Community > Posts By > Valeris

Valeris's photo
Thu 01/21/16 07:05 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 01/21/16 07:55 PM

No one with any real intellect & wisdom ever boasts or belittles others with that quality. The folks that do are more accurately defined as narcissists[ not intellectuals] as they have a need to build themselves-up by belittling others. Much of the time, it is just the opposite when others redicule learning for the reason that they, themselves, are insecure in regard to their own intelligence.
PLEASE NOTE: "INTELLIGENCE" & "EDUCATION" ARE NOT SYNONYMOUS.
*My reference is to those cognitively talented individuals who have pursued education.

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 11:09 PM
Edited by Valeris on Mon 01/18/16 11:10 PM

I'm sorry for you

Please don't be.
You obviously must not be aware of the economic policies & horrific politics of what's going-on in this country now. I envy your ignorance;}

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 11:00 PM

Makes sense but realistically if I was a guy, I wouldn't bother myself with profile writing seminars on line .... especially if I just joined the sight to get laid laugh

rofl

Nooooo Seminars! Just a simplistic template[fill-in-the-blanks] kind of "instant profile for idiots";} However, if I wanted a quick shag & was too cheap to pay for it, if I were really married or involved in another relationship, or if I was a total scammer; guess I wouldn't fill-out anything either...winking

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 10:52 PM

I believe that humanity is moving towards a more gender neutral balance. Where a [heterosexual] man who is aware of his feminine qualities, feels free to express them without fear of ridicule, and considers them a strength that complements his masculinity. And the reciprocal for [heterosexual] women. Those who's identity is strongly rooted in rigidly defined roles will likely be resistant. Both genders can incorporate the strengths of masculine & feminine traits without losing or degrading their gender identity.

Excellent, Great Point! :banana:

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 10:42 PM

Boring profiles are a reflection of boring people.spock

Do you think that maybe the person could be animated when speaking but lacking in writing skills, so that the liveliness doesn't translate on paper?what

No way! Sorry Ms.P; these individuals are just dim, boring, lazy, or all of the aforementioned!sick lol!
There's such an incredible abundance of online resources to aid the most incompetent writer that this excuse/reason is nonexistent. Heck, I've even seen templates where the individual is required to just plug-in a few words & his/her profile is automatically generated by the software! :laughing:

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 10:26 PM
I'm seriously considering volunteering my skills, time, & efforts to work for
Bernie Sanders Campaign;} I'll know more by Thursday as to the details...quite excited;} "Feel The BERN!" :banana:

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 09:48 PM
Types? The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) personality inventory scores me as an INTJ. The most compatible personality type for me[ my type] would be another INTJ, unfortunately such a types are quite rare, few & far between. So far on this site my encounters have been with "Types" that have not been a good match[for many reasons] & have not been compatible with elements of my own personality. Meeting another INTJ has got really nothing to do with anything except luck, timing, & elements far outside of my control[unless I could program my own algorithms into the search software].
Patience...when/if it's meant to be; it will happen.
Everything's eventual;}:smile:

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:48 PM

"NEED"- No.
"Would Like"-Yes. But qualified with the proviso that the individual[man] could enrich, enhance, & benefit my life.

Sweet! :smile: What qualities/services in your opinion does a man offer to enhance your life?

Qualities Include : Intellectual/Social, Emotional/Spiritual, & Physical/Financial. Of course, no one's going to "Have It All" but as the song goes, "Two out of three ain't bad..." :laughing:

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:42 PM

Do the women pay attention to this any more? Whats your reaction? What do think of the culprit? Is this still around. I know my friend still has his car horn sound like that...

I see it as a rather pedestrian, common, & prosaic expression of sexual interest. This gesture can be also be slightly embarrassing & can feel uncomfortable depending upon the situation. I don't really appreciate it nor would I be open to furthering any communication with "The Whistler". More like, "Jerk...Az*hole...Whatever;}"shades

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:23 PM
"NEED"- No.
"Would Like"-Yes. But qualified with the proviso that the individual[man] could enrich, enhance, & benefit my life.

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:17 PM
Boring profiles are a reflection of boring people.spock

Valeris's photo
Sun 01/10/16 01:31 PM
" Mr right found me, but won't respond"

what

spock

Valeris's photo
Sun 01/10/16 01:21 PM

Valeris's photo
Sun 01/10/16 01:07 PM

blushing bigsmile

Hi just wondering if anyone has any ideas for the best way to get a good lover

Valeris's photo
Fri 01/08/16 02:18 PM
The Vikings
Agents of The Shield
Chicago PD/FD
American Crime
Documentaries

[Some] Oldies But Goodies that I
will re-watch & binge-on;}:
Babylon 5
Fringe
Battlestar Galactica
Startrek Series
Stargate Series
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Spartacus
The Wire
Rome

Valeris's photo
Wed 12/30/15 11:06 AM

I'm not certain that I'd date myself [as in a romantic liaison] in a narcissistic context but it sure would be cool to have a close friend with many of my own qualities & even-"the quirks" ;}

Valeris's photo
Wed 12/30/15 10:58 AM
Topic: Can u buy love ?

Of course! It's done all the time.

Valeris's photo
Wed 12/30/15 10:53 AM

I am hoping to find an older women for a relationship. Is that likely to happen?

No. Go find a more suitable match in your age range...Honestly? I have raised a child on my own & have zero desire to repeat that task. Nor am I "turned-on" by sleeping with children;}

Valeris's photo
Thu 12/24/15 04:48 AM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 12/24/15 04:49 AM
Without going into a whole speal on learning theory & different types of intelligence[s][blah-blah-blah,ect.]; the "IQ score/level of education" question becomes irrelevant.
What I find to be more useful in assessing any potential for compatibility is The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator of psychological types. That being stated, the other element of importance is related to personal experience & shared interests. It's nothing personal & pretty logical to assume that because I love academia & learning;it would be undoubtedly difficult for me to be happy with someone who did not share that interest & visa-versa.

Valeris's photo
Tue 12/15/15 05:20 PM

Honestly?
shades
Not Much;}

I'm not looking for-nor do I want to
get "seriously-romantically-intimately" involved with anyone.
Personal relationships have always involved an imposition
& expectation to fulfill the emotional & physical needs of another person
which were often in conflict with those needs of my own.
Currently I've got too much on my own plate &
lack the interest, desire, & energy to get involved
in someone else's drama.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 22 23