Community > Posts By > anais

anais's photo
Fri 05/03/24 05:34 PM
thanks soufiehere he made me realize i need someone mature minded.

anais's photo
Fri 05/03/24 05:11 PM
hey there to anyone being going through some rough shake ups for 3 months now. my name is Anais, 22 years and i just want to share my story and if any sees fit to send an advice my way please feel free. it all starts when i decided to have a long term relationship with a guy lets name him Brad. so i dated brad for 2 years and dont get me wrong everything was perfect between us till one evening a couple of our friends invited us out for dinner and drinks. i declined because i had an exam the next day so i told brad to go so he could spend time with his childhood buddies. took his car keys and he left. that night he came home drunk and i was awake at the time but my dumb brain asked him if he drove home or he took a cab and that was it he snapped and attacked me and punch me in the face. this happened twice so i got scared and broke up with him and moved out. i have being scared of commiting to another person thinking they wil be immature and irresponsible and fearing same thing might happen again. please do you think i should be open again and give it one more try or keep to my self.