Community > Posts By > Sunshyne44

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:41 AM

I had surgery at age 11 to remove a tumor. Had a bad reaction to anesthesia and flatlined for some time. I was revived and I never even knew it happened. My mother never told me the story until I was in my twenties. Just my experience:) Wanted to share.

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:28 AM

I think you should keep your door locked! Lol.

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 09:33 AM
Men in their forties want girls in their twenties. Men in their fifties like girls in their forties. You can't win. LOL

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:03 PM

I love your story - it makes me think there's hope. I'm routing for you and can't wait to see the wedding photos. Wink wink:)

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 06:46 PM
Maybe it's your personality that kills your amazing raging goddess type beauty that us average girls lack? There a reason you're single. There's a reason I'm single. Timing? Bad choices? Who knows. You'll get one. Just be gentle and respectful. It'll happen.

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 01:22 PM

Umm you should keep bananas in the refrigerator, keeps um fresh longer.

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 01:18 PM
ok- you asked

Predictable movies
DMV
negativity
bleeding though my tampon
burning my head with a curling iron/flat iron.
Swallowing a lemon seed when I drink mexican beer
system suckers
liars
dog hair
anyone who "stops by" without calling
pushy salespeople
stickers on mirrors
the flu

Wait I have some more.....jk:) :)

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 04:49 PM

Ohhh Girl - I love a man who can bring home some nice fresh fish for me to cook;) Flowers are nice too, but I prefer the practicality. Gotta eat right?

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 02:22 PM

My guy doesn't let anyone see him with out his shirt. He says its for his woman only and its respect thing. He is not from Kentucky that's certain!

I guess if girls posted without shirts, it would weed out potential problems/questions in the long run. Ha!!

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 02:18 PM
:tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 02:18 PM
Don't take it off on my account!! Live and let live, me- just curious about it.

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 02:11 PM
Thanks Mikey!

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 02:09 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with you!! lol, must be a personal thing because I REALLY think a guys chances are better if he comes out of the gates as a gentleman.

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 02:04 PM

What is the proper online protocol for men posting profile pics, without shirts I am finding it a little disconcerting:)

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 01:59 PM
Ha ha ha - As long as they aren't aware of it;)