Community > Posts By > MariyaK

MariyaK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 11:42 AM
I definitely prefer people without glasses.

MariyaK's photo
Sat 02/14/15 02:04 PM
lucky you, really!

MariyaK's photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:54 PM
The people who tell you to seek professional help are probably some who do not understand that this is a matter of character and sometimes you might be a very good person and to have never meet good people and trusted only the wrong who wouldn't help you even for the easiest thing and they would even mislead you to destroy your life. I live in a very scare country where friends kill their 13 years old friends or dads rape their daughters. You just talk like addicts who unfortunately do whatever they like and are happy in the end while good people are destroyed by them. Sad!

MariyaK's photo
Sat 02/14/15 06:10 AM
ne mojesh da se zapresh zashtoto nikoi nqma interes da te zapre daje naprotiv

MariyaK's photo
Sat 02/14/15 04:40 AM
Edited by MariyaK on Sat 02/14/15 04:42 AM
Hi guys waving ! You could join this new and powerful network for IT professionals worldwide:

http://www.itworldweb.com/?a_aid=11gPRy0

In case you haven't done it already :smile:

MariyaK's photo
Fri 02/13/15 05:22 AM
http://mingle2.com/search/username

MariyaK's photo
Fri 02/13/15 05:00 AM
It is very difficult to put a picture here because you should not only stick to size limitations but your pictures should also have proper proportions. My attempts to put a full size picture, not only portrait failed, not that it is so important. And also some people prefer to hide themselves because they do not look very well probably or the do not look well on pictures like it is in my case.

MariyaK's photo
Thu 02/12/15 11:39 AM
and of course the biggest truth is that I could be the next happy football life and **** like you is dying of fear to see it, don't worry no one will see it

MariyaK's photo
Thu 02/12/15 11:38 AM
the problem of some people is diabetes. imagine you have a disease and instead of having friends you walk on the street and some immature guys call you offensive names, while you are getting the next hypo for example? have lived my live?

MariyaK's photo
Thu 02/12/15 11:37 AM
of course, in a world like this with happy people like you, everyone is yearning for tragedy, and I hope I see your tragedy, because you took too much of me

MariyaK's photo
Thu 02/12/15 11:05 AM
this is not funny, and very extremely rarely you have a reason to hate human beings in general

MariyaK's photo
Thu 02/12/15 11:03 AM
This is one more reason for people to celebrate something. I home all these people who betrayed me have many funerals to compensate just a bit for the disaster they brought in my life and for that they even celebrated this.

MariyaK's photo
Thu 02/12/15 07:05 AM
Here in Bulgaria people never grow up and they give birth to ugly and immature people who stay like this all their life because there in nothing to change them. They adore their ugliness and stupidity and when you try to abstract from such people it is very possible to be destroyed out of jealousy.

MariyaK's photo
Wed 02/11/15 12:13 PM
I am a girl who has never had any friends who treat her like friends and even after asking them they had demonstrated how happy they are and never invited me to any party and in the end they even help one guy destroy my life.

MariyaK's photo
Wed 02/11/15 06:59 AM
In my opinion most of you here are ugly and as I saw you are also bad people. But I suppose some of you find some pleasure and they go on. This is life, a lot of people have to die till something good happens in this life, if ever.

MariyaK's photo
Wed 02/11/15 06:56 AM
You don't know what hatred is. I have been broken by Bulgarians, they are the most evil creatures who have no morality. But you won't understand me, unfortunately this happened to someone like me who is too intelligent and good person and most of you who are a little bit senseless wouldn't understand me and that's why all the people till now have helped these criminals and even feel satisfied. Life is unstandably unfair.

MariyaK's photo
Tue 02/10/15 02:12 PM
Such people never do. There two kinds of people - those who care too much and those who feel no guilt at all.

MariyaK's photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:57 PM
and only a really bad person would make an elephant from the fly and destroy your life, and of course my definition for destruction would be slow and severe death for those who experience it, many become better people only after a lot of personal pain, sometimes, maybe

MariyaK's photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:23 PM
it is not a hunt, and also you might be doomed, but at least you have the natural freedom and choice

MariyaK's photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:11 PM
Edited by MariyaK on Sun 02/08/15 01:12 PM

Previous 1