Community > Posts By > shenadra

shenadra's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:30 AM

drinker Thank's sam for brining more logs. We'll need them today. It's windy,damp,wet and miserable.ohwell

And I am starting to feel like a duck!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Good morning everyonedrinker drinker drinker

shenadra's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:06 PM

I was waiting for the bus today. The bus that I was waiting for I had to flag down. No problem I did that when I saw the bus coming. Not knowing that it was not supposed to stop there. I get on the bus and the driver starts snapping at me. She was like I am not supposed to be stopping here. I am like well I thank for doing so. She then proceeded in telling me not to let it happen again. I asked do you go to Whitby? She was like one way to Whitby? I am like no I have a bus pass I just want to know if you go there. She was like I am not stopping at every place. Then she started getting mad at me when I had to look for my bus pass. She was like I do not have all day to wait. I said OK then start driving and when I find it I will show you, if not I will give you the cash.

I wanted to slap the b1tch.

What is the point of doing something nice if you are just going to snap at the person??

I am sorry that someone was rude and ignorant to you. She is probably just on defense with everyone due to the strike last weekend. flowerforyou flowerforyou

The Go was not on strike.

Oh, I am sorry...I didn't know you were talking about the go....
Then I agree...There was no reason for her to be like that...That was very ignorant of her....flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:00 PM

I was waiting for the bus today. The bus that I was waiting for I had to flag down. No problem I did that when I saw the bus coming. Not knowing that it was not supposed to stop there. I get on the bus and the driver starts snapping at me. She was like I am not supposed to be stopping here. I am like well I thank for doing so. She then proceeded in telling me not to let it happen again. I asked do you go to Whitby? She was like one way to Whitby? I am like no I have a bus pass I just want to know if you go there. She was like I am not stopping at every place. Then she started getting mad at me when I had to look for my bus pass. She was like I do not have all day to wait. I said OK then start driving and when I find it I will show you, if not I will give you the cash.

I wanted to slap the b1tch.

What is the point of doing something nice if you are just going to snap at the person??

I am sorry that someone was rude and ignorant to you. She is probably just on defense with everyone due to the strike last weekend. flowerforyou flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:38 AM
Welcome Charles...flowerforyou flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:28 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that....Sending you and your family a prayer...flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:01 AM

Saying I DO.

Ditto...flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:56 AM
Afternoon, everyone....I hope it doesn't rain to hard here today....grumble grumble grumble

How are you all? Staying warm I hope.....flowerforyou flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:15 PM

Why questions. I have one laugh

Why do so many people reply more to sex topic's at time then others? Other then being purveslaugh
because most people in this world want a relationship. sex is not all of a relationship but a big part

That's not neccessarily true...I was with someone who was too sick to have sex...We missed it, but it was not the biggest part of our relationship...

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:50 PM

That is why I am still single....ohwell ohwell
dito,me to, want me?

hmmm....Interesting.....blushing blushing

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:46 PM
That is why I am still single....ohwell ohwell

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:47 PM
I would be a pilot...Then I could travel anywhere in the world...:wink: :wink: :tongue: :tongue: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:38 AM
Good Afternoon, ((((((((Lady)))))))flowerforyou flowerforyou I hope you are having a wonderful dayflowerforyou happy happy

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:31 AM

Yo everyone!drinker
Can we call you Humpy Cuppy cuppy"
laugh

laugh laugh laugh

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:44 AM

Does anybody know what they want?

Absolutely....I know exactly what I want. I just haven't found it yet...flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:53 AM
Good morning, Sam...flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker Have a good day...:smile: :smile:

shenadra's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:19 AM
Good Morning, Cuppy....drinker drinker drinker

shenadra's photo
Tue 04/29/08 04:28 PM

NOT around ?. we are always Around , young lady flowerforyou
How areyou ??? flowerforyou :wink:

I am doing well, My Friend...flowerforyou flowerforyou I seem to come in to visit, and everyone is gone for the day....grumble grumble
I need to learn to come in a bit earlier...laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker
Have a good evening everyonedrinker drinker drinker

shenadra's photo
Mon 04/28/08 02:23 PM
blushing blushing Umm, I am guilty...I don't know everyone's names, but I do know most of themblushing blushing

shenadra's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:59 PM
Why do I always get here when no one is around???ohwell ohwell ohwell

shenadra's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:51 PM
NO, it causes too much pain....noway

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25