/28/16 06:58 AM

They are as innocent as OJ is.

It's always good to remember that our founding fathers were seen in the same light by the govt of that time and by others, many others in fact..... but where would we be if not for their beliefs or actions?

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Thu 10/27/16 08:10 PM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Thu 10/27/16 08:17 PM

The better choice for 2016!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_nEwAyoNgk

I want my free pony and zombie power!

:thumbsup:

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Thu 10/27/16 06:17 PM

AND THEY’LL KEEP STALLING UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION

State Dept. months late on explaining Clinton aide’s missing emails.

The State Department is months behind on a request that it explain how a former IT aide’s emails appeared to have disappeared, and Republicans are crying foul. Documents obtained by the Republican National Committee (RNC) and given to ABC News on Wednesday reportedly show that the State Department has not responded to a July request from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) despite a demand that it do so within 30 days. The missing emails are from Bryan Pagliano, an IT worker responsible for many aspects of the private email setup Hillary Clinton used during her time as secretary of State. In May, the State Department said that it did not have Pagliano’s email archive, prompting outrage from the Obama administration’s critics.

<continue>

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/247401/

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Thu 10/27/16 06:03 PM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Thu 10/27/16 06:11 PM

UC Berkeley...one of the most highly respected public institutions of
higher learning in not only the United States but also world-wide.
Their list of accolades and awards is undeniable, their list of notable
alumni is long and illustrious.....the consensus opinion of intelligent
people throughout the world agrees this university is one of the finest
to be found anywhere.....public or private....

and then you have the self-appointed *geniuses of the internet*
espousing the following opinions....

....."""""""""flaky....racist...crappy...fruits & nuts"""""""".....

yeah, that stuff is valid....

Give me their money and I can make the press see it our way too! The right amount of money or influential "friends" can make anyone look good in the press!

In spite of truth or evidence I might add.....

Just ask a Clinton! laugh

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Thu 10/27/16 05:58 PM

Jury acquits leaders of Oregon standoff of federal charges

http://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-acquits-leaders-oregon-standoff-federal-charges-233338338.html

drinker

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Thu 10/27/16 08:44 AM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Thu 10/27/16 08:46 AM

The fix has long been in!

She was promised but lost out to the 1st black POTUS even with the attacks on him by her and the Clinton machine. So they promised her 2016, rigged the elections thru a loyal liberal, scandal blind and biased media, figuring that if all else failed they'd stuff the vote with illegals (their judges making sure "we don't need no stinking ID"), or as usual, Hillary could raise the dead which has never failed to vote demoncrap. laugh

Imagine..... the 1st POTUS to ever fail a security clearance profile!

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:44 AM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Thu 10/27/16 07:59 AM

Clinton ally on emails: 'They wanted to get away with it'

While the FBI concluded earlier this year that federal charges against Clinton were not justified in the case, the issue has dogged her campaign to become America's first woman president.

Tanden, the president of the liberal think tank Center for American Progress, was trading messages with John Podesta, who was at the time preparing to chair Clinton's campaign.

"Why didn't they get this stuff out like 18 months ago? So crazy," Tanden wrote.

Podesta responded: "Unbelievable."

Tanden later wrote: "I guess I know the answer. They wanted to get away with it."

Tanden suggested the decision to try to keep Clinton's private email use secret could be traced back to Cheryl Mills, a close aide at the time, calling it a "Cheryl special."

"Know you love her, but this stuff is like her Achilles heal (sic). Or kryptonite. she just can't say no to this ****," she wrote.

In a separate exchange released by WikiLeaks, Mills herself wrote to Podesta several days later, on March 7, 2015: "We need to clean this up -- he has emails from her -- they do not say state.gov," referring to President Barack Obama.

In the exchange with Tanden, Podesta acknowledged that Mills, Clinton's personal lawyer David Kendall and longtime aide Philippe Reines "sure weren't forthcoming on the facts here."

<continue>

http://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-ally-emails-wanted-away-152347362.html

Clinton Aide: 'There Is No Good Answer' to Private Email Server Questions

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/26/wikileaks-emails-show-hillary-clinton-team-scrambling-explain-email-server

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:41 AM

Is this your own personal rationalization?

So the truth doesn't matter in your opinion? noway

You often post statements by other people without attribution. I asked if this post was your personal opinion or if instead, someone ELSE who said

"It Doesn't Matter WHO Hacked Clinton Campaign Emails, It Matters If The Emails are TRUE."

Please answer that.

As for what I think, I am a basic conservative American who believes that people who break the law should accept the punishment that goes with that choice. The reason I asked if it's YOUR PERSONAL opinion that it doesn't matter who hacked the emails, is because if you DO believe that, then I would say you are NOT a conservative American who believes everyone should be held accountable for their lawbreaking, you are one of those people who thinks the law doesn't matter, only who you do or don't already like.

And I completely disagree with that.

I guess you couldn't follow the link, even so it said "Ben Swann Reality Check videos" in the url.

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Wed 10/26/16 04:44 PM

Dumb American Youth

Do you wonder why Sen. Bernie Sanders and his ideas are so popular among American college students? The answer is that they, like so many other young people who think they know it all, are really uninformed and ignorant. You say, "Williams, how dare you say that?! We've mortgaged our home to send our children to college." Let's start with the 2006 geographic literacy survey of youngsters between 18 and 24 years of age by National Geographic and Roper Public Affairs.

Less than half could identify New York and Ohio on a U.S. map. Sixty percent could not find Iraq or Saudi Arabia on a map of the Middle East, and three-quarters could not find Iran or Israel. In fact, 44 percent could not locate even one of those four countries. Youngsters who had taken a geography class didn't fare much better. By the way, when I attended elementary school, during the 1940s, we were given blank U.S. maps, and our assignment was to write in the states. Today such an assignment might be deemed oppressive, if not racist.

<continue>

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/dumb-american-youth

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Wed 10/26/16 04:28 PM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Wed 10/26/16 04:28 PM

It Doesn't Matter WHO Hacked Clinton Campaign Emails, It Matters If The Emails are TRUE

http://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck/videos/1243853025679645/

I can't view the video. I am not on F*c*Book.

But I agree... I am sick & tired of the "blame the messenger" mentality & " don't name the evil" & " let's blame someone or something else"... like Russia frustrated

Dear Hillary,
I am waiting for Putin to pick me up love

I'm not on Hackbook either. You should be able to view it

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Wed 10/26/16 04:25 PM

Yeah. I guess it's only dirty until the CGI and Clinton Foundation launders it

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Wed 10/26/16 04:21 PM

Is this your own personal rationalization?

So the truth doesn't matter in your opinion? noway

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Wed 10/26/16 04:11 PM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Wed 10/26/16 04:18 PM

They say California is like a bowl of cereal. What isn't flakes and nuts is fruits

Don't hate on me, it's only a joke

bigsmile

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Wed 10/26/16 04:08 PM

It Doesn't Matter WHO Hacked Clinton Campaign Emails, It Matters If The Emails are TRUE

http://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck/videos/1243853025679645/

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Tue 10/25/16 06:35 PM

Time Buries All Disasters in Obama's Administration

Many leftists embedded in the federal bureaucracy were discouraged after the FBI failed to recommend indicting Hillary Clinton over her willful violation of the law pertaining to handling classified information.

It wasn’t that they thought Hillary should’ve been indicted. Are you nuts? They were depressed after concluding that if one has to be a cabinet secretary or presidential nominee to avoid the FBI, what hope is there for an assistant to the Assistant Undersecretary for Toner Replenishment when an investigation starts?

Little did they know that just working in the Obama administration conveys a comforting blanket immunity, as long as your ideology is in the right place.

A bureaucrat doing Gaia’s work is safer from public scrutiny than the size of Hillary’s yoga pants if he works for the proper agency.

A brief glance at the result of the Environmental Protection Agency’s “investigation” into the Gold King mine disaster last summer provides illustration.

Right now the EPA is locked in a death struggle with the Commerce Department to determine which agency will have its clammy hands around the economy’s throat in the future. Commerce is losing because it can’t come up with a sufficiently frightening threat that can only be defeated by aggressive bean–counting.

Slow GDP growth doesn’t cut it when matched against the dire threat posed by the promised advent of “Global Warming.”

But even with a nifty disaster looming, the EPA still can’t afford a PR crisis that calls into question the agency’s competence in something as basic as, say, protecting the environment. Yet that’s what happened.

Last summer the EPA’s Keystone Regulators took a backhoe to a dam that’s successfully contained dangerously polluted water for 92 uneventful years.

Scientists at the EPA may have been gratified to learn water still flows downhill, but the Navajo weren’t. Three million gallons of water burst from the dam after it was breached and cascaded 11,458 feet down the mountainside contaminating water in three states and the Navajo Nation.

EPA scientists called the “test” a success, proving toxic water filled with heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic flows just as fast as Perrier.

EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy wasn’t overly concerned either. Just as Obama assures us Obamacare is working and skyrocketing premiums are “growing pains,” the water downstream of the mine is “restoring itself” and any pains residents get after drinking it should stop growing after you see your doctor.

Assuming you still have one.

Prior to the Obama administration, after a disaster of this scope, taxpayers just assumed heads would roll, but that was a more innocent age. Now the more optimistic hope is for at least one head to be slapped around a bit.

The more realistic remember Lois Lerner retired with a full pension and the number for James Comey’s direct line.

That precedent is being followed in the Gold King “investigation.” One year after the toxic tide, the on-scene coordinator is still gainfully employed by taxpayers and his boss has retired to a comfortable post “government service” existence.

<continue>

http://www.newsmax.com/MichaelShannon/obama-administration-epa-gold-king-mine-clinton/2016/10/25/id/755285/

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:28 AM

Clinton Surrogate Helped Get Argentine ‘Dirty Money’ Into the U.S.

Florida lobbyist Freddy Balsera partnered with Carlos Molinari, who’s been indicted in the financial scandal in Argentina, on the scheme

I’m a reporter who intensely dislikes both major party presidential candidates, but my personal experience during this campaign, bolstered by witnessing the incredibly slanted coverage we’ve seen the past month, is that the media is far more interested in running negative stories about Donald Trump than about Hillary Clinton. Trump indisputably received a lot of positive coverage when he was running in the GOP primaries, but once this became a two-person race the gloves came off, which has had a huge impact on coverage and helped Hillary immensely.

One of the most heavily promoted storylines of this year’s campaign is that Trump is a tool of Moscow and Vladimir Putin and no one is pushing it harder than Hillary Clinton’s campaign, as seen in last week’s debate. The idea that Trump is Putin’s Manchurian Candidate is too ludicrous to take seriously, as Paul Starobin, Businessweek’s former Moscow bureau chief, has written.

This storyline gained currency a few months back when Trump’s top campaign advisor, Paul Manafort, was forced to resign following a barrage of negative coverage about his work as a lobbyist in Ukraine. A flurry of stories came out — I wrote a couple of them— that raised legitimate issues about Manafort’s role in Ukraine, but few noted that his efforts mainly took place at a time that Ukraine had friendly relations with the United States, during the Bush and Obama years.

Here’s a story, thus far unreported, about a leading Clinton surrogate and fundraiser named Freddy Balsera who founded a company called Global Development Consultants Inc. with Carlos Molinari, a businessman who’s been indicted in a massive financial scandal in Argentina. Global Development Consultants is mentioned on multiple occasions in Molinari’s indictment, and Argentine prosecutors believe it played a role in laundering money directly into the United States — which would seem to be a good hook for U.S. reporters. The related scandal — which has been heavily covered by major U.S. media outlets — has resulted in the indictment of former Argentine president Cristina Kirchner and a host of financial middlemen and money launderers.

Do I think this made Hillary Clinton a tool of Kirchner’s left-leaning government? No I don’t, just as I don’t believe Manafort’s work in Ukraine somehow makes Trump Putin’s puppet. But I do believe the media would have been all over this story if it had been a Trump surrogate and not a Clinton surrogate who was involved, and that it raises important questions about one of her leading allies in Florida.

(I asked Balsera and the Clinton campaign for comment. Thus far they have not replied.)

<continue>

http://observer.com/2016/10/clinton-surrogate-helped-get-argentine-dirty-money-into-the-u-s/

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Mon 10/24/16 08:19 PM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Mon 10/24/16 08:23 PM

A child of protest and the 60's..... they can get over themselves after giving it you know who for something he only promised to do and never did!

"Shelter From The Storm"

'Twas in another lifetime one of toil and blood
When blackness was a virtue, the road was full of mud
I came in from the wilderness a creature void of form
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm."

And if I pass this way again you can rest assured
I'll always do my best for her on that I give my word
In a world of steel-eyed death and men who are fighting to be warm
"Come in," she said,

Not a word was spoke between us there was little risk involved
Everything up to that point had been left unresolved
Try imagining a place where it's always safe and warm
"Come in," she said,

I was burned out from exhaustion buried in the hail
Poisoned in the bushes and blown out on the trail
Hunted like a crocodile ravaged in the corn
"Come in," she said,

Suddenly I turned around and she was standing there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in," she said,

Now there's a wall between us something there's been lost
I took too much for granted, I got my signals crossed
Just to think that it all began on an uneventful morn
"Come in," she said,

Well the deputy walks on hard nails and the preacher rides a mount
But nothing really matters much it's doom alone that counts
And the one-eyed undertaker he blows a futile horn
"Come in," she said,

I've heard newborn babies wailing like a mourning dove
And old men with broken teeth stranded without love
Do I understand your question man, is it hopeless and forlorn?
"Come in," she said,

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes
I bargained for salvation and she gave me a lethal dose
I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn
"Come in," she said,

Well I'm living in a foreign country but I'm bound to cross the line
Beauty walks a razor's edge someday I'll make it mine
If I could only turn back the clock to when God and her were born
"Come in," she said,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqZDtYAE6bI

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Sun 10/23/16 04:19 PM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Sun 10/23/16 04:13 PM

Cecilia Hart Jones, Westport actress, dies at 68

Actress Cecilia Hart Jones has died after a year-long battle with ovarian cancer, according to an obituary posted on Westport Now. She was 68.

Jones, known locally for her theater performances at the Westport Country Playhouse and internationally for her guest-star roles on Law-and-Order and MacGyver , is survived by her husband James Earl Jones and her son Flynn, according to the obituary.

The couple were married for 34 years, according to the Hollywood Reporter, and met on the set of a 1979 cop drama.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to The Actor’s Fund or the Hudson Valley Hospice, according to the obituary.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/Cecilia-Hart-Jones-Westport-actress-dies-at-68-10127293.php

http://www.yahoo.com/style/actress-cecilia-hart-wife-james-172206753.html

RIP Cecilia :cry:

Sojourning_Soul's photo
Sat 10/22/16 12:19 PM
Edited by Sojourning_Soul on Sat 10/22/16 12:20 PM

How can you concede to someone who should be in prison?

because 'should be' and actually proven guilty are different things, and americans VOTE based upon whom they think should be in office with a vote that is respected as part of a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC

laugh You mean like her admitting guilt (oh, and btw, she's done that too!)? Because otherwise is has been proven pretty clearly when you remove the double standard and WH influence on the investigation to protect POTUS!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25