Community > Posts By > sxrfah

sxrfah's photo
Mon 11/10/14 06:27 AM

Did you know....that after a month of being on this site, I am still optimistic about meeting someone who I could really connect with.
(OMG I'm so lame):cry: smitten :banana: frustrated

Did u know...thats not uncommon?
Did u know...i wish u the best of luck?flowerforyou
Did u know...ive lost hope...:cry:
Did You know....staying on this site made u share ideas with thousands of people, although you might never had noticed that.
Stay optimistic

sxrfah's photo
Sun 11/09/14 06:20 AM
Post break up calls from my ex-gf...She dumped me and now calls once a week for petty things...It hurts me

sxrfah's photo
Sun 11/09/14 06:14 AM

Online relationships are like all relationships...they have to go somewhere from there or they stop.
Agree 100 percent with this.

sxrfah's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:29 PM

I would like to add my story too

I loved a girl when I was in 9th class and she was in 8th.... I proposed her after 1 year and she said no....

But I was not able to get away from her. I had done many mad things 4 her.. Even u can't imagine a guy can do this much... Let it be... I again proposed here in my 11th class and she said yes.... She was scared as I m Sikh and she is rajput...

Then I went to pune for engineering and she was doing graduation from hometown... 3 years went very good and sweet... I even once tore my arm for her and remained in hospital for 3 days because just she said can u do this for me.... That's how much I loved her...

But in my fourth year of engineering... Suddenly she started behaving differently... I thought it may be due to family tension.... But when I got there finally after my engineering, I was told by my friend that she is dating someone else...

That's was like my death foe me... Seriously... Why she was continuing relationship with me when she is dating someone.... I asked her and what she replied... You wouldn't believe it....

She said she loves me a lot but she needs some spice in life... I never done sex and all with her... Ya so. Even touching and hugging.. That's it... She was expecting more than this... I never thought she would cheat me for intimacy only.... That day I left her....

Still she calls me once in a month... But I never receive her call.... I still love her like a mad.. But I cannot trust her anymore.... And I will not love any girl again in my life ever....

This is all my life story.... Sad one

Get a new gal who is more stable emotionally. Ex's like ur's and mine's seem to be suffering from bi-polar effect....Goodluck mate!

sxrfah's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:25 PM

In today's world, People are so forward, to them Intimacy is more important but there are still few people who still believe in true love.. Is it possible to have a relationship of love without intimacy just based on emotional bond?
True love is when the emotions play a bigger role than intimacy. Intimacy is not an emotion but a physical need of every person. However, Love is purely based on emotions and wants. Need and want are two sides of two different coins. I am not saying intimacy is bad but it surely is not a criteria or requirement for a love relationship.

I could had spent my life just looking at my ex-gf before she dumped me for her career.

sxrfah's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:02 PM
go to omegle website and write down lesbian in your interest bar, you will find more than 1...

sxrfah's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:01 PM
Google her....

sxrfah's photo
Sat 11/08/14 01:02 AM
Is it possible?

sxrfah's photo
Fri 11/07/14 05:33 AM

No, you're not. I thought I met the man of my dreams but all it turned out to be was my love for his clever facade. Just when you think you've got it right you realize they're not. Don't lose hope. The most beautiful people are those that still believe in love even after heartbreak. Keep your head up.
Totally agree with you on this

sxrfah's photo
Fri 11/07/14 05:33 AM

No, you're not. I thought I met the man of my dreams but all it turned out to be was my love for his clever facade. Just when you think you've got it right you realize they're not. Don't lose hope. The most beautiful people are those that still believe in love even after heartbreak. Keep your head up.
Totally agree with you on this

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 07:24 PM
Edited by sxrfah on Thu 11/06/14 07:23 PM

It use to feel like it's the end of the world,lol but just realize it's not!

Exactly feel like that sometimes. I hope it's not.

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 07:13 PM
Edited by sxrfah on Thu 11/06/14 07:15 PM

Was in a 10 year ltr... Over a year ago I was dumped for an older woman... :( was devastated tbh... We had a house together, pet cats that I adore but couldn't take to a rented place...joint friends, joint plans, all the usual stuff... and then one day it's all gone up in smoke.. & I feel adrift, and I have to give up my home, and I have to get it together somehow.. Figure out how to fix boilers & bleed radiators and do all the stuff he was good at & I wasn't used to worrying about ... luckily Google knows everything!
since then I've felt in turns angry, sad, hopeless, and also.. relieved, free, hopeful... I got out there, learned new things, met new people, started doing all the things I used to enjoy - adventure stuff, hiking, snowboarding in my case, stuff that my ex wasn't so much into and we didn't do together... At first I'd have to make myself get out there... Going to things on your own takes a bit of effort.. When you don't really feel like it.. I'd book up a schedule of things a couple of weeks ahead.. And then I'd find I was having fun.. to my surprise... It used to feel like he was camping out in my head and things would always keep reminding me of him... But after a while it got less.. One day I realised I hadn't thought about him for a whole day.. It gets less... and now sometimes when I do think of him I smile and the memory is more sweet than bitter.. I'm enjoying having my own place again, being as untidy as I want.. Ex was a bit ocd... :) started dating a bit too. Nothing too serious yet but I've met some nice people and had some enjoyable evenings... Key thing was to accept it was over and let him go in peace... For myself - more than for him. Some people just don't work out long term.. You grow, and sometimes that means you grow apart.. I don't want to let bitterness poison my new relationships...
Good luck.. You'll be ok :)
I initiated NC a week ago and tried playing some sports, which helped me but at times i feel like helpless. I am trying my best to get busy with other stuff. Next planning to go skiing for a a few days. Furthermore, thank you for taking time and offering a good advise.

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 07:05 PM

How to get over when dumped in a LTR(4 years)

Why did she dump you?

She said she needed freedom. Maybe GIGS i guess but not sure.

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 11:12 AM
Please rate my DP

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 11:09 AM
How to get over when dumped in a LTR(4 years)

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 11:01 AM
myself and my medal of dishonor....u seen it

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 10:54 AM

Well I'd rather talk 2 some1 that has nothing than some1 with everything and just lies and wants 1 thing only I think being honest is very attractive in a person
Really, I was honest and got kicked out of a 4 year old relation by my ex-gf......Since then, kinda afraid of this honesty thing

My poor boy ... you have much to learn whoa
Learned much...time to apply....and actually yeah...i m poor..lolxx

Well hang in there. Glad you are learning as you go . Good luck :smile:
Thank you lar!! at-lest some satisfaction of sharing 3 sentences with some1...;)

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 10:47 AM
Edited by sxrfah on Thu 11/06/14 10:47 AM

Well I'd rather talk 2 some1 that has nothing than some1 with everything and just lies and wants 1 thing only I think being honest is very attractive in a person
Really, I was honest and got kicked out of a 4 year old relation by my ex-gf......Since then, kinda afraid of this honesty thing

My poor boy ... you have much to learn whoa
Learned much...time to apply....and actually yeah...i m poor..lolxx

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 10:45 AM

sxrfah's photo
Thu 11/06/14 10:41 AM

Got dumped, need some1 to talk as well

Well that's a nice way to start a conversation.

Good luck :smile:
I was not kidding....