Community > Posts By > medo05

medo05's photo
Wed 12/31/14 05:10 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS :D
have fun in the new year's eve and i will have fun spending it alone with my books frustrated frustrated
LOL god bless yall and may the new year be full of happiness, peace and abundance of new friends love :heart: :heart: drinker
:banana:

medo05's photo
Mon 12/29/14 08:06 AM

So if you know so much about multiple wives, why are you asking the question? If you believe it is permitted, then it's obviously possible to love more than one woman, according to your faith. If you're asking if it's possible for you in particular, you're asking the wrong people... the only person you should be asking is you.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. :tongue:

i didnt ask incase of me i asked to know what do the people think about it plus lol am not gonna marry now so the question was about love not marriage :tongue:

Actually, what you said was this:
can the person love more than one person? a guy can love two girls at the same time?

So the answer would automatically be yes, since there is with 100% certainty a man on this planet who is married to more than one woman and loves them both.

So there, question answered!

so what do u think about it?? can u love two ladies at the same time?? ( forget about the marriage thing)happy
Maybe you can, just don't break into an Opera voice at the other ones house exclaiming " My turnip crop has failed again! My wife has run away with a gay guy! My piles are giving me hell to pay and my Cat gave birth to a Goldfish!!" laugh laugh laugh
What the f**k was i drinking last night to come out with this?? laugh laugh drinker

lol u were so high i guessbigsmile laugh
Nope, you're wrong on that one my friend!

lol no problem laugh

medo05's photo
Mon 12/29/14 05:25 AM

So if you know so much about multiple wives, why are you asking the question? If you believe it is permitted, then it's obviously possible to love more than one woman, according to your faith. If you're asking if it's possible for you in particular, you're asking the wrong people... the only person you should be asking is you.

i didnt ask incase of me i asked to know what do the people think about it plus lol am not gonna marry now so the question was about love not marriage :tongue:

can the person love more than one person? a guy can love two girls at the same time?

So the answer would automatically be yes, since there is with 100% certainty a man on this planet who is married to more than one woman and loves them both.

so what do u think about it?? can u love two ladies at the same time?? ( forget about the marriage thing)happy
Maybe you can, just don't break into an Opera voice at the other ones house exclaiming " My turnip crop has failed again! My wife has run away with a gay guy! My piles are giving me hell to pay and my Cat gave birth to a Goldfish!!" laugh laugh laugh
What the f**k was i drinking last night to come out with this?? laugh laugh drinker

lol u were so high i guessbigsmile laugh

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:27 PM

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:09 PM

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:26 PM
laugh

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:20 PM
well i am muslim and i guess i know more about that than u do and than wikipedia do lol so its not at all as u think! it requires certain ocassions and circumstances and maximum number of wives is only four with certain rules to be followed not " as much as you can buy"!!
u need to know more about islam first :smile:

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:17 PM
hello
welcome to the site.. good luck bigsmile

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 10:55 AM

i meant two ladies that u can sleep with them bro so ur mom doesnt count:laughing: biggrin

Depends where you live
Haha

So true: in the UAE & Somalia & other middle eastern/African countries the man is allowed to have as many wives as he can buy. In the deserts of Utah & Nevada in the U.S. the FLDS members can have as many wives as they can kidnap or trade for w/other male family members & their ministers, as long as they have a large enough "compound" built.

who said that in middle eastern and african countries he can have as many wives as he can buy?? spock

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 10:50 AM
laugh

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 08:38 AM
:banana:

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 08:38 AM

Aye, my wife and my mum! Well that's two women, eh? bigsmile

i meant two ladies that u can sleep with them bro so ur mom doesnt count:laughing: biggrin

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 07:14 AM
here its evening laugh
i was planning to win thoughoops :laughing:

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 07:13 AM

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 07:01 AM
when will this game end? :tongue:

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:58 AM

aren't there any arabs on this site? :tongue:

there are few on the forums , 2 including me and another Egyptian dude , but if you are looking for Arab ladies use the search option .

nah am not really looking for any one specifically so yea let me be the third arab guy and second egyptian on the forums :D

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:08 AM

Im sure you will find what your looking for. Welcome to mingle2. Best wishes!

hope so :D thanks!

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:07 AM

isnt that offending somehow?
Only if you have a sense of humour bypass, like you obviously have!! Chill out, eh?

lol fine chill

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 02:39 AM
well i think if its just sex then it won't be called a relationship in my point of view
life is much more than just sex

medo05's photo
Sun 12/28/14 02:15 AM
i could marry a russian but not to change her life like that is just benefit marriage and its worthless