Community > Posts By > Logana

Logana's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:32 PM
Insanity! frustrated

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:16 AM

Why is it men post they are looking for long term relationships, but only want a one nighter? I just want someone who is honest about what they are looking for why is that so difficult to find? I am looking for someone who is real, no games, no drama just pure hoensty... but is not cruel! Theres is a difference in being honest and just being rude.... rudeness is not necessary to be honest!

I don't blame you, it's not asking for much is it? Every now & then one of us honest guys are having to meet a wall that a lady has had to put up to be careful because of that sorta thing.

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:12 AM
Someone

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:11 AM
I don't decide if someone is needy until I've talked to them & they show some kind of behavior that seems needy. I think if a woman wants to nudge or wink or whatever she should do it. E-mails, beit right or wrong do seem to hold more interest, but I'm not convinced as to why..?
I think if a woman can do any job a man can (this is true), then she can make a first move, first e-mail, etc. Personally, I wish this weren't a gender splitting thing. I'd like to see more of a people thing, ya know?

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:36 AM
I completeyly agree w/seakolony. Dude, this will mess you up if you stay in this! If she wants you to change, she's being selfish, or she may have even fallen in love w/her IDEA of who you are instead of reality, and is basically asking you to be that idea. She may not even know this herself...
Smile, hug, walk away no matter what. Be a good guy about it :)

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:32 AM
That's definitely a good move in your situation. BEST friends need to stay best friends. I think if one can manage themselves, and be honest about the other persons desire to be a certain way. An amiable split is way better if you sense some deeper feelings than what you want, or vice versa

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:20 AM
Indeed. A red flag for me is if someone has been affected negatively but can't/won't do what it akes to make sure your not going to pay for someone else's mistake/poor judgement.

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:15 AM
Sounds like you guys have reached a point where you two need to shorten the distance between you. Either it's worth moving to make things to do together/quality time more reasonable & accessible, or move on.

Logana's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:09 AM
Single

Logana's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:01 PM
Macon Co. Out in the woods, people!

Logana's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:31 PM
drinker

Logana's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:21 PM
Thanks for having me!

Logana's photo
Thu 04/02/09 02:42 PM
A warm welcome indeed! Thanks! Any luck so far? I've had one date, a some other interest so far, how 'bout y'all???

Logana's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:36 PM
Congrats!

Logana's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:35 PM
Amen sister!

Logana's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:34 PM
More pics, more typing in your profile box about you, and even though you may know what your looking for, having several restrictions like that can run a guy off. It may give off the wrong impression about you ya know? Maybe you could try asking about those things directly w/a guy as you getto know him. It may help you be more inviting :) Your nice looking, so don't be shy w/those pics OK?

Logana's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:22 PM
I get the idea that as we get older, we know more & we experience more. It's ok to be careful, but how to balance that w/being open to a new person can be more difficult w/some than it should.
Any thoughts?

Logana's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:05 PM
If ya mean single parent & single, I was there awhile. Almost 3 years & a half. Gotta love the little one's, but it's sometimes better to have some added support :smile:

Logana's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:32 AM
This looks like a nice place to meet new people, hope we all find someone great!