TONS OF SINGLES
639,302 new members per month
IT'S FREE!
Message anyone, anytime, always free.
SAFE & SECURE
We strictly monitor all profiles & you can block anyone you don't want to talk to.
IT'S QUICK!
Sign up and find matches within minutes.
Over 30,000 5 Star Reviews

Get the App!!!

Welcome to the best free dating site on the web

World's best 100% FREE christian online dating site in Maryland. Meet loads of available single christian women in Maryland on Mingle2's dating services! Find a Maryland christian girlfriend or friend, or just have fun flirting online with single christian girls. Mingle2 is full of christian girls waiting to hear from you in Maryland. Sign up now!

Single Christian Women

Hi..
Hi.. I’m goofy , energetic, kind of an adrenaline junkie.
Hi..here for friendship
Hi...
Hi...
75%of profiles here are Scammers..the other 25% are A**holes or sexual pervs.(just telling the truth). I am a designated gun collector..enjoy my Scotch and Cigars(do not smoke cigarettes. Very open...
Hi... Im very patience, home body young lady, honest, faithful and loveable.
Hi...
Hi..
hi.I am healthy and physically fit.Who knows what to say here. People always tell me I'm a good person I try to look out for other people. I treat people the way I would like to be treated. I'm...