Community > Posts By > Ainia

Ainia's photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:43 AM

Your tired, your weak, your dam near exhausted, work all day and probably all night too, no time for anyone or anything, all this just to survive, just to make it and barely at that, you strive and you take it, you keep being your best self, you want to quit but you don't, you have this drive, this will, this faith, this strength and courage, God is what pushes you forward, hope itself, something keeps telling you "don't give up" - keep going, don't stop, don't give in, there will be no surrender, not tonight or ever, just one more step, just one more day, just one more round and by the grace of all that is holy you make through, you continue, you succeed in your own way, you overcome your own trials, you excel at your best self and everyday it becomes worth it, worth all the blood sweat and tears and you know in your heart you were made for this, you know things will change, you know deep down that when you have the faith to live fearlessly you transform every experience into an opportunity-giving up is no longer an option. ~(c) W.R

-Goodmorning from here. happy

Just wanted to say..Thank you.flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Stay blessed. :)

Ainia's photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:35 AM
The question is-- how will you handle disappointments within your relationship?

I was in this situation awhile ago. I was never used to this kind of situation and i felt very disappointed not to him but to myself. The lackness ones ability to fulfill ones reques. I failed but God knows i tried my best.

Ainia's photo
Fri 11/14/14 07:23 PM
Your tired, your weak, your dam near exhausted, work all day and probably all night too, no time for anyone or anything, all this just to survive, just to make it and barely at that, you strive and you take it, you keep being your best self, you want to quit but you don't, you have this drive, this will, this faith, this strength and courage, God is what pushes you forward, hope itself, something keeps telling you "don't give up" - keep going, don't stop, don't give in, there will be no surrender, not tonight or ever, just one more step, just one more day, just one more round and by the grace of all that is holy you make through, you continue, you succeed in your own way, you overcome your own trials, you excel at your best self and everyday it becomes worth it, worth all the blood sweat and tears and you know in your heart you were made for this, you know things will change, you know deep down that when you have the faith to live fearlessly you transform every experience into an opportunity-giving up is no longer an option. ~(c) W.R

-Goodmorning from here. happy

Ainia's photo
Fri 11/14/14 03:37 PM
Edited by Ainia on Fri 11/14/14 03:40 PM
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men. (Colossians 3:23)

As we do and work things remember that were not doing this to pleased any human but for God. God is not impressed and pleased by the work of the hands alone but by the works of the heart. Have a blessed day folks. :)

-GREETINGS of great morning here .

Ainia's photo
Tue 11/11/14 02:47 PM
The more a man knows the less he talks.. -- seriously?
Well i dont know to some it might be different. IS IT Really true that when a man knows the less he talks OTHERWISE the less he knows the more he talks? Which is which? And if so- when u know a certain thing why not talk about it? And if you dont know , is it proper to remain silent? Naaaaaah!!!!!!! Anyways Goodmorning from here. :smiles:

-the more a man knows thr less he talks.
-the more a man knows the more he talks.
-the less a man knows the less he talks.
-the less a man knows the more he talks.

Rock the day/night ... °◆°

Ainia's photo
Tue 11/11/14 05:47 AM
Edited by Ainia on Tue 11/11/14 05:49 AM
Have you asked yourself, how do want to be remembered ? A sinner or a saint? A hero or a villain? On your tombstone wat is written when they are standing at your grave? Seriously i asked this one to myself. Hahaha. GOODEVENING FROM HERE. Keeping the night warn and full of cuddles. :laughing:

Ainia's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:25 PM
Hello... good morning from our place. Whats up for today? Hope u make it rockingly exciting --turning a dull day to an extreme one. :) enjoy enjoy.

Ainia's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:16 PM
Hi@mcneive

Ainia's photo
Mon 11/10/14 03:43 AM
Thank u. :smile:

Ainia's photo
Mon 11/10/14 03:05 AM
Edited by Ainia on Mon 11/10/14 03:10 AM
Oh yeah.. just came in here awhile ago. Hahaha. Hows everyone doin? Hope you guys are doin great :smile: lookin forward to meet new good and decent friends or so more than that. :wink: happy

2 Next