Community > Posts By > Dap1983

Dap1983's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:16 PM
My mom made the mistake a few weeks ago with telling my 3 year old niece that our cat is also 3. She thought it was just so cool that they are the same age. Then my mom tells her that he will be 4 in a few weeks. Well the next words out my niece's mouth are "mommy can we go to Caker's birthday party?"

Dap1983's photo
Mon 03/29/10 06:07 PM

O.K. This is easy, see? Get in yr car...go to the drive thru window at yr local KFC and order a bucket. Go home and enjoy! drinker :tongue:

All would be great if the nearest KFC wasn't an hour and a half away In either direction. I live in the middle of Nowheres. No KFC, No taco Bell, No papa John's, No Dominos, No Burger king.

All we have here is McDonalds, Subway, Quiznos and there is a Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts in the next town over (about 10 minutes away). Along with a lot of local restraunts/ Pizza places.

Dap1983's photo
Mon 03/29/10 05:50 PM
MeatLoaf, Mashed Potatoes, And Corn. Yummy.

Dap1983's photo
Fri 02/05/10 06:06 PM
Boneless BBQ ribs with pasta salad. YUMMY.

Dap1983's photo
Thu 01/21/10 05:52 PM

i would put into consideration their plan on what they are going to do with the pictures as well, is there potiential for them coming back to get more from u in the furture another consideration.

these same Images. Probably not. But other images yes. She has already stated that she wants to see what eles I had that was not in print already.

I am thinking for 5x7 prints of charging $10 per print. I might give her a bit of a discount.
of course they wont come back for the same images, for they already have them... if they are using them to make money off.. they have to buy a copyright off of u and that is worth wayyyyy more than 10 bucks! even if they continue to do business with you... i suggest u start looking for information about this online and learning before u sell them.... congrats!! and best of luck to you!

She wants them for her and her sister to hang in their houses. I would Not allow anyone to buy my Picture to turn around and sell them.

I am seriously thinking about Giving her price for all. Instead of a price per print.

Dap1983's photo
Thu 01/21/10 03:48 PM

i would put into consideration their plan on what they are going to do with the pictures as well, is there potiential for them coming back to get more from u in the furture another consideration.

these same Images. Probably not. But other images yes. She has already stated that she wants to see what eles I had that was not in print already.

I am thinking for 5x7 prints of charging $10 per print. I might give her a bit of a discount.

Dap1983's photo
Tue 01/19/10 06:25 PM
they are all nature pritns. flower with bee's, sunset, some rocks reflected in the water. All 5x7. They are prints I took for the fun of it. I was out and wanted to shoot. It's what I saw.

I wish I knew how to post some of the images here. If i knew I would.

Dap1983's photo
Tue 01/19/10 05:48 PM
I had someone intrested in some of my prints but have no set prices yet. I know what they want and what sizes they want. But am unsure what to charge. I have been told many diffrent things. A few people say multiply my price by 2. others say by 5 and some say by more. But I am the type that wants to make a deal where we both get what we want and it's not too expensive. How much would you spend for 8 5x7 prints (not matted)?

Dap1983's photo
Sat 01/16/10 04:46 PM
Apparently it meant nothing. Lets leave it at that.

Dap1983's photo
Fri 01/15/10 08:52 PM
Once in a while I will drink coffee. but normally it is water, juice, green tea, or hot chocolate.

if I do drink coffee it is usually some flavored coffee. Pumpkin spice is good. As is Blueberry. I like the Mocha lattes as well.

Dap1983's photo
Fri 01/15/10 08:46 PM

Went out last night with some family and friends to have a few drinks. And the bartender was asking a friend and my mother questions about me when I was NOT around. I didn't find out till this morning. He asked them how old I am (Even though he had already been serving me drinks, What I do for work, what I like to do, Do I read, play games, What do I like to eat, and the like.

does he like me? or is he just being curious/ friendly?

No, he is a CIA agent and he is interviewing your family for possible leads to the gold that went missing. Careful, their interrogation tactics are ruthless.

HA HA HA very funny. OR NOT.

Dap1983's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:18 PM
By talking to me. Making me laugh. Buying me a drink. Asking if I want to play pool or darts.

But random chit chat seems to work the best.

Dap1983's photo
Fri 01/15/10 05:55 PM
So I will without a doubt see him tomorrow night or sunday. Should I straigh out say something to him or should I just hint around? I've never really done this before.

Dap1983's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:20 PM

flamin Dr. Pepper or a margarita

What is in a flamin Dr. Pepper other than Dr.Pepper?

I did a good old google search and came up with this.

The Flaming Doctor Pepper is a flaming cocktail said to taste like the soft drink Dr Pepper, although it does not contain any soda. It is usually made by filling a shot glass 3/4 full with Amaretto, and 1/4 high proof liquor (such as Everclear or Bacardi 151) to make it flammable.[1] (The two liquors are not mixed; rather, the high-proof alcohol is layered on top to burn more easily.) The shot is then set on fire and dropped into a glass half-filled with beer. The flaming shot is extinguished by the beer, which foams up and is then quickly consumed. A common variation is to use Amaretto and Kahlúa.

Dap1983's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:34 PM

I already drink kahlua and vodka together. thats what is in the bulldog. It is those 2 and milk shaken then topped off with coke. It tastes just like a coke float.

These taste great! drinks

these get me into trouble. I am normally the shy quiet girl. but you get 2 of these in me and I get mouthy and start acting so totally diffrent than I normally am. The other night I had 5 in 2 1/2 hrs.

Dap1983's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:40 PM

ginger ale with a cherry , or root beer with a scoop of ice cream,,but its usually easier to get the ginger ale with a cherry

Around here it is hard to get either of those at the bar. 99% of the time I hear we are out of cherries. And when I wanted lemon or lime in something I get the we are out of that too.

I drink coke with cherries too sometimes.

Dap1983's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:42 AM
I already drink kahlua and vodka together. thats what is in the bulldog. It is those 2 and milk shaken then topped off with coke. It tastes just like a coke float.

Dap1983's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:08 AM
So far I have only found a few drinks I really Like. And even then it depends on where I go. One place never has pineapple juice. My drinks are Captian and Pineapple, malibu Bay breeze, and whats called a bulldog.

Dap1983's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:13 PM

Went out last night with some family and friends to have a few drinks. And the bartender was asking a friend and my mother questions about me when I was NOT around. I didn't find out till this morning. He asked them how old I am (Even though he had already been serving me drinks, What I do for work, what I like to do, Do I read, play games, What do I like to eat, and the like.

Could be various things.
But my guess is, since he is a bartender, he was prolly just striking up some small talk for a better tip. JMO

But he has never done that before. And has been working there for a few months now. I found out last night that he is single and looking. And just got a new place. SO I'm not sure what to think of all of this. I guess I wait till sat night or sun to see.

Dap1983's photo
Mon 01/11/10 03:16 PM

Previous 1