Sat 01/09/16 01:09 AM
very funny..still laughing

Okoro Daiv's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:23 AM
Edited by Okoro Daiv on Sat 04/04/15 12:51 AM

Okoro Daiv's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:23 AM

Dave,
The way situation is being described; its all gloom & doom.

You also mentioned that Cameroon went to court & got Bakasi peninsula.
A court? Would be interesting to know the details.

you knw after the war..Nigeria wnted to back out on the agreement they had with Cameroon which is: THAT CAMEROON SHOULD HELP AND BLOCK IGBOS FROM GETTING ANYTHING (FOOD, WEAPON) THROUGH BAKASI PENISULA..AND THAT IF THEY SUCCEED..THEY WILL GIVE BAKASI PENISULA TO THEM..

bakasi penisula is close to Cameroon but they were biafrans then...so Nigeria was afraid Cameroon could let Biafrans have access to the Outside world through there...thats why Nigeria blindly signed an agreement with them..

But when nigeria won the war...they wnted to refuse not to give bakasi penisula to cameroon...But Cameroon already have a signed Document of the agreement they had during the war with Nigeria...

Thats how bakasi Penisula was lost to Cameroon...not with standing that the people there are nigerians...they were forced to be cameroonians....

Okoro Daiv's photo
Fri 04/03/15 10:56 PM
Edited by Okoro Daiv on Fri 04/03/15 10:59 PM
Buhari after he lost in 2011 told Goodluck he will make his Government ungovernable....and He really did it.

Ok lets take the abduction of chibok girls...back here we(Igbos/south south) believe it is a scarm and Buhari is aware of it..it was meant to criticize Goodluck's Administration...

Here is the prove:
when Dam Patient Jonathan called on all the mothers of those claimed kidnapped girls...ONLY ONE WOMAN SHOWED UP. The first lady asked her so only you came...where r the others? How can such number of school girls be kidnapped and only one woman is interested in answering the first lady's call on how to get those girls back.
That made the first lady to CRY ON TV....

The school principal was unable to provide accurate information on the said chibok girl.

Boko haram has always had igbos/christians as their main target. bombing churches and the buildings owned by easterners in the north

IF BUHARI THINKS HE CAN AND WILL SAVE NIGERIA..WHY DIDNT HE SUPPORT GOODLUCK IN THE FIGHT AGAINST INSURGENCY?
Buhari after he lost...in 2011 made more than 800 people to loose their life. He have succeeded in Making Goodluck's Administration to look bad..

He is now preaching peace? Because he won through coruption.

What did he do to support Goodluck's administration since 2011...just that he openly threatend to make Goodluck's government ungovernable.

If the north can say "its the north for presidency in 2015 or no Nigeria"
cant they do anything humanly possible to achieve their aims?

Okoro Daiv's photo
Fri 04/03/15 10:24 PM
Edited by Okoro Daiv on Fri 04/03/15 10:27 PM

That's some inside story.

To summarize for those of us outside:
Mr. Jega, the Election Commissioner is a Northerner
And the North has voted overwhelmingly while the East were denied V_cards
And President Elect Mr. Buhari belongs to the North

To add to the problem,(from what I now understand)
Bia-fra in the South who tried secede from Nigeria & join Cameroon in 67 (& was suppressed in the civil war '67 - '70)is Christian.
The East is neutral & the North, Muslim

So Pres Goodluck handing over the government to Mr. Buhari is like
handing over from a moderate government to a conservative (religious) govt.

And now you are worried for the Igbos of Bia-fra.

Thanks Dave, a lot of the past in Nigeria (including the period of military rule) makes sense now.

uhm actually Biafra never tried to join Cameroon....they wnted to be independent...

The south where Goodluck is from was fighting along biafran then..but later backed out...

Therez alot of crude oil deposits in the East and the south.....when Obasanjo was the president..he once tried to wipe out all the men from the south...because they questioned him on why the Government is only interested in their oil but wnt develope anything in their land.

Bakasi penisula (it has the highest crude iol deposite in Nigeria)...is also biafran..but Gowon during the civil war...promised the Cameroonians Never to allow Biafran to buy any food or weapon...through their land...and Gowon promised them that he will give them Bakasi penisula.....after the war Nigeria wnted not to give it to cameroon but after cameroon won in court it was givin to them.

Okoro Daiv's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:32 PM
Back here in Nigeria the reverse is the case...

BEFORE THE ELECTION....

JEGA inec chairman have been accused of being partial ..

like in the North...under aged voterz where registered...they share voterz card to everybody whether you are of age or not....all the northerners that are in the east went home to vote in their state....but the easternerz that returned to vote in their own state where disemfrachised...they were asked to go back and vote where they registered..but the northerners where allowed to vote...

back here in the east..inec denied many of the so called pvc..thounds did not get theirz..even me was unable to get mine...

Goodluck the current president is not from the east but from the south south...but because south south sided the east during the BIAFRAN war....they were also marginalized like they do to the easterners...

before the election..MASSOB (MOVEMENT FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA PROTESTED THAT JEGA THE INEC CHAIRMAN SHOULD RESIGN..OTHERWISE...ANY ELECTION CONDUCTED BY HIM WILL BE NULL AND VOID...BECAUSE HE WAS ACCUSED OF TRYING TO FAVOUR BUHARI BAY ALL MEANS...PETITIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO HIM CONCERNING THE NORTHERNERS REGISTERING CHILDREN AND HE TURNED IT DOWN AND REFUSED TO LOOK INTO THE CASE...

HERE IS A COMMENT MADE BY EX MILLITANT CONCERNING THE ELECTION

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/north-s-west-ganged-up-against-n-delta-dokubo/

THE ELECTION IS NOT VICTORY FOR DEMOCRACY BUT A REGIONAL CONSPIRACY TO DORMINATE THE DEFUCNT STATE OF BIAFRA..AND THE SOUTH SOUTH...

I KNW PEOPLE OUTSIDE NIGERIA WILL ONLY AGREE TO WHAT THEY SHOW THEM BUT INSIDE NIGERIA THERE IS A PROBLEM..

NIGERIA FOUGHT AGAINST THE IGBOS DURING THE WAR..(NIGERIA CAUSED THE WAR)

DESTROYED ALMOST ALL THAT IGBO PEOPLE HAVE GOT..

igbos are not interested in becoming president again...they just want to live and walk free...

in the NORTH THEY KILL IGBOS LIKE CHICKEN..IF THEY COME TO YOU AND YOU WHERE UNABLE TO RECITE KORAN...THEY WILL KILL YOU...NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE NEVER ADDRESSED THIS ISSUE...AM NOT EVEN SURE IF THE WORLD KNWS ABOUT IT OR WANT TO KNW...AFTER ALL..BRITAIN, RUSSIA, CAMAROON, EGYPT, NIGER ETC JOINED HAND TO FIGHT BIAFRA (A THREE MONTHS OLD COUNTRY)

AMERICA WAS NUETRAL

AFTER THE WAR ALL THEIR MONEY WAS SEIZED...AND EACH WAS GIVING ONLY 20POUNDS....IN XCHANGE TO WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN THE BANK...AS IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH....WE HAVE NEVER BEEN GIVING THE CHANCE TO RULE NIGERIA....AN IGBO MAN WILL INDUSTIALIZED NIGERIA AND TAKE IT TO GRATER HEIGHT....NIGERIA IS STILL UNABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT THE BIAFRANS ACHIEVED (BUILT DURING THE WAR)

IF THEY SAY NIGERIA IS ONE..WHY DO THEY ALWAYS PASS POWER FROM HOUSA TO YORUBA..AND THEN TO HOUSA AGAIN...GOOGLUCK LOST BECAUSE HE IS FROM NIGER DELTA...(BIAFRAN)
HE ENTERED ASO ROCL BY CHANCE...BECAUSE YARADUA DIED..IF NOT HE WNT..

GO AND CHECK THE MAP OF HOW THE ELECTION WENT..CHECK WHERE BUHARI WON AND WHERE GOODLUCK WON...ITS CLEAR THAT THE NORTH AND WEST IS GANGING UP AGAINST THE OLD EASTERN REGION...

LET IT NOT BE A SUPPRISE TO THE WORLD IF THE PROPOSED HAND OVER WNT WORK...BIAFRA WILL BOUNCE BACK...

here in Nigeria Igbos dnt need and are not interested in Nigeria again...but Biafra.

Okoro Daiv's photo
Sun 03/29/15 06:51 AM
When i lost my grandma...

And when a good dear friend of our family..(my best friend) died instantly in motor accident on 14th Feb 2014. Will never forget him.

It made me hate 14th feb..i dnt celebrate it....when ever friends call me on 14th feb to say hello or txt me..i always remember my friend and do let them knw how i feel.

Okoro Daiv's photo
Sat 03/28/15 03:47 PM
wish you best of luck

Okoro Daiv's photo
Fri 03/27/15 05:52 AM
Bored

Okoro Daiv's photo
Tue 03/24/15 11:00 AM
Hogan was good...
Cena, Roman reigns, Dean Ambrose is doing fine..daniel z trying also..
"Wrester Dies in Ring During
Match with Former WWE Star
Rey Mysterio"
just heard this dnt knw how true it is.
Anyone heard it also?

Okoro Daiv's photo
Wed 03/18/15 09:37 AM
feeling :bored:

Okoro Daiv's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:36 PM
I sometimes don't get it...
Mingle2 have deleted two of my pics...not that my face did not show clearly...but i wnted to have a full photo of myself.

Some have pets and carz in their profile pix...but they keep deleting mine....i only have just my face in my profile pix...cant have a full pix.
Maybe mingle2 only needs just my face.

Not bordered anymore...
Im just myself

Okoro Daiv's photo
Mon 03/16/15 02:14 AM

Normally its the guys who ask girls on a date.. but I wanna know, as a lady, can you make the first move?

For me YES. Sometimes you just helped the guy anyway. (in cases where the guy dnt knw how to go abt it)

other times..:most guyz dont value it..some will conclude you are cheap. But it depends on who the person is and your relationship with him.
If things later didnt get along...he will quickly conclude "after all he never came for you in the first place"...

Have experienced girls asking me out.. through writing to me.."writing makes it easier abit" then you guyz start meeting.

But i just noticed as a guy..when i see a girl and go for her...she got what attracted me...
But when a girl comes for me...i gues i too got what attracted her BUT she may not have that which i need. But i do respect the courage.

Best of luck.

Okoro Daiv's photo
Sat 03/14/15 01:09 PM

Dear SmartDave5,

Thank you for sharing something so personal with the rest of us in this Christian community.

You already hit the nail on the head - that God's standards WILL NOT CHANGE because of me or anybody. This is so true. That's why HE is God and that's why the Bible says HE is no respecter of persons!

I bet it will be nice for you and the rest of your family members (who were at that vigil and heard those words of knowledge), to begin to intercede on behalf of your uncle and the two women in his life - for the mercy and grace of God to flow in; such that the wrong can be corrected as a follow up to repentance.

Your father took a stand for God's word by disapproving the second marriage. Believe me, when it is time to face God, it is the word of God that will judge us on the scale. The essence of the blood of Jesus is to redeem us and also for us to remain in that redemption. When we find JESUS CHRIST and thereafter return to disobedience to God's word without repenting of the disobedience, we cannot escape the judgment of God's word.

Believe me also that, absence of biological children, rudeness from a wife.......etc, will not be reason for God to change His word and His standard.

We always have all the excuses as human beings for doing everything we do, just as Cain had reasons for what he chose to do to Abel..etc.
But may God's mercy continually locate us and help us to always put things right and to abide by His word. Amen.

thanks alot...God bless.

Okoro Daiv's photo
Sat 03/14/15 03:52 AM
This Divorce of a thing is serious.
But i knw God's standered wnt change bcos of me or anybody.
I have an Uncle who married and wedded with the woman. But they got no child. For many years.
The wife even started blaming my uncle and calling him names..that his is importent.
And back here...when couples cant get a baby of their own they dont get along. Most dont even like to adopt
The woman got bad behaviours that made all of us the family members to stay away from her. And she doesnt like to come close to any of us either..
So after a while, my uncle met another woman and she became pregnant...my Uncle decided to take her as a second wife.
My Dad as a pastor (the Elderst in the family) did not go to the ceremony...he maintained he dont have anything to do with marrying a second wife for my uncle.
My uncle insisted and married her.
She got her two children..(two galz)
When the first wife noticed what has happened..she went and adopted a baby boy..without even consulting with her husband.
It really caused problems..but later our family decided to forgive her and accept the baby.
But we all are now in good terms with the second wife..shez a very good woman and works hard. Our family loves her.
It happned that last year...when we attended a cross over night program...
The man of God who preached Said "God showed him that there is a woman who was married into a family that another woman is occupying already".
That God said she is not the rightfull wife. That its the first wife that is the real wife in the family.
But luckly she did not attend the cross over night bcos she attend catholic church....
And when we heard this...Nobody wnt to make that move and tell her what God says concerning her stay in our family...
Maybe because of what the outcome will be and moreover we dont wnt to loose her and my Uncle may think we are making things difficult for his family..
So we all kept quit...

Previous 1 3 4 5