Community > Posts By > gmzF99

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 02:25 AM

You...
Wide-faced men have a more selfish behaviour toward their partner
Me, selfish? It's mine i tell you and nobody elses and the world can kiss my arse if they think i'm sharing? Hee hee hee hee hee hee!! Nah really, i'd give my last penny away to someone if they needed it and if my missus, or sons needs anything at all, they get it pronto, as her and my kids are my world! No selfishness here, so you're barking up the wrong tree, with your accusations towards us men! laugh laugh

Woof.woooff. ...happy :smile:

Behind barking (all)women is a man who made us that why...:tongue: :tongue: winking

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:16 AM

laugh laugh whoa ...I just Googled this and OMG....thankfully I'm a skinny...I think...hehe

Lol..roftl:))

True..my experience a month a go with wide faced super wide

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:14 AM

A cup of coffee in the evening giving effect to be happy and make you more confident and give rise to feelings of love and socializing easier

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:12 AM

I feel numb, lost, alone, confused and empty. My Dad passed away yesterday.......he wasn't suppose to die yet....brokenheart :cry:

Im sorry ..gbu

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:09 AM
That's what friend as for....flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:08 AM

Hey...same here..new here...

Welcome bro

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:03 AM
You...
Wide-faced men have a more selfish behaviour toward their partner

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 05:18 PM
Hoammasleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:25 PM
"People who love to eat are always the best people" #love&happiness#:smile: :wink:

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:21 PM

I would like to get out and see this movie myself. Clint has made a few good movies in the past and I'm sure this one is no different.
"Go ahead, make my day,"shades

A man movie..yes sir!!

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:18 PM

I like to browse profiles just to see and gmz is a very beautiful woman . Some guy is going to be one very lucky man .

Dear ,YOU!!

I'm not perfect girl, I'm no ordinary girl .I'm not ugly but not beautiful .thx you for ur compliment , am so flattered. .:smile: tongue2 winking

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:07 PM

You're so sweet and great, Happy Sunday too

Hope everything fine with you , my bro!!
☆~○~☆

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:05 PM

Happy happy happy Sunday!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: happy

Happy happy , gbu and fam

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:04 PM

Happy happy happy Sunday!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: happy

Can you sing that for everyone, now?

laugh

Banana minions songlaugh :banana: whoop...whoop

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:01 PM
Clint Eastwood deserve an oscar for directing American sniper is about sacrifice, heroism, patriotism,
And Bradley cooper give his performance ever as chris kylesad2 sad2 sad2 and does anyone know the song in the opening of this trailer? Love the song
I like heavy stuff myself, but I am up for any style of music.

flowerforyouDedicated to my mom and al soldiers flowerforyou
#respect&love#

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 09:07 PM

I think she may have been correct in her sentence structure. I never had any Minister looking that good.

Dramaerana its the perfect teacher "sentence structure"

Thank you spicy exel and GBU

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:47 PM

wishing you many blessings. it's still Saturday night over here

its sunday in jakarta, no problem to say a good things early..:tongue: :smile: #peace#

God bless you and family

like wise.
I don't say this often but you may want to check your spelling. I think you meant to write morning

Yes...:)) lmao
#need my glasses#

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:38 PM

drinker

Hello sir ....coffee, coffee:wink:

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:37 PM
Edited by gmzF99 on Sat 01/10/15 08:43 PM

wishing you many blessings. it's still Saturday night over here

its sunday in jakarta, no problem to say a good things early..:tongue: :smile: #peace#

God bless you and family

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:32 PM
Edited by gmzF99 on Sat 01/10/15 08:33 PM
Good mooning... the solution to all your problems is a simple equation , GOD+LOVE+HAPYNESS and don't complicated you, me, him, her, and that things/yourself!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:E's:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: