Community > Posts By > tamitateo

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 12:32 PM

Where is my buddy? :laughing:

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 12:00 PM

I must be getting old, I had to actually google that s#%& to make sure I knew what she was gonna do to him. rofl Heck no she can get her own. Hi ladies. waving

LOL....Did you think she was gonna smash him in the face? Cuz, that would be fine, too....rofl

These days you can never be too sure, or a good tongue lashing, I am so going to regret that statement I am sure. rofl

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 11:52 AM
I must be getting old, I had to actually google that s#%& to make sure I knew what she was gonna do to him. rofl Heck no she can get her own. Hi ladies. waving

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 11:35 AM
Heavy Metal (1981) - Original Motion Picture Sound Track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crT03EroewI

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 11:28 AM
Veteran of the Psychic Wars - BOC

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 11:21 AM
Galangal

that is because SD probably doesn't eat vegetable :laughing:

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 10:55 AM
I wonder if I changed my profile pic to an animal or cartoon would I be more approachable?

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 10:32 AM

Just date local and don't worry about long distant bull crap.

If you want to buy this Felix the cat chalk board. Look for it on ebay latter tonight.

then no one would talk to me because i am all alone in mexico tears

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 10:15 AM
SD ^^^ agrees with Angel and doesn't like that he always says nobody smile2

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 09:51 AM
Beautiful Minds

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 09:46 AM
Edited by tamitateo on Thu 01/22/15 09:49 AM

Mekay flowerforyou big hug ^^^

For someone a little sad ^^^

Just because ^^^

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 07:25 AM

Oh crabapples are we supposed to be working? Beautiful work seacoast my mom was a beader, I have boxes and boxes of the stuff to sell when I return to the states. I'm personally a needle and thread kind of girl if it involves yarn needles hooks of any kind im in.waving flowerforyou

Tami oh Tami... do I envy you not having to work! tears tears tears

Maybe some pics of your 'work'!! Seacoast's ones are so good....I especially like the green piece.

Believe me Ame I put in my years behind the keyboard, just between gigs, I will see what I can dig up and share. :smile: flowerforyou

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 06:55 AM
Edited by tamitateo on Thu 01/22/15 06:56 AM

I had 980 lastnight and woke up to 982.surprised
I cannot view them...smokin laugh

may be a good thing..bahahahahaha

:laughing: oh my if you care rofl rofl go to search, advanced search and by narrowing the field that number should go down. waving

tamitateo's photo
Thu 01/22/15 06:27 AM
Yikes, interweb I think that was an insult, then again looks like you figured that out. Here is where the programmers really made a mistake because I always presume they are trying to improve the functionality and lure us into paying for the feature, right? So you dangle the carrot, number next to Matches, thanks pony by the way I feel so much better with my little number 6 now. laugh All you have to do is run the find your new mutual matches feature which is still available to us nonpaying members, so the question is, if I have 6 people who said yes but no new mutual matches, why should I care or want the feature? The 6 obviously do not meet my search criteria so I am just guessing I would say no anyway.slaphead Buzz try again. Despite this fact I hardly think the changes made give reason to go running screaming from this free site, regardless of its flaws it is still the best thing out here for free, the forums are great and it is relatively easy to spot the scammers. :banana: OP as for paying, I have heard your first two choices are fine if that is your thing but warning your third (Z) is not much better than pof. waving

tamitateo's photo
Wed 01/21/15 09:23 AM

Read this whole thread ...TWICE!...Slow morningblushing ...Anyway, what I'm getting is everyone on here who posted their take on the OP is right!....Yep everyone...Couple of days ago there was a forum discussion that talked about balance...Same is true here...Balance..When men are too patient they come off as not being sexually attracted to the woman, but as Newbie said, "too fast and I'm outta there"...Tam has got this right too, there is a bunch of propaganda attached to that "nice guys finish last" bullchitwhoa ...Nice guys don't finish last and nice girls do want thier hair pulled...Word:wink: ........It's just that they want it pulled by that patient, classy guy who knows exactly how to take them to that place and keep them there...love smitten ...Do me baby, do me now!tongue2
cheers Leigh drinker tea of coarse I think you are on to something. flowerforyou

tamitateo's photo
Wed 01/21/15 06:22 AM
Oh crabapples are we supposed to be working? Beautiful work seacoast my mom was a beader, I have boxes and boxes of the stuff to sell when I return to the states. I'm personally a needle and thread kind of girl if it involves yarn needles hooks of any kind im in.waving flowerforyou

tamitateo's photo
Wed 01/21/15 06:03 AM

Dude.....I dunno if you realize this or not but about 91% of women want their hair pulled. Be classy all you want but be ready to get that freak on and smack dat azz behind closed doors. drinks

rofl Thank god one of you is aware of this :laughing:
slaphead
I had this very conversation with my "��guy"�� friend the other day. He was bitching because he thought he had this great first date and he emailed her for a second date and thought he chased her off by being too into her, contacting her too soon and too often. I am going to tell you what I told him. She just wasn't into you dude. Your are buying into the lie, she already had one foot out the door and the story you are being fed about you were too nice or too honest about your feelings or said too much too soon was just a line to protect your feelings. If she really liked you and wanted to see you again or wanted to continue the relationship, guess what? She would have. I challenge one woman to say they dumped a guy because he was too nice, patient, kind, interested, gracious or for being a gentleman or any of the reasons stated. I think it is just an excuse for men not to be nice guys.

I have. A few years ago a con man wanted to put my name on his checking account and hold me responsible for half of assets when he knew a family member was going to sue him.

It's the ulterior motives behind being too nice.
I think you missed the point indifferent and I would hardly call using you being nice.

tamitateo's photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:48 PM

tamitateo's photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:26 PM
candles
rhett or ashley

tamitateo's photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:19 PM
out of control
heathcliff or darcy