Community > Posts By > mindscrape

mindscrape's photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:06 PM
I definitely do not belief in love at first sight. I do belief in ATRACTION at first sight. Attraction is NOT love .Love takes time. Unless some one claims to be psychic
It takes time to get to know someone. My opinion about love is when 2 people at least fulfill mutually the more important emotional and physical needs. Love cannot exist with out self respect and respect for the other person .what are important needs? That varies from person to person. Every one needs to know what qualities they are looking for in a mate. That takes time. "Love or Attraction obviously is instant. But remember this you can fall in love with many people so its not good to put too much emphasis on Attraction like feeling"she/he is the one. Sure you want some one your attracted to but Attraction is only towards the outside of a person. You need to open the door to your mind heart and soul next. That takes time , conversations , and fun experiences. The problem with "Love at first sight" is that you are likely to not open that door. People who believe in love at fist sight believe in destiny and a whole host of other "chance" ideas. They take a chance and with a huge leap of faith jump right in. It may only be much later that they realize they probably made a big mistake. Most likely after marriage.