Community > Posts By > Godistheanswer

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 04/03/23 09:43 PM
Tossing bottles of thoughts watching as some of them break against the crashing rocks and sea carrying with them little shattered pieces of me. Polished one day sea glass on a shelf sitting in a child's room dreaming of not being alone the child's cat snuggles close the warm wind tugs playfully at the window curtains like a ghost. Sunlight streams in making rainbows on a prism. Slanting like treasured memories.

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 04/03/23 09:38 PM
May you find the happiness you deserve and the person to share it with meant for you and may this be a better happier easier year for us

Godistheanswer's photo
Fri 07/15/22 10:57 PM
Love doesn't lie, doesn't hurt, doesn't cheat. Doesn't pretend to care then ignore you like you are not there. Leave you standing alone realizing your only companion that was real was your own shadow all along...

Godistheanswer's photo
Fri 07/15/22 10:56 PM
Love doesn't lie, doesn't hurt, doesn't cheat. Doesn't pretend to care then ignore you like you are not there. Leave you standing alone realizing your only companion that was real was your own shadow all along...

Godistheanswer's photo
Wed 11/04/20 06:00 PM
I'm a slider by nature member of Facebook group of people who affect electronics on the internet and throughout time it talks of us cell phones key cards lights if upset tired excited car alarms door alarms computers machines go haywire and hey forget even trying to wear a watch. So hey the next time the lights go out check your date... It may just be one of us...

Godistheanswer's photo
Wed 11/04/20 05:56 PM
Wise

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/06/18 04:50 PM
gentle, caring touch, means so very much, hand in hand sharing a sunrise, cooking together, growing together, part of eachother, standing together, my father and mother, loving husband and wife safe place to be, that;s what I want for my kids and me, a caring husband to be part of our family

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/29/17 03:27 PM
I have NEVER known a loyal man. My last fiancée told me straight out, we had been writing by mail and I loved his letters until he said to me point blank how he LOVED to EXPLORE the wide open spaces of women and always would. He said he would have all the women he wanted even though many of them had multiple partners and could have diseases he would happily bring home to me. I told him no thanks, I do not believe in sharing diseases and I think he should have a harem in some country that lets you have lots of wives. I have found love letters in my marriage and they were not to me. My husband did not even sign my card he gave me but wrote wonderful love letters to someone else. That hurt. I have lots of love to give the right person. Last date told me how he was in violence councelling for trying to kill his last girlfriend. I did not even let him know where I lived to bring me home. I walked back alone and I walk alone in this life, until I find the loyal devoted man who can be happy with life and me.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/29/17 03:21 PM
A real man does not need to smack his wife or kids and does not toss out I love you IOU's cheat on her or lie to her. He does not kick around her pets, ruin her stuff and then say Hi Sweetie. he does not grab her private parts in public or make her dress smutty to show her off, he is respectful, fund, laughs with her, not at her, does not mock her or her kids, treats them as his own, is someone she can trust,, snuggle up to, ask councel of in important things, be captain of his ship and asking God to guide it through troubled waters but keep his cool, does not love violence, is kind, gentle, passionate, seeking her needs too, leads his family in a good way, lets her lead with him if needed, is not afraid to say I don't know. Appreciates councel from others, even if they are women. Looks beyond himself and cares about others but does not use that as an excuse or crutch to spend time "helping" other women alone in their homes, or giving them massages when they are lonely, will go home to his wife and give her a massage, help her feel valued, appreciated and not lonely. To me that is what a REAL man is.

Godistheanswer's photo
Thu 07/06/17 02:13 PM
Loneliness eats little holes in the soul and bleeds out dreams

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/17/17 04:13 PM
happy new year

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/17/17 04:08 PM
Edited by Godistheanswer on Tue 01/17/17 04:10 PM
a little bit like leaven goes a long way towards having a good or bad day towards having a lasting relationship and a little bit should build to more and more, meaning that not just give a little bit but the first entrance into the relationship should be with a smile, no harsh words or mockery or I love you excuses with mean mixed in, for if we made bread would we also mix in rocks and sand?

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 10/11/16 06:53 PM
well, I was talking with a fellow on the phone and it is always nice to be talk to a friend who cares, be they male or female

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 09/27/16 03:12 PM
may your week be full of smiles
that last longer than a while
friendships that spring to life and last
and may your every day be a blast!

Godistheanswer's photo
Thu 08/25/16 03:43 PM
I lost my wallet. We had walked to the food bank and got a ride part way and no wallet so no food box. I could not find my wallet anywhere. And all our ID was in it as well as our food stamp card and my bank debit card, etc. And license as we were hoping to get a car soon. We prayed as it says for whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved in the 1611kjv bible and we got a ride back home part way and the wallet was in a strange place on my pillow where it was NOT before! But praise God for whatever angel put it there!

Godistheanswer's photo
Thu 08/18/16 04:38 PM
I know you are there
somewhere
a man I can love and share laughter
enjoy life with
watch the stars above
wake up next too and feel his arms around me
safe
who will want to be kind
and want to care
who will be there
to love me and be a good dad to my kids
who will love my cats too
maybe we have not met yet
but we will
I believe
in YOU

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/16/16 05:02 PM
A fellow is snugglin with his new wifey when she says, now EXCUSE me darling, and she takes out her fake teeth.
Ok, that;s not so gross, he thinks and she starts gummin on his neck, then after a bit says, EXCUSE ME, and takes out her false eye and puts it in a little dish.
Now that's a bit gross, but ok, thinks he, after a bit more of smooching, she says again: EXCUSE Me and removes her wig leaving little spiky nubbins all over like pig bristles and she takes off her fake leg and before anything ELSE comes off, he says: EXCUSE ME! and takes off!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/16/16 04:59 PM
A blonde asks to buy some alligator shoes and is told the price-
I can do better than that if I get them myself!
I'd like to see that! says the salesman.
So they go down to the swamp and she waggles her toes.
Along comes a big ole gator. BAMMM! She bomps him on the head. Damn!
She waggles her toes again and along comes another. BAMMMM!
DAMN!b says the blonde again, all these gators aint wearing shoes!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/16/16 04:56 PM

I want to buy that t.v.
sorry, it is not for sale.
She comes back wearing a brown wig. I want to buy that t.v.
sorry, it is not for sale.
She comes back again wearing a black wig and asks for it.
Sorry, it is not for sale.
WHY?
Because, mam, that is NOT a t.v. It is a microwave!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/16/16 04:48 PM
ha ha ha

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24