Community > Posts By > WonderWoman48

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 05:10 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Sat 05/16/15 05:13 AM

Much rather see a bare chested man or sexy ladies photo (even out of shape and fat) than the crazy avatars, pets, Buddhas or blank spaces!!

I try to never post a response on the forums to any fakes....that is what I think of them. Just my opinion, and we all know what opinions are like! If someone does not want to post a picture "I" feel they have no business on a dating site...that is what this is supposed to be isn't it!

Give that man life lime prison sentence and send him to a mexican jail.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 04:28 AM
I'm here to annoy people.
I love annoying people.
Annoying people is just one of the many services I offer.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 04:02 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Sat 05/16/15 04:09 AM
The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think or say.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:23 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Sat 05/16/15 03:36 AM

Desperation
Attention seeker
Scammer
Person of the evening ...blushing

Give that woman
A medal and make her the next president of the United States of America.
She's a better choice than Hillary Clinton.
Clinton family are getting on my last nerve.
I hope karma slaps Hillary Clinton in the face before I do, and then I hope karma does it again after I do.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:09 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Sat 05/16/15 03:16 AM

Clothes should definitely COVER this man!

I even make love with all the lights out and a sweat suit on!

But maybe Buddha is right...Blubber is Beautiful!

Give that man
A medal and make him the prime minister of Thailand.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 06:45 PM

I am not here to beat anyone. I am here to make a name for myself, and I am glad to work with great directors. I don't believe in the term "next superstar."

But you are so great wonder woman. I go with the forum thread and i do aprappreciate you. You're a superstar to me.flowers flowers

Awwww. That is so sweet of you, thank you!flowers

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 06:36 PM
I Like to shower NAKED.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 06:23 PM

Give that man
A cookie, a beer, a banana, some pasta, a chair, some rubber bands, pickle, traffic bands, a grape, some wood, two cats, three dogs, a brick, a tree, a sticky note, a bar of gold, a fence and make him the united states secretary of justice.

Hey, I want cats, too. grumble

Give that man two fat cats.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:51 PM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Fri 05/15/15 05:55 PM

Why do some people feel the need to post half naked pictures of themselves as their profile pictures?

Who says it's a "need" and not just a want?
You ever hear of an exhibitionist?

Not to mention, doesn't it cut through a lot of crap if all they are really looking for is some sort of short term physically gratifying relationship? Basically "this is what I have to offer and what I value."

A half naked pictures speaks a far greater volume of words than "I like walks on the beach, going out or staying in, dressing up or down, I like to laugh, I like intelligence and humor, my kids are my world."

Also, there are a TON (if not all of anyone regular) of people on dating sites that do the whole "Oh, I'm looking for the one, my soulmate, a deep, meaningful, long term, reciprocating, loving, forebber and ebber, ultimatesuperrelationship....

...but every single person I've met in the days/weeks/months/years I've been on dating sites seems to have magically turned into a short term relationship based primarily on the illusion of a relationship and mostly ended when sex was had or started to get boring. It's not that that's the only type of relationship I want and therefore get, nope, not my fault, it's that my picker is bad, tee hee, or it's their fault for playing games and only wanting one thing the dirty dog whores."

The guys who do that are the giving off the same tasteless, patheticness that girls who post super slutty pics are.

I'd say about 99% of (non african scammer) profiles on dating sites are pathetic and pointless.
At least the half naked pictures give you something interesting to look at when you're reading the same cliches.

It says something about you and the attention you're after.

Isn't that the entire point to a profile on a dating site when you're looking to date?
To say something about you?
Mission accomplished.

Do you want a partner who is wowed by a shirtless pic or slutty pic?

Why do you assume people are that stupid and are unable to read any farther than the image itself and aren't actually responding to the deeper meaning of it all?

Some people like that.

There you go. Thread unnecessary.

do you want a person who is attracted by deeper, more brain- or heart-oriented things?

There is no guarantee that fully clothed pics represent, or are only going to attract people interested in, those "deeper, more brain-or heart-oriented things."

Give that man
A cookie, a beer, a banana, some pasta, a chair, some rubber bands, pickle, traffic bands, a grape, some wood, a donkey, two cats, three dogs, a brick, a tree, a sticky note, a bar of gold, a fence and make him the united states secretary of justice.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:23 PM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Fri 05/15/15 03:24 PM

I have to admit,
I've never really been impressed with anyone
whose physical attributes, are the best thing
about them, that they can flaunt.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:45 PM

Why do some people feel the need to post half naked pictures of themselves as their profile pictures?If you are trying to satisfy your ego by getting a lot of responses from women or men who only care what you look like, then you'll be successful. The guys who do that are the giving off the same tasteless, patheticness that girls who post super slutty pics are.It says something about you and the attention you're after. It's the same thing if I see a woman with full on cleavage in a head shot. Your picture reflects the type of person you're after.Do you want a partner who is wowed by a shirtless pic or slutty pic? Some people like that. Or do you want a person who is attracted by deeper, more brain- or heart-oriented things?

thats why i don't have no pic.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:17 PM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Fri 05/15/15 02:23 PM

We say in New Zealand .. Know me before you judge me . Come say hello rofl

I don't need to impress men with a slutty picture of me.
The right people love me for my personality.
I do have pictures and web cam.waving

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:55 PM
Why do some people feel the need to post half naked pictures of themselves as their profile pictures?
If you are trying to satisfy your ego by getting a lot of responses from women or men who only care what you look like, then you'll be successful. The guys who do that are the giving off the same tasteless, patheticness that girls who post super slutty pics are.
It says something about you and the attention you're after. It's the same thing if I see a woman with full on cleavage in a head shot. Your picture reflects the type of person you're after.
Do you want a partner who is wowed by a shirtless pic or slutty pic? Some people like that. Or do you want a person who is attracted by deeper, more brain- or heart-oriented things?

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:29 PM

I'm a Texan.

Need I say more?

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:26 PM
I am not here to beat anyone. I am here to make a name for myself, and I am glad to work with great directors. I don't believe in the term "next superstar."

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:01 PM
NTS!
Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:47 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Fri 05/15/15 05:48 AM
I'm proud to be ME.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:24 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Fri 05/15/15 05:31 AM

On the internet you can be anything you want.

In that case, I want to be a billionaire. bigsmile

I can be Anna Nicole Smith with boobs as big as basketball.
You can be Will Smith riding a donkey in kansas with a unicorn on your back and a turtle on your toes and nyan cat in your pants wiggling around in there.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:46 AM
Never Waste your feelings on people who don't value them.

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 03:04 PM
http://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

Good Luck flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25