Sat 12/31/16 09:22 AM
hey there
message me
ill respond
adam

Plentyofheart76's photo
Mon 12/19/16 09:03 AM
Edited by Plentyofheart76 on Mon 12/19/16 09:03 AM
when God gave me to two angels(my kids) who make me smile daily.

Plentyofheart76's photo
Fri 11/18/16 08:14 PM

OK, I am just looking at the dating pool. My profile is perhaps rather negative, in that I am NOT looking to 'hookup' - just viewing the pool candidates..
The comments of emails I receive, it is pretty obvious to me that my profile is NOT being read at all, as the comments in their emails reference what a nice profile it is, etc... are you kidding me?did you read it???
Or are they just MANREADING it?
Manreading - look at the pictures and carry on anyway..
Hints about scammers would be appreciated..
Kat

You will get better with spotting scammers as you go along. Language is a big give away. If they "want to know you more", ask more questions than they give information, want you to believe they are up in the middle of the night emailing you, or immediately ask you to go to another free site, giving or begging for a phone number right off the bat, tell you they are a widowed engineer with a kid you can bet they are bogus.

There are always going to be the guys on line that hope you are going to be the cyber version of the girl in the bar or hope to sex talk for free. Report, block, and move on without taking it personal. NEVER; EVER, give someone your home number or where you work. There are criminals on line. And they can charm the whiskers off a cat.

Legit guys are going to try and ask questions and probably want to see a recent full length photo but they don't usually give you a psychological profile or some flowery description of their sudden infatuation. Almost all men will tell you that you are beautiful sooner or later; maybe it is a safe answer or genuine but hey beats the alternative. And legit guys do not care if you are "perfect". Most are going to be as afraid of you being a scammer or blabbing their personal stuff as you are of them. Most are sensitive about someone trying to play them for money so be sympathetic about work (but wait for them to offer specifics) and those women that play head games. A lot of the best guys are parents, and good ones, but they will be pretty tight lipped about it for at least a while. Legit guys do read what is posted so if you are constantly breaking balls and whining they would rather deal with someone with less "bad attitude". A lot of decent guys do live with extended family during post divorce periods, especially if they have kids, because two families can not live as cheaply as one and they have out grown the "party animal" stage. There are a lot of great guys on Mingle on and off the forums. Good luck.

well said... and i did read it all and i am a man.

Plentyofheart76's photo
Fri 11/18/16 08:03 PM
you only get back what you put in to a relationship
if you are not finding any serious connections then try going out of your comfort zone and approaching a different kind of woman with a new style
peace

Plentyofheart76's photo
Fri 11/18/16 08:00 PM
nobody can have everything in this world.
be thankful for what you have and accept what you don't have
its called being content
adam

Plentyofheart76's photo
Fri 11/18/16 07:53 PM
Adam here

i am from Nazareth but now i live in toronto

bye

Plentyofheart76's photo
Fri 11/18/16 07:52 PM
I am Adam. I am a Muslim Arab-Israeli man
But now I live in a Canada and will spend my life in Canada where I am happy and live a good life!