Community > Posts By > MadDog1974

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:22 AM
I have an aversion to being eaten by a fish with sharp teeth.

Have you ever gotten into trouble for an opinion?

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:18 AM
Orange is definitely not my color!

Joe?

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 01:46 AM
You're offering a false choice. Neither.

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:30 PM

Any one got 35�?

If you've got change for a quarter.

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:25 PM

Very Well... what

But, if You don't have any Religious Avocations, MadDog1974... Why do You bother to reply to this thread ?

Better Question... Why bother with ANY of the General Religion Chat Forums posts ?

I also didn't say I have no religious convictions. That's an assumption on your part.

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:17 PM
Down On The Corner - CCR

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:13 PM
Too bad, @$$hole!

F D S

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:09 PM
Sack lunch

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:02 PM
Could you learn to be crazy?

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:59 PM

I think Estelle needs to be dominated. Women like her must be kept on a very short leash, otherwise they lash out and become feminists.

Why is this comment allowed, yet a legitimate challenge to sexism gets deleted? Double standard much?

Did you report it?

They don't delete what I report. What's the point?

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:56 PM

I think Estelle needs to be dominated. Women like her must be kept on a very short leash, otherwise they lash out and become feminists.

Why is this comment allowed, yet a legitimate challenge to sexism gets deleted? Double standard much?

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:50 PM

Well MadDog1974, I don't know of anybody who has completely stopped eating Pork related products and also, stopped eating processed meat with
'Bi-Product' in it (Just Another Way Of Saying They Put Blood Back Into The Finished Product) that hasn't only had good results for having done so.

Here's my attitude as a person who's read three separate Holy Texts that all confirm the same one understanding...

The Hebrew Texts say I shouldn't eat it...

The Christian Greek Texts say I shouldn't eat it...

The Quran says I shouldn't eat it...

And, my Body says I shouldn't eat it.

(Just How-Much Do You Expect Me To Ignore ?)

Nowhere did I say you should eat pork. Apparently it's not good for you. But everyone has different tolerances for different foods and different dietary requirements. In fact, pork is a very small part of my diet. But religious texts that I don't subscribe to will not dictate my diet. I'm not a Muslim, so what the Quran says about dietary requirements doesn't apply to me.

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:22 PM
I'll let you decide, but only if you're ok with being kissed on the .... ahem .... lips.

blushing love shocked pitchfork :angel: flowers smitten

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:56 PM
X - Xenia, Illinois

Z - Zwingle, Iowa

Carry on with A.

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:48 PM

more likely, it's the smoking/curing/processing/burning or bbq-ing process that contributes to poorer health.
the chemicals and free radical that gets into the body are usually the ones that causes health problems in any cooked meats... pork just happens to be a very resilient meat to use for these...

Yes, Pork Lard does have a higher melting point then Beef Tallow.

What-is-more, that likely contributes to it being more difficult to burn-off in the body. (As Milesoftheusa Has Said)

******************************************************************************************************************************************

As for the smoking and curing process... I'm very confident that isn't the source of the problem.

The reason being I can eat all kinds of other products that must-be going through the same process, and they don't bother me in the least.

For example, I can buy a Chicken Bologna that I can't tell the difference, taste-wise, from a regular Pork Bologna.

So, I'm not missing anything in the way of taste !

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Remember, when I was 18 years old I had Veracious Veins, and now while I'm 52 years old... I Don't !

I eat as much as I want in Halal Foods with absolutely no problems.

Anecdotal based on your own experience. That doesn't make it scientific fact. It could be that your body just doesn't react well to pork. I have a friend who is allergic to venison. Is that proof that no one should eat venison? No. That is proof that he shouldn't.

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:42 PM
Terrier

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:39 PM
Hop back in because that consideration for others is one of many reasons I would date that Bunny!

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:37 PM
Quacking to prove that a duck's quack doesn't echo. (It would if ducks lived in areas where there would be an echo.)

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:47 AM

Real men and women exist....what the hell, it ain't like we are made of plastic. "Real" men and women are exactly that REAL. That means they make real mistakes and have real feelings and are in the same boat as all the other "real" people....trying to find their way in this real life the best way they know how. Some are just real good at it and some are real bad at it. drinks

This is part of what I've been trying to say this whole time! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: drinks flowers

MadDog1974's photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:42 AM